December 21st, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Rita Ora is one hardworking gal! The Roc Nation songstress recently performed at Bob and Harvey Weinstein’s Holiday Party wearing a look from Marchesa’s Fall 2012 collection.

Her embroidered frock and gold cut-out boots were a part of Marchesa’s Fall 2012 collection; inspired by William-Adolphe Bouguereau’s nineteenth-century painting, A Soul Brought to Heaven.

Hot! Although I’m not a huge fan of the dress, I’m living for the straight hair on Rita. I’m also hoping to find these boots tucked under my tree come Christmas morning. Pretty Please, Santa?

What do you think?

~Cliché

31 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Rita Ora’s Bob and Harvey Weinstein Holiday Party Marchesa Fall 2012 Embroidered Dress”

1. B says:

I just don’t see it for Rita Ora, musically or style wise. The outfit is cute but that hair is all things terrible and ruins the overall look.

2. Loni says:

Her hair and makeup look great. The dress may look good when in motion but it’s horrid in the pics. The boots look better on the model because of her brown complexion.

3. Loni says:

What is she performing? Why is she performing?

4. Danielle says:

The dress and the shoes are beautiful but I like it better on the model.

5. bella says:

face looks amazing. hair looks like CRAP. it’s just thin and ugly.

6. CaribbeanQueen says:

why does she always wear muted colors! beige, cream, cornmeal porridge yellow.. they don”t work well with her skin tone. She looks washed out. Rita, your red lip works because its bold and it pops on your skin.. follow suit with your clothing!

7. AH says:

Roc Nation is determined to make fetch happen with this Rita chick. I guess if they’re persistent enough she’ll catch on. Chile…

8. Suzy says:

Rita’s hair is looking like straw, can she please sort out those roots and I’m bored of the red lip and dark eyebrows.

9. Kitty B. says:

The hair and eyebrows just dont do it for me. She needs to tend those ASAP. Her hair looks dry and thin…maybe thats the reason for the curls all the time.

10. Empress says:

I don’t like her. So, No. Lol

11. SLIMB says:

Looks better on jasmine tookes.

12. lola a. says:

shes a hmmmmm hm hmm hmmmmmmm! She never gets it right to me. but she is a cutie in the face though

13. Est87 says:

It doesn’t suit her suit her complexion. Love it against the models complexion

14. kory conover says:

This just looks all wrong on her complexion! But her hair and makeup look cute though.

15. Tifani says:

I don’t like her hair or that dress on her. She should have left this look on the runway!!!!!

16. whatevs says:

Horrible…just horrible…

17. Jinx Moneypenny says:

Not right for her skin tone but I’m living for her hair straight. Face and hair looking right!

18. Rissy says:

I don’t like this girl at all, and I don’t know why.

19. Nice hair and make up, but that outfit…

20. lilili says:

Her roots are gross,she has on way too much makeup. Luv the dress and boots, not on her thou. It would look great with someone that have a deeper more golden skin tone. The model looks great, i must say she looks a little hungry….lol

21. Yoli says:

She is an ok girl who could be great with the correct styling. She is always….just off. Hair up when it should be down, cute outfit wrong color, red lips (and I love red lipstick but not all the damn time) when they should be nude or a light pink. Her looks always overpower her. Oh and those black eyebrows with bleach blonde hair, ugh. I usually dont comment but this girl really frustrates me…Claire tell her I said to call me i will hook her up.

22. Mo_Sheri10 says:

The outfit looks great on the model. Rita needs to get her roots touched up, asap.

23. stats says:

I see Jay got them working on her face, he needs to get them working on her hair and body and her style…she will never be RiRi though. Oh and what is she again a…singer? He should have signed Leona Lewis.

24. CanV says:

This is beautiful on the model. Rita trashed it up.

25. Tessa B says:

That red lip is def gives her life, otherwise she looks really washed out. Those nude colors aren’t helping.

26. Grace says:

The model looks AMAZING, Rita on the other hand… her hair and makeup are wrong for the look-too harsh.

27. LaTasha says:

I’m trying to find something nice to say about Rita Ora…really I am. But this outfit looks better on the model. I would also like to see Rita with her real dark hair color and natural looking make up. I don’t like how her make up looks. I can’t quite put my finger on it, but something is not right about her makeup.

28. fatou says:

I find it better on the model

no, everything is too matchy including the skin.

30. jenbz says:

75% of her outfits are fugly! Who’s her stylist Omg their making her look like a slut mummy