January 4th, 2013
Fashion, Lookbook, Spring Wardrobe
Lookbook: Wildfox Couture Spring 2013
By Faith

Clueless is having quite the resurgence! First, Rihanna brought the cult classic back to life in Cher Horowitz’s little red dress and now fun brand Wildfox Couture is reimagining the film’s wardrobe for its Spring 2013 lookbook. Starring models Fatima Siad, Olivia Greenfield, and Tanya Katysheva, get ready for a blast from the past. The ’90s are back!

Cropped knits, flirty berets, and touches of embellishment give life to the brand’s signature graphic tees and playful silhouettes.

From Cher’s coveted yellow skirt suit to Dionne’s tophat, nothing is off limits! Fun star, leopard, and diamond prints add flair to the pieces that are flirty to say the least.

Though sometimes bordering on costume because of the pairings, most of the designs are actually functional. My favorite styles in the collection are a sunflower print dress and so many of the quirky graphic tees with sayings that any fashionista would love including “Need Ride To The Mall” and “I’d Rather Be Shopping”.

What do you think?

Images: Wildfox Couture’s Blog

29 Responses to “Lookbook: Wildfox Couture Spring 2013”

1. Chantals44 says:

Those jeans…. I want!

2. Annoyingly Right says:

Mediocre at best. And the storyline of “Clueless” does nothing for the clothes. But whatevs

3. Laila says:

This looks horrible and I’m a big clueless fan but the clothes are so mediocre, the looks are half done, and the makeup is just horrendous.

4. Elle says:

EH. I Feel like rolling with the homies should be playing in the background while I read this.

5. Goldeelocks says:

Hmmm… it’s ok…

6. No ma’am Pam. They could have done a better job than this. I can’t with the teddy bear back pack. Please don’t bring those back, EVER.

7. iHeartKeya says:

I just told my sis that I was having a 90s moment, being inspired by Clueless and now it’s apart of this campaign. Crazy, lol

8. TheAntifash says:

I dig the concept but it could have been styled and executed way better.

9. Chaliboo says:

Dang yall aint gotta be haters all yo life. LMAO. I think the lookbook is kitschy && cute much like clueless the movie was. I’m a fan of wildfox couture && clueless so I have my eye on a few pieces for the spring!

10. libby17 says:

YAAASSSS! ((sigh)) and rest in peace “Tai”. :-(

11. Jei says:

I love the play on Clueless but all of these pieces look like they can be found at your local thrift store. No thank you.

12. Left disappointed. I’ve liked a few lookbooks from Wildfox before, but not this one.

13. Siyam says:

Love the theme. The clothes? Not so much

14. Ahdahmah says:

I need some of these pieces in my life. I don’t understand why some ya’ll dont like it. Damn ya’ll cray.

15. Kitty B. says:

Love me some Wildfox! Im with it!

16. elle says:

I see a few pieces I wouldn’t mind adding to wardrobe mostly the yellow skirt from the suit and that skeleton sweater/shirt

17. Cyndi says:

Cutesy but is there nothing new to invent that we keep recycling fashion.

18. BrooklynHippie says:

“Why should I listen to you anyway? you’re a virgin who can’t drive.” Love this movie! It looks like they used the same exact house for the shoot.

LOVE the movie….not in love with this execution however :-(
    (looks like Clueless gone cheap/anorexic). A few pieces are ok though. I remember wearing thigh-high stockings in the 90′s and wouldn’t mind that back.

20. Niynah says:

I couldnt find a piece i liked because it was styled so messy

21. Ashjey says:

That was the worst remake of “clueless.” The editorial is horrible, whoever made this brand should stop. The models are horrible, and they resemble nothing of a beverly hills girl.

HORRIBLE

22. Elle says:

Not a fan. The pieces look cheap and I don’t know sloppy. The models and styling are all a miss.

23. Chloe says:

Their t-shirt designs used to be a lot stronger than this, as did their lookbooks. I think they’ve become a tad complacent and are running with anything.

24. Sarah says:

i only like the fact it was clueless inspired, thought that was cute however the clothing and models do seem slobby but I don’t think it was horrible

iamstylemesarah.blogspot.ca

25. Lucky says:

Are these not available until spring? I need a piece for next month… Le sigh

26. t-fal says:

Was the black model on ANTM, she looks familiar. or maybe project runway?

27. Gray says:

I’ll Pass

28. Most people who get a tattoo for the first time are afraid that they will
    get bored of it in the future and will end up regretting their decision. The
    main products include tanning lotion, tan maintainer,
    exfoliate, scrub, sunscreen, and hand and body wash.
    I’m sure the less amount of clothes you have on, the better – so why not
    go naked for a couple of hours once your get in your house
    or apartment – just don’t sit on a white couch or anything.
    Women and men would often apply lead based products
    in order to artificially whiten their skin. Overexposure to ultraviolet (UV) radiation from
    the sun can cause significant damage to your skin. You
    can choose to use undergarments and swimsuits to get a tan line
    when you apply the spray tan. Smear Vaseline onto your feet before you go to
    bed. To be able to get the right product, you’d generally browse websites of different online
    sellers of such products and choose the most reliable one.
    Next, in order to get an even tan individuals should wax or use a razor to clean the skin of
    hair before their tanning application. More common than the small airbrush
    unit is the self tanning booth found at many salons.