December 24th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Holidays, Shopping

The Kardashians aren’t the only family with super cute Christmas cards!
Vanessa Bryant posed for a holiday shot alongside husband Kobe and daughters Natalia and Gianna in a $4,500 Green Velvet Deep V-Neck Gown by Gucci:

The emerald stunner, now on sale for $2,249, has an animalier imprint, center ruching, and a high slit.

It might look familiar–Kim Kardashian wore a similar Gucci dress to BOA Steakhouse in late September.

At any rate, it’s too late to cop your very own before Christmas, but it would look smashing for New Year’s!
If you can splurge, get yours at Gucci.
Check out a few more pictures of the photogenic Bryant fam here:

What do you think?
Images: Instagram/Gucci

40 Responses to “Splurge: Vanessa Bryant’s Family Christmas Card Gucci Green Velvet Deep V-Neck Gown”

1. I’m not even a fan of velvet but she looks amazing in this dress

2. Elle says:

She looks stunning but all that cleavage and leg is not appropriate for family Christmas photos. Why would you put all that on display in front of your daughters then send it out and friends and family to see? Embarrassing.

3. My Opinion says:

Does she realize she’s a mother and not some video vixen? She’s gorgeous, but I almost want to shield her daughter’s eyes. The pic with her and her children…looks like they’re going to two different parties.
    Grow up, Vanessa.

4. AH says:

Why is this woman trying so hard? It’s a holiday photo, not Vogue. The girls are cute.

5. Reezy says:

So…no divorce then…?

6. danielle says:

They all look super cute. I love that dress

7. Jaz says:

I like how she wore the green, and her girls wore the red, but I think that the dress is a bit much. The girls are super cute, and that youngest one looks like she has a lot of personality

8. Kai says:

I don’t see the problem honestly. Cute photos and love the dress.

9. makeeasweet says:

her dress look fine,i think she showing just the right amount of skin.people are always going to find something wrong with a beautiful woman.

I dont see what the problems is either. The family looks beautiful!

11. jme says:

She looks gorgeous….but it’s too much for a Christmas card.

12. Skeys says:

Beautiful pics. I don’t have a problem with Vanessa’s dress. I love the complementing colors.

But what’s up with those scary voodoo dolls the girls are holding? Is that what’s new and hot? In theory its cute–dolls with matching dresses. But as a child, those dolls would’ve scare the heeby-geebies out of me!

13. What? The dress is a bit much? It’s Christmas… Sometimes I really wonder about these fashion readers on here Claire. I think Bossip maybe more fitting for them. I die for Gucci, go get em Vanessa.

14. Coco says:

@fashionistachic Amen! Got some serious haters on here. The woman looks great and she’s grown and looks classy/sexy. Should she wear a Christmas poncho instead?

15. Jenna says:

I think she looks stunning! I don’t see anything wrong with the dress. Even though I’m not a Kobe fan, for obvious reasons, they do look good together in the photo of her sitting on his lap.

Merry Christmas Fashion bombers!

16. I don’t think its the dress as much as it is some of the poses. I don’t mind it, but I get what people are saying…outside of the color scheme the pictures (minus the last one) don’t really scream Christmas Card. I love the dress though

17. binks says:

Doing the most! Is this a Christmas card or single’s ad? The family looks cute and the dress looks great on her but she needs to tone ot down a few notches with the posing

18. Melissa says:

I agree that it’s not really christmas card appropriate. Don’t get me wrong, she looks FLAWLESS but imagine if someone in your family sent that card out…y’all would give it a serious side eye. There is a time & place for outfits like that.

19. Izhause says:

Nice family pictures.

20. Izhause says:

The Christmas leg though lol.

21. Girl Get a life says:

Hot!

22. Ronnie says:

lovely!

23. itsjustme says:

love the dress, she looks gorgeous. @Skeys– agreed! those dolls look creepy.

24. Mesbelleamis says:

Lol, love the comments. It’s a beautiful family picture and she looks stunning. It’s the leg that’s throwing people, it’s like Angelina J on the red carpet. No one can get past the leg, maybe it’s the way forward for all pictures and we are just behind :-)

25. Empress says:

Beautiful family photo! So because she’s married and has children she can’t dress sexy? Smh

26. CJ says:

Why do we do this. It’s like as soon as a beautiful woman dresses up, theres an issue. What is she supposed to wear? Sure she showing a little flesh, but she’s doing it well. It’s Christmas, she still looks classy an elegant. Damn!

27. kay says:

for some reason they look like brothers and sister from a different mother or father.

28. Kisha says:

That is an awesome Christmas dress.

29. TheFav1 says:

I so agree @Mesbelleamis and @CJ….if it were anyone else it wouldn’t be a prob. Love the dress! and the pictures eludes confidence! if I had daughters I would tell them do this like mommy too!!!! nothing wrong with being sexy if you are sexy! The dress is gorg! As long as they aren’t bent over and showing booty the pics are tasteful and classy! :) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

30. haha everyones comments are hilarious. theyre all stunning, minus the dolls.

31. Marsha D says:

Her dress is stunning but I’m sorry….I’m not on board with this card…..but who am I? (sigh)

32. J Danielle says:

They look “Gone with the wind fabulous” cause they’re all wearing drapes LOL Vanessa looks great in green though.

33. gina says:

They look nice.

34. Nakia P says:

Funny people say soon as a beautiful or stunning woman people have something to say… First gorgeous dress, beautiful girls and lovely family but Vanessa is not stunning, I’ve seen many pictures up close and she’s okay, I think it’s the hair and non black skin that gets so many gorgeous comments. And note she’s always gets her sexy on, she was practically naked one year at the Espy awards.

35. Tessa B says:

SO CUTE!! I love the pic of Vanessa and the girls posing with their legs crossed! That is so freaking cute. That youngest girl looks just like Kimora’s youngest at that age–maybe I’m reaching lol

36. Loni says:

Why is that leg out? Come on…desperate much?

37. kat says:

@Nakia, maybe she’s plain in person but she is stunning in these photos. Some of us can see beauty in diversity.

But I do think the cleave and thigh are a bit much. Nothing wrong with being sexy, as is evident by the photo with her daughters: not as much thigh and no cleavage but she’s still sexy. To each his own, I’m personally not a fan.

38. Kishonda says:

Boobs everywhere and the awkward leg sticking out? Im not feeling it for a christmas card. She appears to be trying to be sexy…uhhh im not into sexy christmas! Lmbo other than that the other pics look beautiful!

39. Sydney says:

Beautiful photos! I love the style, looks very elegant! Their daughters are gorgeous! The green dress is very sultry and she’s workin it!