December 20th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Week in Chic
This Week in Chic: Alicia Keys, Khloe Kardashian, Leila Lopes, and More!
By Faith

Happy Thursday everyone!

After walking past Deepak Chopra in the street, I can already feel that today is off to an amazing start!

This was a pretty solid week in celeb style and everyone was on point. From sequin stripes to expertly-tailored suits, our favorite stars ran the gamut in the fashion department.

Check out this week’s hottest looks:

Alicia Keys posed on Instagram in the Marc Jacobs Resort 2013 getup she sported on the Late Show with David Letterman. Hot! Her body is pretty close to perfection these days.

At Fox’s The X-Factor Season Finale Night 1, Khloe Kardashian went for mixed textures in a $2,290 Carolina Herrera Night Collection Double Georgette Embellished Blouse, an Alexander McQueen leather pleated mini skirt, and $1,195 Christian Louboutin Pigalle Spikes Pumps in neon orange. Yes Khloe!

Miss Universe 2011 Leila Lopes went bold at the 2012 Miss Universe Pageant in Las Vegas in a custom-made Korto Momolu gown.

One of my favorite pics of the week is our President Barack Obama having some fun with pint-sized Spiderman in the White House. Check out the suit game ya’ll!

Kim Kardashian has a new hairdo, which has her looking about five years younger! She showed it off while traipsing through LAX.

At the Apple Store at The Grove in Hollywood, Lance Gross did some holiday shopping in a sweater that Santa certainly dislikes. Not that I care what he has on: look at that face!

A simple camel coat and open-toe booties were Rachel Roy’s choices at the Derek Blasberg for Opening Ceremony Launch Party at the Saint Regis in NYC. She’s effortlessly beautiful isn’t she?

Nicole Richie was spotted in LA in her favorite $1,083 Iro Anabela Leather Jacket, $138 House of Harlow Chelsea Sunglasses, and $1,275 Balenciaga Cutout Buckle Boots. Hot!

Kat Graham flaunted her ombre hair while doing some shopping in LA. What do you think of her vintage dress?

More Los Angeles sightings! Jessica Alba did some colorblocking in a red, white, navy, and pink sweater, a printed scarf, yellow handbag, and $360 Sartore Ankle Boots.

Christina Milian looked radiant in white at The Voice Season 2 Finale.

While performing at Stevie Wonder’s 17th Annual House Full of Toys Benefit Concert, Goapele looked breathtaking in a sequin sheath. Can you say fab?

We rarely see Ice T out of casual attire, but he looked great while on set for Law & Order: Special Victims Unit in a suit and camel coat. Get it Ice!

Stylist Brad Goreski looked pretty dapper while performing his judging duties at the 2012 Miss Universe Pageant in Las Vegas. He opted for a DSquared2 Tuxedo Jacket and a pair of studded Christian Louboutin sneakers.

Last, but not least was Miss Universe 2012 Olivia Culpo who stormed in a Georges Hobeika Couture Fall 2012 gown. Gorgeous!

Who had your favorite looks this week?

32 Responses to “This Week in Chic: Alicia Keys, Khloe Kardashian, Leila Lopes, and More!”

1. Alicia Keys looks fly and I want that Nicole Richie has on dope!!

2. smv says:

yes to Khloe, jessica.. Kim looks tired..the fringe just makes me think of beyonces fringe.. kim seems lost these days.

3. Alicia, Khloe and Rachel in that order! I can’t with Kim and those bangs. Next!

4. Pari says:

I love the dress Olivia is wearing! I don’t like Kat’s dress. Something is off with the structure and fit to me.

5. Olwethu says:

Goapele and Leila Lopes look great. A-keys bod has me jelly. Love Kat’s look but the a size smaller woul have been a perfect fit.

6. Goldeelocks says:

Love Miss USA’s dress and hair!

7. Elle says:

Love Miss USA’s dress and hair. The bun is so simple yet it always works!

8. HarlemsVanity says:

That Red Gown made my day.

9. T1K says:

What Korto is that? the one from Project runway?? Nice!!!! and did I say how much I love my president?

10. Resopym7@verizon.net says:

I need Brad to help Ciara and Alicia.

11. Ver says:

Jessica Alba only looks mediocre in real life and to be honest underwhelmes when she is invited to an award show. That last dress is a bit much and methinks goapel(?) looked better from the front. Kim looks older, Khloe should stop with that hair style already. It did not look good the first time and it does not now.

for the rest they all looked nice (ice t especially!)

12. anon says:

Olivia Culpo looks amazing. Eever since A Keys became a mother, she has been bringing it. I love the short hair too. Glad she’s not rocking long hair like most are nowadays.

13. JParris says:

I liked AK’s get up

14. Jenna says:

OMG those gowns are amazing! Olivia and Leila! Everyone actually looks really good for once..ummmmm BUT Kim girl..Kanye must want you all to himself because he is lowering your sex appeal you look like a aging housewife, no bueno! I could never change for a man, nope never!

only thing good about Khole was her orange shoes and shirt. Her hair and makeup looks horrible!!!!

Goapele, Nicole & Olivia.

17. Empress says:

AKeys looks cute.
    I like Kim’s bangs.
    I’ve seen Khloe in something similar b4. Zzz
    Miss Universe looks beautiful, love the bun

18. chanel says:

Monica Rose be having khloe outfits laid down to the ground! I love it!

19. Marthe says:

Those lips for Kloe are NO GOOD! I actually dislike her style a lot. But her sister Kim look gorgeous with those bangs and simple make-up! The best outfit goes to Kat Graham, loving those simple heels with a traditional African inspired dress

20. Ktalent says:

Did u say kim looks 5 years younger? I beg to differ. She looks messy.

21. LawyerLady says:

OMG – Don’t you just love the POTUS? You’re right, Kim looks young! And fresh. AKeys is rocking the short hair.

22. Crystal says:

I actually like Kim with less make up and the simple bang. I like Khloe’s outfit but that hair and makeup gotsta go! Jessica Alba and Nicole Ritchie are two of my fav’s because they always stay true to themselves and just…live. Olivia Culpo has my mouth hanging open. OMG!

23. lolodoll1 says:

This week in chic was a snoozer. hose Jenner / Kardashian checks ya’ll are getting for sponsorship must be the bomb bc I tell you ya’ll will find a way to plug them in a post even when there’s nothing fashionworthy about it. That Obama pic is too cute. That’s all I got on this one. Sigh!

24. Cookie says:

Kim’s hair looks like a wig! It’s never been that thick. Not even with weave!

25. Taj says:

Alicia looks hot and I love Rachel’s coat and Khloe looked very pretty.

26. DIVA says:

Ice is looking clean at the board of health !
    hmmmm Lance, FIONE !

27. asia says:

Kat Graham’s dress looks like a coat.She has a nice body and a pretty face but she needs a new stylist STAT! Nicole Richie was serving 90s rocker grunge which I love and Lance Gross is just 2 damn sexy.The End!

28. Undrea says:

I love khole’s outfit. :) And brad goreski looks adorable. :)

29. Yashi says:

one word…Lance

30. aaliyah says:

Kat Graham tries too hard. Where is the belt and why is she not reaaady?

31. Kia says:

Alicia keys looked gorgeous !! I want that outfit in my life!

32. Kia says:

Oh and khloe looks great, whoever is dressing her needs two pats on the back and a snap! Never seen her look that good.