December 21st, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By Faith

Another high-fashion look from Khloe Kardashian! While at the X-Factor Season Finale Night 2 Event, she slipped on a green lace dress from Valentino’s Resort 2013 collection with a pair of studded booties from Versace:

She belted the dress to perfectly match her booties and continue the mix of edgy and feminine elements.

Check out her dress on the Resort 2013 runway. Khloe shortened the length of her piece to show off more leg.

Cute! I would have never thought to pair the dress with the booties, but there’s something I really like about it. Unexpected no?

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

27 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…Khloe Kardashian’s X Factor Season Finale Night 2 Valentino Resort 2013 Lace Dress and Versace Booties”

1. Rio says:

I patiently waited for the FB to post this lol. I thought she looked fabulous!

2. tasha says:

I am loving this look. When I seen this dress I said I must have it. Great look Khloe

3. While I love the color on her I’m on the fence about the boots

4. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

She looks amazing! I think Monica Rose did a fantastic job styling her on the X Factor this season, although she’s really looking like OJ in that first pic O_o…you see it?!!? lol…Is she preggo?? I hope so…her and Lamar are a cute couple!

5. Love the color! Great fit! Minus the belt

6. Siyam says:

I’m very impressed with Khloe this year and her fashion choices!

7. GrrGrr says:

On TV, it looked like she was wrapped in seaweed. But it looks good in pictures :) But i didn’t fancy the extra tight nylon looking black dress she wore afterwards.

8. smv says:

i really loved this dress. i was literally at the gymn, and i thought YES this type of dress is exactly why i am going through this torture. i thought she looked good. oh yes i hate to agree but she does look like OJ..

9. I agree with @Shaq Nichole…Monica Rose did a superb job in the styling department. I love Khloe’s style evolution. Fabulous!

10. Empress says:

Love the dress, not feeling the boots, with that dress

11. Khloe has been looking exceptional these days… i love the shoes…and the color of the dress with her dark hair works!!!

12. Tifani says:

Style is so subjective because this look is not the business on her!!!!!

13. hayilabc says:

That nude lip color is doing terrible things for her upper lip. She needs to reconsider that shade and maybe go for a browner nude.

Style wise – she looks fab.

14. Undrea says:

At first i didnt like the boots with the dress but she made it work with the belt. :)

15. Mo_Sheri10 says:

I like each piece, just not together.

16. Snaiz says:

Looks a bit leprechaunish..

17. Taj says:

She looks beautiful but I don’t think she needs the belt.

18. OrchidBlack says:

I love the colour – green is a key trend for 2013. I just wondering why she teamed it with a belt. It’s a great dress in one of my favourite colours and looks better on the model though.

19. Izhause says:

Her make up looks bad the white concealor the brown spray tanner all that makes her look older and too severe.

20. Izhause says:

The dress looks like a country table cloth on her.

21. Beautiful dress. She rocked it.

22. LLE says:

I love it!

23. Tessa B says:

Cute dress..not so cute shoes. But overall, she has been looking gorgeous since the X-Factor gig!

24. Jonesy says:

LMAO at Khloe’s face though! What is going on there?????

25. DIVA says:

not flattering on her shape

26. christina says:

The model looks fab, but this looks trashy.