December 20th, 2012
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Onelia from North Carolina

Before we determine the Bombshell of the Year, I give you Onelia from North Carolina:

The 21-year-old Raleigh gal writes, “My style is pretty much everything.

” I can go from “tomboyish”…”

“… to girly girl…”

“… or from edgy…”

“to lady of the earth.”

” It all depends on the occasion and my mood.”

” Follow me on Instagram @ neli_P !”

Ok! Picture quality could be better, but your style shines through! You work both tomboy and girl looks–and that Zara beaded bolero is the business!
What do you think?

Posted In
58 comments

58 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Onelia from North Carolina”

Cool style and that waist is snatched! #Bombshell!

2. complicated.melody says:

Alright NC we out here!!!! I cant with the blasphemous t shirts but im digging her looks!!!!!

3. Cyndi says:

Outfit with the sequin top and mini skirt is to die for. Shes a bombshell!

4. DBShuneek says:

love it all doll!!!! follow me on istagram @dbshuneek

5. BRI P says:

Love the YOLO is a Lie SHIRT! I need that!!!

6. Resopym7@verizon.net says:

Never do tomboy again!

7. TresLeches says:

Let’s go RALEIGH! STAND UP!