December 26th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Rihanna, Shopping

It ain’t nobody’s business…or is it?
Rihanna spent Christmas Day with Chris Brown, sitting courtside at a Lakers vs. Knicks game in a black crop top, black pants, a vintage Christian Lacroix choker, and $695 Manolo Blahnik Chaos Sandals:

The necklace, a gift from Chris, is one of Rihanna’s favorite items. She first wore it to her Nude Fragrance launch earlier this month.

It seems Rih might’ve added a few anklets to adorn her standby Manolo’s:

Though Rihanna’s had some hits and misses this year, this ensemble is a hit! Black on black is always chic, and her red lip and accessories take it to another level.
What do you think?

*The two took to Twitter a bit later.

Welp.

72 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Rihanna’s Christmas Day Lakers Game Cropped Black Top, Black Pants, Christian Lacroix Necklace, and Manolo Blahnik Sandals”

1. dippedingodiva says:

Sad to say whenever Rihanna is with Chris her wardrobe, hair and makeup game are always on point. I need that outfit everything from the necklace to those beloved shoes in my closet!!!

2. chrissy says:

loveeeeeeeeeeeee them together, i want those shoes

3. Neesiepoo says:

While Rihanna looks gone with the wind fabulous..Chris looks.. o_O
    Has he picked up a habit?

4. kayjay says:

why do cbreezy’s teeth look ALL THE WAY jacked up?

5. EntertainmentsFuture says:

I love an all black everything look.. However I don’t think she has on the Tom ford sandals. Those look like a black version of red Manolo’s she loves..

6. Chris Brown looking like he got the yuck mouth in the second the last picture. Rihanna nonetheless looks amazing.

7. Rih looks super hot and that grill aint working for Chris Brown at all

8. Larry says:

Um, those are not Tom Ford wedges. These are the black version of Manolo Blahniks sandals that Rihanna has in several colors.

9. The outfit is neither hot nor hmmm, it’s just alright. I agree, those look like the black Manolo’s with ankle bracelets. Chris looks a mess.

10. Talecia says:

Is it me or do they remind us of a young Bobby &Whitney?! BUT both have equal amount of sucess and smoke weed instead of rocks! Lol but she looks good none the less!

11. She looks great in the all black! I agree with EntertainmentsFuture; I don’t think those are the Tom Ford wedge sandals. The side view of her shoes on Necole Bitchie show a stiletto heel.

12. I also agree that those aren’t the Tom Ford sandals. if you take a look at other photos of them the heel is skinny instead of wedge.

13. Snailz says:

Those aren’t the same shoes.. you can see an actual heel in the second to last pic.. and the chains amy be her own ankle bracelets.. she looks great and extremely happy.. i likes :)

14. Kisha says:

Am I the only one who finds it ironic that Chris Brown gave Rihanna a choker?

15. Claire says:

My bad, I didn’t see the side view. Y’all are correct! I updated.
    Carry on fashionable ones!

16. Likkle Miss says:

Is Chris on something? He looks horrible. His face is sunken in, his teeth look crazy… just bad.

Rihanna however, looks amazing here.

17. AD says:

I don’t think she’s wearing wedges, but her outfit is indeed hot.

18. goatmouth says:

y does everyone around them are lookn at them crazyyyy!!!

19. mary says:

love that her fave necklace from him is a CHOKER lLOLOLOL

20. SAW says:

Lmaoo@ Kisha’s comment hahaha

21. TheAntifash says:

She looks amazing! Chrihanna keeps folks on their toes with all their ratchet antics. Love it! Lol.

22. Mimi says:

Chris is looking real gaunt. Rihanna looks cute but at the same time eh.

23. jeda says:

Rih looks great…these two are a tragic love story in the making. But i totally agree with @Neesiepoo…looks like Chris may be on something, I pray for his health….
    Blessings

24. Melissa says:

@Kisha The irony was not lost on me either.

Rih looks stunning…like always. It looks like Chris has taken a few dips in the crazy pool. sigh.

25. DIVA says:

those shoes are fierce and they really looks nice on her feet— this chick know what works for her and OWNS 99% of her looks.
    sidebar: its weird she looks so happy with him…. I just hope he never hits her again…..forgive yes, forget not so much…..but you like it I love it.

26. Empress says:

Rih looks cute. She looks happy with him. She is in love with him and I think he truly loves her. :(

SMH at their twitter pic…

28. iCant says:

Um I like the choker but this outfit is very basic to me. Chris looks like drug addict that stinks. Rihanna get your life please girl.

29. smv says:

she looks cute. we have to pray for chris, really for both these kids.. i read somewhere they were bobby and whitney on steroids….let it not be

30. Alyssa says:

@Kisha, if you saw the way she introduced it on instagram smh. I think she was making a statement about their relationship. It was very ironic.

31. Felicia says:

Great Outfit….but does that fool have a gold toofiss in his mouth?

32. chris looks like he smokes rocks…pray for these babies :(

33. These two just taunt their fans. Cracks me up…

34. binks says:

Chris…no bueno! Dude is looking smoked out, someone needs to take him under their wing and help him out! Rihanna looks great and causal.

35. Orchid says:

Rihanna looks amazing. I love the head to toe black look, shoes are to die for. Chris looks like he’s on something that ain’t legal.

36. Ummm says:

In the first 2 pics, (on my phone) it appears he has something on his teeth, which may explain why she is laughing at him.

37. Reezy says:

Am I the only one who hates those shoes? They make her feet look so LONG

38. Autumn says:

i LOOVVVVEEEEE that necklace! know where I can find a look for less?

39. Khlo3fan says:

great to see them together, life moves on and their saying that by their actions. They both look very happy! Rihanna looks great, chris pull up your pants lol

40. Jihan says:

Chris looks like he smells like 3 day old stale beer and cigarettes. :( mmm just how I like my men? Why the metal teeth?

Riri looks beautiful as usual.

41. Kitana says:

Ri looks fantastic. Chris looks like he’s into something heavy. I wish them the best.

42. lola a. says:

beauty and the beast :-)

43. Deb says:

She looks so HAPPY..but Chris Breezey looks like a hot ghetto mess.

44. Elle says:

The look of “desperation” is never a good one.

45. Cookie says:

I wish people were less open with sharing! Didn’t she just write some long ass letter to her fans?! Whatever

46. maymay says:

rihanna looks great. chris on the other hand.. not so much.

47. shay says:

yes, thanking em for the support of the album going number 1.

48. Veronica says:

Chris looks dusted the F%$# out. Rihanna looks like a 2012 version Sandy from grease! Sexy!

49. Yashi says: