December 20th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Ciara, Shopping

Everyone’s splurging this holiday season, huh?
Ciara was spied leaving dance rehearsal in Hollywood in ripped jeans and utilitarian boots, offset by a $794 ALC Leather and Wool Lennon Bomber Jacket:

The wool baseball jacket, now on sale for $319, has leather sleeves, diagonal front pockets, and a ribbed collar.

Even with more than 50% off, would you splurge?

If so, get yours at Barneys.

Posted In
21 comments

21 Responses to “Splurge: Ciara’s Hollywood Dance Rehearsal ALC Leather and Wool Lennon Bomber Jacket”

1. Girl Get a life says:

Can Ciara come out the closet already?

2. @Girl Get a life…lol she does look butch chic in these pics

3. HarlemsVanity says:

I love Ciara I really do… but this look is way to masculine on her. She looks like a trendy LA white movie star Brad Pitt, David Beckham or something. It’s kind of hard to balance this look on a tall narrow frame trust me I know because I am similar in build to Ciara tall and narrow.

4. AH says:

I can see Gabriel Aubrey or David Bekham rocking this… dressing like a male model is NEVER a good look.

5. Ver says:

wow she looks really masculine in these clothes

6. tt says:

not a good look cici. not a good look at all.

7. Marsha D says:

….she look like she’s going to beat somebody’s a$$…..I can’t-

8. MsNomer says:

Can we get into the PANTS that are featured in the ad with the jacket though!?! Those are post worthy. lol

9. Empress says:

I knew she was a hermaphrodite.

10. Tiffani M says:

How about those boots?

11. bella says:

she looks dumb as hell. lmfao!

she looks homeless and hungry.

13. Beans says:

Urban Outfitters has a very similar version for $30 on sale: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=25220773&parentid=SEARCH+RESULTS. If that link doesn’t work, go to UO and search WeSC Edif Faux Leather Mix Bomber Jacket.

14. kory conover says:

Ciara looks cute for a change.

15. AzizMom says:

Poor CiCi…I really want her to find a lane, claim it and go. Shouldn’t she have expanded into films, t.v., makeup,dance, fashion or weave by now? Her branding team is losing time I tell ya!

16. Nina says:

Funny enough…… I like her this way. I can stand seeing her in those body con dresses with her muscles poking out. Some women with muscle tone can do it… but for some reason Ciara ALWAYS looks so manly in a dress. She needs to cover up more… so I like this. Everything aint for everybody!

17. smv says:

i honestly dont know how i feel about this ensemble.

18. Jhess says:

Before i read the caption I thought this was a caucasian man….but are her shoes Chanel?

19. Yashi says:

if her pants weren’t the fit they are then she would look so butch hunny……. however she was leaving dance rehersal…….. still?

20. Jei says:

Wow ppl, she’s leaving dance rehersal not at a red carpet premiere. She looks warm, casual && comfortable. What’s wrong with that? I would def rock this look any day of the week. I think she looks chill.

21. Veronica says: