January 6th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Men's style
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Chris Brown seemed to be in good spirits when he was snapped leaving the Roxbury Club in Hollywood. The singer was clad in a vintage San Jose Sharks varsity jacket, $73 Chiron London “High of Gods II” t-shirt, $45 Black Pyramid Snapback, and  Air Jordan 3 retro sneakers.

His printed shirt is made from 100% polyester and is slightly longer than standard t-shirts.

His exact cap is currently not up for grabs, but you can take a closer look at a few others below.

If you’re digging his style get his shirt here, and similar caps here.

He also stopped by 106 and Park and posed with the hosts and his artist Sevyn.

Thoughts on his latest look?

~Cliché

Images: Zimbio

15 Responses to “Men’s Fashion Flash: Chris Brown’s Roxbury Club Chiron London “High of Gods II” T-Shirt and Black Pyramid Snapback”

1. AH says:

The shirt is very… feminine. Yeah, that’s all I got.

I wonder what brand those mustard yellow leather pants are?

Lol @ Bow Wow’s little “fun size” self.

2. Olwethu says:

Love the shirt but more interested in Sevyn’s pants.

3. COCO says:

I like those baroque art inspired Tees, its a cool culture clash thing: i.e high Renaissance art meets contemporary street style. But crack is wack, Chris. LOOOL he looks such a mess lately…

4. Ni says:

I’m wondering about the top that Pagion, 1/4 the host’s of 106, has on? That look like a top from F21-please someone let me know if I’m right. Thanks.

5. Ni says:

BTW isn’t that one of the girls that was in the group ‘Rich Girl’? She look’s like it.

6. kiks says:

he looks sick..whatever happened to the cute, and sexy Chris Brown?? I feel like he won’t make it past 30 if he keeps doing whatever he’s doing. sad :(

I want those mustard yellow pants! No comment on Chris Brown’s look.

8. Scarlett says:

Chris, why oh why must your grab your crotch? He’s so lost…..

9. jeda says:

@Kiks…I’m very worried too. But I think the bets thing he’s wearing is that smile in that pic. Too beautiful and talented to waste away.
    Blessings

10. AzizMom says:

I am wishing peace, health and prosperity for C. Brown. I really believe he’s a talented, but young and tormented man. I’ve seen trailers for a movie where he’s wearing the blond hair again so he could be looking grungy because of the filming. I’m getting too old for 106 & Park foolery!

11. Fefe210 says:

Poor Chris. I hope he gets help soon.

12. DIVA says:

crotch grabbin — not a good look for this fool.

13. Charlie says:

He looks like he needs a shower. Please quit smoking all those cigs Chris and preserve your voice!

14. benni says:

how can get get Chris brown to rock some of thisVraiclothing.com dont be shy come take a look