January 3rd, 2013
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Kadejah from LA

West Coast reader Kadejah from LA submitted her pix for Fashion Bombshell of the Day:

She says, “My style is staying true to what I like, all the while [distinguishing myself from] everyone else in the world.”

” Sometimes it can be a very growing process to discover who you are as a college student.”

” This generation is so quick [to validate] themselves by picking a title/status, while they are on the journey of self-discovery. But I question “how can you know who you are, while you’re on the road of discovery?“”

“Therefore, I tend to just be true to myself in the moments, and follow my heart with what I want to wear and what feels good.”

” I’m not typical and I’m absolutely okay with that.”

” I also like to think: you should only do what makes you feel good.”

” I also believe that you shouldn’t count on others to make you happy.”

“… It begins and ends with you, with that being said I may wear a furry coat so everyone can look at me, and become amused. That alone will pick my mood up, if I’m feeling down.”

“Life is too short to not do things that are adding to you.”

Um, is that a snake around your neck? Talk about a bold accessory! See more www.kadesmode.com.
What do you think?

Posted In
59 comments

59 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Kadejah from LA”

1. robyn says:

I think you’re SUPER cute…that being said…some of those outfits in my humble opine…are doing fifty shades of the utmost…

Happy New Year!

2. smv says:

I was scrolling down, with an open mind.. the BAM! that bow tie. it caused me to just stop….YAY for individuality.. a little all over the place for me. But yes very pretty girl, which is why you can wear all this
    “stuff” and get away with it :)

3. SLIMB says:

Kadejahhh you go girl… snaps fingers.

4. FashAnon says:

I like the glasses that she has on in the mario picture.

5. Confidence is the key here! You are doing you very well…. Keep it up.

6. Empress says:

I like Kadejah! Her style is different! That orange skirt is it!!!!!

7. mi manning says:

ummmmm…. not quite!

8. Spring says:

I love that Kadejah takes fashion risks! She’s so bold and daring! WERK! Check out my “Street Style” collection on Socialbliss for more street fashion!

9. Alura says:

Bombshell. Although I’d dump the bowtie. Beautiful girl.

10. You are so beautiful!! Some of the outfits and hits and misses but overall I LOVE that fact that you are adventurous! I’m loving the look with the leather jacket and orange skirt! Perfect mix of edge and sexy :)

11. Elle says:

She’s a pretty lady but I only like a couple of her looks. on another note, I can’t wait to visit her home state (Louisiana) in the spring! second trip to the US :)

12. Hits and misses for me. She’s a college student, she has plenty of time to find her personal style.

13. Bajan Candy says:

Well, atleast you’re doing you. I like that picture with the maxi skirt (high split), you totes look like Angela Simmons.

14. christie says:

Electic. That’s it Mama.

Instagram @GuessTheLabels

15. Choco aka Hipppie says:

Her attitude is what is most appealing to her imo and she’s an attractive woman – Her style is her style so kudos for that

16. Fashforward says:

That bowtie!! *faints* But overall cute style, you definitely own it :-)

17. Juice love says:

Wow I like her style very fun

18. she is a cutie pie! i love how she describes her style :-)

19. COCO says:

I see potential, but some of the looks just threw my off, and I didn’t fidn her style cohesive ebough

20. LC says:

I liked pictures 1, 2, 3, 6 and 9.

21. yusufswifee says:

i like it. lots of pix and cute pieces

22. TheMrs says:

She’s a cute girl, just very trendy.

23. Siyam says:

Hits and misses…the pink and blue outfit just wasn’t my thing. I love her spirit though

24. mamareese says:

Well she certainly stands out. I’m really getting the vibe….that this is what that generation is all about. Memba the Madonna Era where folks dressed for shock value wearing bras and hardware etc. This generation is all about what can I put on that will turn heads…..the bow tie is a prime example. She’s is very comfortable with her look and it shows so do you love that really. I’m just saying these kids tend to dress for each other rather than themselves nowadays and there is nothing unique or individual about that.

25. Truth Teller says:

Hit and miss for me also pieces seem all over the place but I do respect the fact she stands out just make your pieces stand together more

26. khadijah says:

Khadejah I live you just because we have the same name different spelling

27. Natasha says:

Evening gown and fur bolero in the library? Winning. The ones who sport a style so different than my own intrigue me. Also, love the fact she know she cute :lol: Keep up with the updos to keep showing them FACE. Cute girl, okay style.

28. Reggie Royale says:

Originality is key to fashion… if you dress like everyone else you are following a trend but showing originality starts trends… you got “it” whatever “it” is…

29. Dasia M. says:

Love her style!

30. Ashley says:

I loved the bowtie look. It was my favorite

31. Asia Monique says:

She gives me so much life! Her energy radiates in her fashion and that is what will take her wherever it is she wants to go in life, because she SHOWS you how she lives: freely.

Brava.

32. florida love says:

Hits and Misses and her style isn’t my taste anyway. But, she is cute at least.

33. Sugarcane says:

My seven year old would love most of her looks-and trust me that is not shade. She has a unique style that only someone with a good spirit can pull off.

34. Chimee_curvy says:

Congrat’s on your feature on The bomb, for those of you who don’t know this young lady not only is she an innovative Fashionista, but she is a hard working, go-getting Fashion Nerd (meaning she know the history)! Much love from the East… … …
    Chimee

35. Mo_Sheri10 says:

HMMMMMM…………next!

36. Tifani says:

When it comes to style, she definetly marches to the beat of her OWN drum!!!

37. Ladyshawann says:

Young & having fun! I love it.

38. Lerato says:

No lies pretty girl. Hate all her shoes but given that she is in college, I’ll let it slide. Brave effort.

39. Timika says:

Doesn’t scream individuality to me… But she definitely had some hits.
    Very pretty girl.

40. Some of the most vocal people will never have the guts to submit their style as a fashion bombshell…

With that said, I love her look because it exudes an individual style that many have referred to in earlier comments above. The thing is (and pay very close attention naysayers lol) being on trend is EASY-it truly is because of the accessibility of the fashion industry through blogs like this, magazines, and direct behind the scenes access that spoon feed you trends from the runways and stylists within minutes. And in turn we applaud those who successfully imitate the styles of celebrities without the slightest thought of incorporating their own identity- simply copy cats. Instead of commenting on what you don’t see or don’t like, appreciate the uniqueness of a person’s style. Personally I love someone who has style that is multidimensional (a polished look one day, and grunge the next). If not, people who look like carbon copies are, for a lack of a more eloquent phrase, lame.

41. dude looking at cute girls :) says:

she need to do one hundred crunches in one minute for seven days and tighten up that stomach area…slow down on the carbs a lil or something

42. Nali says:

love her.. .oh yea, HU STAND UP. lol

43. Ronnie says:

The bow tie is precious. The rest ok. Shes pretty though.

44. Khlo3fan says:

shes really a cute girl, cute hairstyle. okay style! i think she’ll be back with better style, she looks like shes evolving!!

45. Brittany says:

She’s doing too much.

46. cottoncande says:

Very cute… Really eclectic and not the norm. It fits you. I like!

47. Teetee from London says:

Oooohh love your style…. Don’t let anyone convince you any different you have got style, you are gorgeous your body is great and you my dear are AMAZING love from London