December 27th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Week in Chic
This Week in Chic: Beyoncé, Kimora Lee Simmons, Rita Ora, and More!
By Faith

Happy Thursday everyone!

I’ve been battling an insane virus all week, but I’m finally feeling better and ready for my NYE Extravaganza!

This was a pretty slow week in celeb style: not sure if stars are just chilling at home or if the paparazzi are doing so for the holidays.

Let’s get into this week’s most noteworthy looks shall we?

Beyoncé posted some new pics on her Tumblr, one in which she looks ever so stylish behind the cockpit in her top knot, favorite Linda Farrow x The Row sunglasses, and a colorblock ensemble. Hot!

On the beach in St Barts, Kimora Lee Simmons showed off her enviable figure in a printed bikini.

Rita Ora paired a $498 Just Cavalli Cape with a $545 Diane von Furstenberg 440 Top Handle Tote in Rooster and over-the-knee boots while heading to the Highline Ballroom in NYC. Cute no?

It was all neutral and leather everything for KimYe while at Spago Restaurant in Beverly Hills.

While taking a vacation in Aspen, Mariah Carey wore a Winter-perfect print and her natural curls, but went astray with an unnecessary belt. Hmm…

Draya Michele is back to dark hair and she posed with her son for Christmas in a long-sleeve leopard maxi dress.

The ladies of reality TV spent some quality time together for the holidays. I’m loving Adrienne’s red lip and Emily B’s classic black and white ‘fit!

Last, but not least were more reality TV vixens: you might not have guessed that all these ladies were friends, but yes Toya Wright, Kandi Burruss, Rasheeda, and Evelyn Lozada took to the Bahamas to get a little sun. Show off those bodies ladies!

Who had your favorite looks this week?

34 Responses to “This Week in Chic: Beyoncé, Kimora Lee Simmons, Rita Ora, and More!”

1. Jihan says:

Bey teaching 1ce again!

I think she looked the chicest, and *not* because I love her. I think at least one of those pieces is from ALC. Also I want that whole outfit.

mk bye back to blogging!

2. Taj says:

I love Beyonce, Rita Ora, and Kim Kardashian’s looks.

3. What’s going on with MiMi?!

4. T1K says:

Kimmy looks great! I wish I look just like that after 3 kids! And I really hope those are not the same pants Kanye wears over and over again… :s

5. Nikki says:

why does mimi dress like she shops at rainbow? i thought she was rich

6. jeda says:

lol @Nikki!!! That’s true though!
    Blessings

7. DannielleS says:

Evelyn’s etched in abs look silly because her arms are still soft. Her body was fine before.

8. Dobe says:

But… where’s Auntie MiMi going???

Love Beyonce and Rita’s outfits!

9. Brandon says:

Does Mariah Carey have a stylist? I have yet to see her serve in the fashion department. I hope she brings it for American Idol, that dress is all the fool!

10. Empress says:

I like Bey’s color block.
    Rita Ora looks nice, love the cape.
    Kim’s jacket is cute.
    Mariah looks a mess as always.

Abs aren’t that hard to achieve. IDK why ppl think Evelyn’s abs are fake. Smh. Her body is it!

11. COCO says:

Kandi is way too sweet and classy to be hanging out with the likes of Evelyn, I’m suprised at how Kimora’s body looks- obviously she looks great, but I thought she was an hourglass…here she looks more like a ruler, still looks great though…and Mariah Carey’s outfit makes me want to cry.

12. The Kenya MooreTwirl says:

Mimi can’t dress to save her life. Thank God she is extra super talented. And Beyonce and her pseudo personal style…

13. I love the way Rita Ora is put together that jacket is fierce!!!

14. SAW says:

Lmaoooo at Coco politely rashing Kimora’s life. I appreciate Kimora’s body because this is what some non celeb bodies would look like after 3 kids.

15. libby17 says:

didn’t see any “chic” in the above photos.

16. Jenna says:

Beyonce looks the best!

Evelyn’s abs always looked weird to me. My stomach is flat but I don’t have abs so I’m just wondering, aren’t abs suppose to be tight and hard because Evelyn’s looks soft and lumpy :s

17. Eh…Draya’s look is nice. Mariah needs to give granny back her throw blanket.

18. MissRich.com says:

Rita Ora did that!!, She shut it down with the leopard print Cape, who does that?? She did it so well! Chic all the way!!!

19. Myssdee says:

Maria looks like she is wearing a picnic table cloth

20. Choco aka Hipppie says:

Beyawnce, Rita and Mariah and Kimye are not that impressive to me!

21. binks says:

Can’t believe I’ am saying this but Beyonce and Draya looks the best.

22. Tessa B says:

Who are Mariah’s friends?? That’s all I want to know.

23. Loving Kim’s coat

Speaking of Adrienne…why don’t you all post about her more? I LOVE her style

24. Nakia P says:

Nothing here to see but I guess Rita if we had to pick someone.

25. Miss j says:

Beyonce looks hot

26. Crystal says:

Kim’s leather trench won it for me. And we are in the last days of the last days because Emily B. looks cute here.

27. Above Par says:

I DIED when I seen Mariah, I was literally laughing! she was set alll the way up.

28. tasha says:

Loving Bey’s look. I am need to get that cape Rita is wearing. MC looks like she is wearing a picnic dress.

29. yusufswifee says:

oh mimi – motherhood hasnt caused you to stop shopping in the junior department

Kandi needs a two piece – I like the dark hair on Evelyn.

Meh!

30. jackiijae says:

kim’s is cute but her look is getting old. would like to see her hang up the leather for a bit. its other trends out there you know! and rita’s jacket is FIIYAH! mariah… need i say more? bey’s look is everything, but what else is new?

31. Jaslene says:

Rita Ora always look like she is just full blown crazy to me.

32. Yashi says:

Note to Kandie: Please go back short ma’am thx

33. LawyerLady says:

Everybody really looked great. Work Bey!

34. Annoyingly Right says:

Evelyn’s abs are super fake. There is NO way she can have those sculpted abs and super sloppy arms. (No you can’t see her arms in this pic, but I’ve seen them in pics on other sites). ALL muscle groups work together. Especially in the upper torso. One can’t achieve great abs without working triceps, biceps, shoulders and core.