December 26th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Rihanna, Shopping

It ain’t nobody’s business…or is it?
Rihanna spent Christmas Day with Chris Brown, sitting courtside at a Lakers vs. Knicks game in a black crop top, black pants, a vintage Christian Lacroix choker, and $695 Manolo Blahnik Chaos Sandals:

The necklace, a gift from Chris, is one of Rihanna’s favorite items. She first wore it to her Nude Fragrance launch earlier this month.

It seems Rih might’ve added a few anklets to adorn her standby Manolo’s:

Though Rihanna’s had some hits and misses this year, this ensemble is a hit! Black on black is always chic, and her red lip and accessories take it to another level.
What do you think?

*The two took to Twitter a bit later.

Welp.

72 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Rihanna’s Christmas Day Lakers Game Cropped Black Top, Black Pants, Christian Lacroix Necklace, and Manolo Blahnik Sandals”

1. DannielleS says:

Rih looks great

2. Ja'me London says:

she dresses so much better in his presence. that’s crazy…

3. Feather says:

I Love Rihanna and Chris black on black.. Both outfits look great!

4. rihanna looks great. love the head to toe black look.. xo!

5. Liz says:

ugh. chris brown looks all kinds of awful. from his teeth to his sunk in face. to that nasty tacky hair. rihanna looks good. but lets hope he doesn’t drag her further down with whatever he’s on

I agree Chris doesn’t look like hisself, but the thing on his tooth from other pics I saw is a gold tooth. Also I think Rihanna’s outfit is just okay, but I <3 the choker. :o)

7. yahnam says:

im curious as to when she said the necklace was a gift from chris???

8. MissRich.com says:

Rih looks hot, Breezy looks sick, as in health wise I hope he gets off whateva stuff hes on.. lol

9. LiteRay says:

Rihanna has the best style in the music game right now. You can tell she dresses herself without stylists pulling together her entire outfit.

10. metoo247 says:

shes up to no good

11. Shannon says:

Love it and it’s all black…I think “basic” is the point. Who wants to be running around looking over the top like June Ambrose everyday ew.

12. Choco aka Hipppie says:

Ummmm BOOOOO! LMAO I think they are fools on way to many drugs… so is it because of the designer names that Rih’s outfit is so on point cuz I see a basic black outfit and sadly Sandy from Grease rocked this look way better!

13. Tessa B says:

My daily does of Chrianna! lol She looks gorgeous as usual. Pretty basic outfit, but cute nonetheless. And I’m convinced Breezy is doing alot more than that GOOD. lol

14. Crystal says:

Rihanna is pretty close to flawless right here. I will leave my comments on these children’s personal lives to myself…

15. Olwethu says:

Love the ensemble. Hate that shevus it Breezy. She deserves better but she is too blind to see it.

16. Sam says:

Chris looks like a crack addict!

17. kat says:

Everyone around them looks uncomfortable, lol.

18. Florence says:

Chris loos terrible, his face is so sunken in! It’s either hard partying or hard drugs because he didn’t always look so… -__-
    He needs to pull his pants up and stop with the numerous tattoos, he looks like a gremlin. Rihanna looks beautiful with short hair, and she looks really fresh, love her outfit. But I still think this relationship is very unhealthy

19. Modish says:

Rihanna looks soo Good! Chrisn on the other hand… should get rid of the gold teeth.

20. No Name says:

Hi Claire, please pull out the pic of Kim K in this top and put it next to Ri in this one! We need to do a “who wore it best”

21. Nadia says:

Chris looks crazy and Rihanna looks great as usual, love her style! I’m also wondering if you guys notice that this is a fashion site, not a “make comments on someones personal life who you don’t actual know” site… You guys are starting to sound crazy and obsessed with their relationship, worry about your life because I’m sure this 24 year old woman is not worried about you!

22. BrownOcean says:

Look at my HBIC Riri. I love that girl.