January 4th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Snapshot
By Faith

Meagan Good, DeVon Franklin, Bishop T.D. Jakes and wife Serita, T.I., and Tiny for Ebony Magazine February 2013.

Source: The YBF & The Honesty Hour

31 Responses to “Snapshot: Meagan Good, DeVon Franklin, Bishop T.D. Jakes and Wife Serita, T.I., and Tiny for Ebony Magazine February 2013”

1. SLIMB says:

2 beautiful couples, Good GOD Devon and Meagan look good together.
    & T.i & tiny are one of my favorite couples, they look nice as well.

2. Taj says:

Beautiful couples and I love the covers. I also saw one with BishopTD Jakes and his wife and it is lovely as well.

3. LawyerLady says:

Ok – I love this.

4. LawyerLady says:

Also, this is the best Tiny has looked in ….. well, ever.

Devon and Megan are gorgeous. Btw, Megan’s new show ‘Deception’ is really good, like on par with ‘Scandal’ IMO. I think this is the best tiny has looked. She looks soft and feminine. She should do this look more often.

6. DannielleS says:

Uh am I the only one who does not look at TI and Tiny and think perfect couple? Don’t get me wrong, I like T.I. and their show plus their kids are adorable, BUT they have been together a long time before getting married and had children. T.I. was also connected to other women during that time (New New) and has been to jail multiple times. That is not a relationship I want to emulate at all.

That hair on Tiny looks nice and Meagan is gorgeous as always!

7. Empress says:

Black Love? No, thanks. I love dating outside my race. Caucasian guys are hawtttt!

8. Empress says:

@DannielleS Girl, PREACH! People idolize them, I don’t! After he got out of jail the first time, both of them was caught in a car transporting drugs. Setting a bad example for their children!

Tiny looks human! Megan Good is gorgeous! <3 her.

9. DannielleS says:

@Empress “Tiny looks human” I am dying!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!

10. Lolodoll11 says:

@DanielleS I agree. I definitely don’t think perfect couple when I look at them. He’s cheated on her numerous times, all them darn kids, jail time, she got a charge bc of him, etc. I guess I’m not one of those ride or die chicks. I will say though, she looks nice on the cover. Toned down. I like all 3 of the covers. Love me some Bishop Jakes.

11. Megan and Devon make a beautiful couple

12. tasha says:

Love the celebration of LOVE… Everyone looks amazing

13. Annoyingly Right says:

TI and Tiny are not role models. They should not be on the cover of Ebony’s Black Love. I don’t want to emulate anything they have. Sorry

14. Kishonda says:

Love the covers esp Bishop TD Jakes and Serita!!!

15. I love the covers! Megan looks great and so does Tiny! LOL @ Tiny looks human! Sad but true, photo shop definitely worked a wonder in this case.

16. makeeasweet says:

there no such thing as the perfect couple.say what you want you about tiny and t.i,but their still going strong after 10 years and all the drama they been through.i think they deserve to be on that cover,so step off the high horse and realize everyone makes mistakes.megan and her husband look beautiful together.

17. Angela says:

Love it!

18. RKW_love says:

I didn’t know Tiny could look this good. She actually looks really pretty. Usually she’s a troll. I’m so sorry to say that but she’s alway reminded of those little troll dolls from back in the. Now with that being said she looks so lovely here!! All the covers are great!!

19. Lovely covers. Black is Beautiful.

20. Kitty B. says:

Tiny looks amazing, photoshop and good makeup can do wonders, I tell you!

@Annoyingly right, Empress, and Lololol1……So i guess you all think because TD Jakes and Devon didnt step out because their pastors, right?! Please, They may have just been smarter to never get caught or to keep whatever dysfunction they have between them and out the public eye. If anything TI and Tiny have a relationship I would love to have because despite their flaws, THEY’RE REAL AND HAVE STUCK WITH EACH OTHER THROUGH THICK AND THIN. That’s a couple I respect not these picture perfect ones, those are usually the ppl dealing with the most hurt.

I’m done with my essay, toodles :)

21. bebe says:

Meagan looks gorge …

22. SLIMB says:

At the end of the day, nobody’s relationship is perfect its not about whose going to jail and whose doing what, the longevity of their relationship and the love they have for each other is beautiful.

23. Khlo3fan says:

Yes Yes Yes! Some positive couples amongst all the chaos we see today with baby daddies and baby mamas!

24. Lykia says:

I don’t think megan and devon should have made the cover bc it’s barley been a year and I think it should be couples who’ve been through hell and high water together ..not a couple in the honeymoon phase

25. Krystel says:

lovely covers

26. Butter says:

I can’t wait to read this issue ps they did a number on tiny face. She looks good.i wonder did she ask for the retouching of they did this on their own?!?!?!

27. Dria says:

Some of you are missing the point on this whole black love thing. Its not about who’s done what and when. Its about despite the obstacles they work it out and stick together. Every relationship has flaws so if you’re searching for a perfect one good luck.

28. ImJustMe2U says:

All the couples look nice… But really y’all can get off of TI and Tiny. There is no such thing as a perfect couple because last time I checked, the last perfect people were Adam and Jesus. It’s no secret that they have had issues in the ten years they’ve been together but who hasn’t? I have been married for 20 and I have had my share but I’m still together and so are they, so cut them some slack. I bet if we dug around, the good Rev wouldn’t be as squeaky clean as we like to think, so give it a rest.