January 3rd, 2013
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Kadejah from LA

West Coast reader Kadejah from LA submitted her pix for Fashion Bombshell of the Day:

She says, “My style is staying true to what I like, all the while [distinguishing myself from] everyone else in the world.”

” Sometimes it can be a very growing process to discover who you are as a college student.”

” This generation is so quick [to validate] themselves by picking a title/status, while they are on the journey of self-discovery. But I question “how can you know who you are, while you’re on the road of discovery?“”

“Therefore, I tend to just be true to myself in the moments, and follow my heart with what I want to wear and what feels good.”

” I’m not typical and I’m absolutely okay with that.”

” I also like to think: you should only do what makes you feel good.”

” I also believe that you shouldn’t count on others to make you happy.”

“… It begins and ends with you, with that being said I may wear a furry coat so everyone can look at me, and become amused. That alone will pick my mood up, if I’m feeling down.”

“Life is too short to not do things that are adding to you.”

Um, is that a snake around your neck? Talk about a bold accessory! See more www.kadesmode.com.
What do you think?

Posted In
59 comments

59 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Kadejah from LA”

1. StopTheMaddness says:

She’s doing the absolute most…But I love that she’s aware and totally comfortable with the fact.

2. Ayem says:

Very cute girl. Her smiles were so inviting her style was some hits and misses but nonetheless she did it with confidence.

3. Thank you Thinking you….it refreshing to see such creative emotion (e-energy m-motion)… being you Dejah is what makes you stand out…wait till they see you do a full 360…I will still be proud….life is to short continue to make people smile..evolve rotate your creations…by doing and being you, you will always evolve… stay true to yourself… let the rest try to jack your style… peace&luv

4. Fair&Fashion says:

Love your risk & confidence! Your not fashion…your Dejah & its shows. I LIVE for the gown & fur vest , it hideous and very unexpected & thats what made me love it the most! The only outfit I hated was the mario hoodie.

Rock on!!

5. complicated melody says:

her style seems very undergrad to me! she reminds me of myself in college, fearless and full of creativity!! go ahead pretty girl!!!

6. Morg says:

Love it!!!

7. Lipi says:

Since when did the French adopt American size portions?!? That is (deliciously) roiucildus. PS: how does a first year associate get to Paris? Billables are tough after a breakfast like that.

8. miss not please says:

what the fu*k is this

9. Carleton "Coach" Dyer says:

How do you spell potential? Kadesmode!!!!you go girl, very proud of you!!