December 27th, 2012
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Shopping
Splurge: Beyonce’s Instagram En Noir Unisex Leather Sweatpants

Guys aren’t the only ones sidling up to En Noir’s designs.
Beyonce took to her favorite social media site, Instagram, to pose in a series of rocker chic shots. For the occasion, she wore a black top and blazer, a fedora, her favorite Alaia booties, and $1,299 En Noir Leather Sweatpants.

Fashioned out of soft italian lambskin leather, the pants have a black waxed nylon waistband drawstring, gold zipper, and elastic cuffs.

You’ve seen the sweats before on Fashionable Men of the Year candidates Kanye West and Usher:

I guess they are unisex, so it’s no surprise to see Beyoncé in them as well.

At any rate, if you can, get your pair at ViveEnNoir.com.
What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…

Images: @BaddieBey/En Noir

Posted In
56 comments

56 Responses to “Splurge: Beyonce’s Instagram En Noir Unisex Leather Sweatpants”

1. DomDom says:

*rolls eyes* I’m not buying this new Instagram persona of hers, forced is not the word.

2. Kia says:

Oh leave her alone….she looks great

3. Chantelle says:

I think it’s refreshing seeing her open up more.. She’s getting older I guess it’s time!!!!

really? ya’ll knew shorty wasn’t rocking anything in this picture special.smh. this is getting to be a lil much. ya’ll seriously want to kno about every single outfit she takes a picture in?

5. Liz says:

I like her hair…

wtf is that rock n’ roll pose…?

6. Enigma says:

I think she rocked the leather sweat pants better than both Usher and Ye.

7. LolaBeee says:

Love the pants! These photos made me chuckle…

8. Chris styles says:

No thanks…

9. goldiloxx says:

Why the facial expressions?

10. Faith says:

I don’t like them with the boots, but the pants are cute! And I love her hair

11. DIVA says:

leather sweatspants—- smh
    the end of the world is near because this is straight nonsense…..

12. ok says:

cute and fun.

13. Girl Get a life says:

Now you know Beyonce looks a damned fool

14. The pants look horrible on all three candidates.

15. Empress says:

Leather sweatpants? I’m actually loving the look on all three. Go Bey!

16. Jihan you made my day! That was funny……………

17. COCO says:

I actually like these pants on the right kind of figure. I think I saw them on Kelly Rowland, and she looked good. I still haven’t the damnedest what the hell BaddieBey is trying to achieve though, but this is probably one of her better outfits. That she’s worn. Indoors. LOL. I tried not to throw shde FashionBomb readers, I really did.

18. Not a fan of the pants.

19. sweetnsassy says:

These new looks feel very contrived. The clothes are wearing her not vice versa.

20. Elle says:

Jihan – you’s a fool.

21. Nelli says:

i dont like this contrived persona either, come on your freakin beyonce
    you should be leading not following! and the styling and posing is so basic so i dont even see the point. :s

22. Guru says:

Shes making herself too available to her fans. I understand she’s trying to keep them interested but damn this is not even intimate these look slick professional she trying too damn hard

23. Dobe says:

LOL! Jihan, why are you such a clown??
    I like the hair.

24. TheFav1 says:

@Jihan, that was hilarious! hahaha! I actually like the pants…:/

25. Siyam says:

Dying at Jihan… Read some of the comments on her actual Instagram. THOSE are true gems

26. The Kenya MooreTwirl says:

Beyonce is going through an early mid-life crisis. She has never looked authentic to me but those intapics are just another level of fakeness. What’s up with all the mini photoshoot pics…smh

27. I dont like this look on Bey Bey

28. Erin says:

That hair and hat together is perfection!!!

29. Jenna says:

I love it when she wears big curly hair, it suits her so well!

Not really feeling the outfit..I am an ultimate Bey fan and I’ve always liked her street style but these instagram pics as of late just confuse me I don’t know what her style is in these pics. *yeezy shrugs*

30. LiteRay says:

I admit that Baddie does the most to maintain her shine but the pants are cute on her. The style looks influenced by S. Carter. You can tell she draws inspiration from him at times.

31. smv says:

i like the pants. and i think ANY woman that has a child- goes thru a personality crisis. i think she is going thru that right now. give it a year and she will figure out who she is..right now.. life is a whirlwind

Lmao @ these comments

33. Choco aka Hipppie says:

Sorry but the Rocker pose had me immediately thinking of Jeepers Creepers that all black outfit isn’t helping either – I wish someone in her camp would tell her this new way of promoting herself is causing more harm than good most folks are left O-o and #shrugs! It’s rather sad!

34. binks says:

LOVE her hair like this and the pants yeah…not feeling them.

35. Tessa B says:

$1300 pants! It just isn’t that serious. They are cute–but not $1300 cute.

36. Desi says:

come on now, she is getting on my damn nerves! And how many times are her stans going to say “awww she is opening up” like she is some darn innocent child!

Siggggh this contrived woman be doing the most…go enjoy your secret baby geesh! Such a nuisance I don’t mean no harm LOL

37. Jonesy says:

Honey Boo Bey, please go away!

June Ambrose had on some leather pants and she rocked them in my opinion! This robot here just looks silly as always!

38. Crystal says:

Y’all are sharing a super size jumbo jug of the Beyonce Kool-Aid. It’s instagram, meaning it’s posted for the public to see, we’ve already seen it. Why swipe her pics and then re-post? That’s just lazy blogging.

39. Claire says:

@Crystal We’re reposting them and adding to the discourse by telling you where you can buy what they’re wearing….Beyonce never captions her pix, so for those who appreciate her looks, I feel we provide a service. And this stands for every celebrity; this is what we do as a fashion blog largely centered on celebrity style.
    I’d say lazy blogging is actually just swiping the pix and reposting them with no extra info, which is what most gossip blogs do…I’m just saying.

40. Yashi says:

That the same wig she had on at the BET awards she just dyed it…smh

41. Yashi says:

btw @Crystal hunny Claire just served you lmao

42. Tallulah says:

Her face and hair tho>>>>>> Flawless!!!!

Actually I love everything except the shoes. She is damn near perfect tbh. And she has gotten so thin, I just know she is about the sting, can’t wait.

I also love how mad ya’ll get over her instagram pics, so Claire & co. keep them coming :)

43. Kirsten says:

The pants look BEST on Usher he has all the sawg in them, Kanye looks like a homeless fagbag, and Beyonce??? Well, if she posted her outfit without the similarity of a editorial pic I think I may have like her outfit more. But since all her IG photos are primarily scripted it kinda gives the vibe of you just throwing clothes together and posing, Versus being out & about living them!!! *idk, shruggs*

44. Cyndi says:

Anyone wearing leather pants all the time must have a sweaty a$$….ewww….Kanye I’m talking to you! lololol

45. Crystal says:

Oh shut up Yashi, she didn’t serve shyt. I figured she would say she is posting where to get the pieces which I thought about as I was hitting submit on my previous comment. Which I can agree, is more than just the average gossip blog.

46. CG says:

If anyone actually does like these, these are different than the ones on the en noir site. These are the new women cut pants that release this week. (via @NoirRob on twitter)

47. fash says:

^ Nope she served you boo, served you so bad, you cussing, girl go back to MTO with all that

48. Sinnamon says:

Why are the pants bow legged?