January 4th, 2013
Black Designers, Celebrity Style, Shopping
By Faith

Back in September, First Lady Michelle Obama stole the show at the 2012 Democratic National Convention in a custom-made Tracy Reese dress. Well now the $398 Pink Wallpaper Combo Dress is up for grabs:

The dress features a floral jacquard print, fit-and-flare silhouette, and a multicolored hemline.

Gorgeous no?

If you’re in the mood for a splurge and want to look like one of the most stylish women on the planet, get FLOTUS’s frock at www.tracyreese.com.

What do you think? Would you wear it?

13 Responses to “Now Available: First Lady Michelle Obama’s 2012 Democratic National Convention Tracy Reese Pink Wallpaper Combo Dress”

1. T1K says:

I don’t like it on the model (after seeing it on my fab first lady of course) but beautiful dress.

2. Caribbelle says:

Tracey Reese made a version of the dress available last year on anthropologie. It may be available for sale if it hasn’t sold out, but I haven’t checked. For those that may be interested.

3. Siyam says:

I would definitely buy the dress. I think I might wear more dresses and skirts this year

4. smv says:

the first lady has great arms, and i think they set this dress off. my arms are not quite there so i dont think i would buy it.

5. Kay J says:

6. Mo_Sheri10 says:

The dress looks good on women of a particular age. With that being said, I don’t like the dress.

7. sonia says:

first lady Michel obama dress is awesome look beautiful

8. Empress says:

Lovely

9. LaTasha says:

I love Ms. First Lady Obama. Her arms are ridiculous! I need to work out today. This dress is so beautiful on her. #loveher

10. christina says:

Well, I think Mrs Obama is a beautiful woman, but this dress is unflattering. Too me fashion is a lot like architecture— it is all about proportions. She has wide hips (as myself) which are emphasized by the flary skirt. The narrow straps of the top part make her shoulders look smaller then they really are. I think a straight skirt and wider straps or proper shoulder and a boatline neck would make her figure look much more balanced. The model is petite which is why it looks good on her. But this is pretty much the exact opposite of what a woman with the bodytype of Mrs Obama should wear. IMHO anyway. I agree she has beautiful arms that should be displayed at all times. lol