December 25th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, Shopping

The couple got their grub on at Kung Pao Bistro yesterday, with Kanye in all black, a vest, and Air Jordans, and Kim in all black, over the knee boots, and a $5,324 Dolce & Gabbana Gold Miss Dea Embroidered Suede Clutch:

Her now sold out bag has a detachable metal chain shoulder strap and a clasp closure with pearl detailing.

It certainly pops against her ebony ensemble! If you like, peruse similar options at DolceGabbana.com.
Thoughts on the couple’s latest looks?

Images: JP/JFXimages/WENN

23 Responses to “Splurge: Kim Kardashian’s Kung Pao Bistro Dolce & Gabbana Gold Miss Dea Embroidered Suede Clutch”

1. gina says:

Cute clutch, I like Kim’s boots.

2. ashley says:

they look nice, kanye is so handsome when he wanna be.

3. Cute

Also those are Nike Dunks that Kanye has on not Jordans

4. DomDom says:

“It’s simply wouldn’t be Christmas without a dash of Kim Kardashian & Kanye West!” Really?? They are not the be all and end all, you can miss me with that one, Claire. Smh. Cute clutch though.

5. Ktalent says:

Umm I don’t know about y’all but if they didn’t exist, my xmas would still be the same.

6. brooklyn says:

those are not dunks they are air jordans 1s release in feb $115

7. Your right my bad they look a lot like the royal blue and black dunks

8. Larry says:

Loving Kanye’s look here!

And that clutch is cute, but $5K? BYE.

9. Izhause says:

Kanye dresses too youthful at times he looks like a black Justin bieber with that mini vest on …ugh! And his woman..is there ever a day off with the clothes and purses?

10. Rebecca says:

Kim looks fab! Those boots are everything! I’d never be able to fit them up my leg tho lol

11. MissRich.com says:

Both look cool. They look the same everyday tho. Only difference Kanye added alil touch of blue to his look! Kudos

12. MissRich says:

Cute pieces Kims rocking. Kanye decided to spice it up with adding lil touches of color with his sneakers and vest. None the less, nothing out of the ordinary from these two.

13. CJ says:

Love the clutch and the boots, but NOT with this dress. I see what she’s trying to achieve here but she’s getting it wrong time and time again. She can’t do what Amber Rose does. Sorry Kim!

14. Empress says:

Kim’s dress is cute.

15. black on black is never a fail. Kim looks gorg.

16. Kisha says:

I stan for Kim, but I really wish she would have left her face alone! She was such a natural beauty, now her nose lips and even cheeks look like they’ve been worked on.

17. brittaney says:

KANYE BRUSH UR DAMN HAIR

THEY BOTH STILL LOOK AMAZING

18. smv says:

that clutch brought it home for me. cute date look.

19. TheFav1 says:

That clutch is life but killed me with the price geesh! Is it just me or do they look like they didn’t have a Merry Christmas? Kim looks sad.

20. Indigo says:

She is starting to look like the Octomom,and Kanye has man boobs… Nothing hot here..

21. MissD says:

Kim didn’t start wearing black all the time until she got with Kanye!

22. Nina says:

I absolutely hate these two and their stupid monochromatic black looks. Nothing inspiring. At all.

23. Kim says:

Kim Kardashian and Kenny west are good friends, but where is kenny west at Kim Kardashian Christmas Card?