January 3rd, 2013
Celebrity Style, Rihanna, Shopping
Steal: Rihanna’s LA Mechanical Dummy ‘Dummy’ Red Crewneck Sweatshirt

Rihanna showed her allegiance to Chris Brown in LA the other day by sporting a $65 ‘Dummy’ Red Crewneck Sweatshirt from Brown’s Mechanical Dummy line:

The simple top, which she cropped for added sex appeal, also comes in black, gray, and blue:

The sweatshirt is unfortfunately sold out, but you can peruse other Mechanical Dummy items at www.mechanicaldummy.myshopify.com.
Would you buy a piece from Brown’s line?

25 Responses to “Steal: Rihanna’s LA Mechanical Dummy ‘Dummy’ Red Crewneck Sweatshirt”

1. Liz says:

she’s the only dummy i see in these pics….NEXT

2. Pari says:

lol @Liz!

3. That shirt has evil written all over it!

4. DannielleS says:

lol @Liz!!!! But really, do people actually buy his stuff? I have only seen his stuff on him, Rihanna, and Karrueche

5. loverly says:

I just had a visceral reaction to seeing them in a car together. Like, I saw the picture, cringed and said, “Oh!” out loud. It just doesn’t seem right.

LOL @Liz! #Agreed. But I do like her pixie cut with the hoop earrings… I’m convinced that haircut makes EVERYTHING look good.

7. LOL @ Liz…I would never buy this basic crap. She gets it for free, so no big deal. The deal breaker should have been that it’s called the ‘dummy sweatshirt’, but I guess that’s just irony at it’s best.

8. t-fal says:

lol@Liz!

I had the same reaction as @ loverly – I audibly gasped when i saw the pic of them in a car.

9. cheriemacherie says:

omg..looking nice rhirhi.. true love never fails:)

10. iCant says:

Weren’t they in a similar silver car that night he beat her up? I agree with Liz lol

11. Enigma says:

@ loverly I didn’t outwardly reacted but alarms did go off in my head. I was whatever about the bball game but I’m not ready for her and him to be rolling in the same car.

12. smv says:

i have a lot of thoughts on these two as a couple.. *BUT* its a fashion site with that being said, i would rather wear an old navy sweatshirt, than this foolishness right here.. whatever that thing is looking like it’s wearing a diaper.. i cant.

13. Choco aka Hipppie says:

No surprise a dumb azz wearing a sweatshirt for dummies and I’m with the poster that cringed seeing them in a vehicle together – eerie!

14. AH says:

I wouldn’t buy anything from him, but that’s cute for Rih. I guess…

15. Love_Naydine says:

I love seeing her like this. She looks beautiful and happy. Its nice that they’re back together, plus if you notice her style transformation is changing to back on how she first started in the music industry. Nice to see her smile.x

16. T1K says:

She looks beautiful…. Deja vu all over again..

17. LMAO says:

That girl taking a photo with Rih has a great ass

18. Kisha says:

@Liz perfect first comment lol. And DannielleS I’m wondering the same thing, outside of Chris, Rihanna andKarrueche who buys this stuff???

19. Netra says:

I don’t understand why anyone would want to walk around with those weird a** monsters on their clothes… except for Rih and Karruche.

Would we expect anything more than that? Of course not.. simple people do/wear simple things. *shrugs* Chris stick to music P L E A S E…

20. Likkke Miss says:

Maybe I’m in the minority, but I like Chris’ style and his art and I actually do like his line. It’s kinda of hip hop urban with whimsy.

As for Liz’s first comment though, I totally agree. Rihanna girl, we want more for you.

Also, Chris is on something. What? I don’t know, but it’s all there in the sunken face and eyes. He looks old. Sad.

21. bebe says:

@ LMAO

I thought I was the only one who thought so.
    But I don’t understand the sweatshirt, what is it suppose to be exactly?

22. alice says:

well……if the sweatshirt fits…..

smdh

lol i didnt even look at the shirt such a shame to busy looking at the pics of them….together….again….either way she had the munchies thats why she coming outta that convenience store with that junk food

24. endESQ says:

Best of luck to her.

25. Keisha says:

I thought this was a fashion site…..