December 20th, 2012
Alicia Keys, Celebrity Style, Shoes, Shopping
Splurge: Alicia Keys’s Soho Shopping Giuseppe Zanotti Wedge Sneakers

Like husband, like wife! Just days ago, Swizz Beatz Instagrammed a picture of himself wearing a pair of Giuseppe Zanotti sneakers. Yesterday, his beloved was spied in Soho, rocking an all black look punctuated by a $930 pair of Giuseppe Zanotti Wedge Sneakers:

Her white leather wedge high top sneakers feature a metal plaque at the heel, a lace up closure, and gold tone zip detailing.

I’m not a big ‘sneaker’ girl, but these are super cute! I might just splurge.
If you would, too, get your pair at FarFetch.com.
Hot! or Hmm…?

28 Responses to “Splurge: Alicia Keys’s Soho Shopping Giuseppe Zanotti Wedge Sneakers”

1. kay says:

nothing like black during the winter. Im wearing all black..looks more sharp she looks so simple and chic

This is the best I’ve seen her look lately…simple and cute!

3. Alexis says:

I’m absolutely loving this look! She looks so simply chic!

4. heyyall says:

um..I thought they were are ready married? if so she’s not betrothed

5. Dee Dee says:

I like this look & the sneaks look cute on her.

6. Marsha D says:

And Miss Alicia is wearing the latest in home wrecker chic :-)
    I kid….I kid…

look…it’s swiss beats….or is that alicia?? THEY gay….like aint nothing worng woth being gay…but im just saying

8. Hidden says:

She looks soo pretty .Love this look on her! FYI the home wrecker jokes are CORNY! Give it up!

9. She actually looks really cute here

10. yusufswifee says:

I love this look….nice for miss alicia. Usually she is a miss

11. Crystal says:

I always ask myself: if this wasn’t designer and in Wal-Mart for $19.99 would I be attracted to it? And my answer is no for these sneakers. But simple works for Alicia. When she tries to keep up with her class mates, she looks a mess.

12. Hot! The shoes are cute. @Hidden, the home wrecker jokes will never get old, because that’s exactly who she is and what she did!

13. smv says:

alicia looks best in these sporty looks. she is a tomboy. she looks plain awkward in dresses. not that her body doesnt look good in the dresses it does.. its the way she carries herself. she is gorg none the less.

14. Olwethu says:

Thank you Crystal, sometimes I am attracted to items because I saw a certain celebrity wearing that item. There’s nothing wow about these wedge sneakers. Alicia looks great though.

15. Empress says:

I’m not a sneaker fan. None of the wedge sneakers I’ve seen, I would ever buy

16. lolodoll1 says:

Cute look.

17. kory conover says:

Alicia looks cute. Those don’t even look all that much like wedges.

18. smv says:

i like the wedge sneakers but these things are seriously hard to pull off day to day… for me at least lol, but i got a pair on clearance at target!!

19. SAW says:

How funny she looks more comfortable in sneakers than heels.

20. AzizMom says:

I need to try on a pair of wedge sneakers. I think Keys looks adorable and happy she’s turning up her style game. Can’t knock her for trying to emulate Patrice Rushen back in the day (Google her).

21. Shae says:

Love!!!

22. Taj says:

Alicia looks simple yet stylish. She is truly beautiful.

23. Nakia P says:

I like this look on her, simply cute… Lol @ Marsha D… I was thinking the same thing

24. Hidden says:

@sun.kissed “Thats who she is” ? OH… so you know her? Girl bye NO ONE walking this earth surface is a SAINT!.. Drop it Cause its WACK!

25. Love the look and the home wrecker jokes lol #carryon

26. Undrea says:

Love it!!

27. Shelly says:

The best I’ve seen her look in a while. And it looks effortless and chic, and she looks so comfortable. This look definitely works for her. Nothing like all black, with a hint of color (especially in the winter). I love it.