December 20th, 2012
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bomber of the Day: Marty from Atlanta

Have you submitted your nominations for Bomber and Bombshell of the Year? Today’s your last chance, as we’ll start the voting tomorrow. We’re closing out our 2012 submissions with a Bomber and Bombshell.
First up is Marty from ATL:

He writes, “My STYLE is very versatile.”

” I don’t consider it Fashion, because it never fades.”

” Unlike others they dress off their moods, I dress off of my integrity.”

” I love trying new things and taking risks because that’s when the “inner fashion beast arises”.”

“No matter where I’m going, I’m dressing to see my worst enemy.”

” The biggest worry with people and fashion is they care too much! Let free!”

” Clothes are visual art, and you’re the creator!”

” Make your Picasso worth a billion bucks!:)”

Preach, brother! I love your phrase about dressing to see your worst enemy. Work it out, then!

Fashion Bomber of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of male Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 5-8 picture(s) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted may be featured on Facebook or Twitter. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game!

56 Responses to “Fashion Bomber of the Day: Marty from Atlanta”

1. Siyam says:

Everything I loved but the blue pants with the baggy crotch. I don’t think I’ll ever get what those are all about. Otherwise, you are completely right Marty, dress like you’re going to run into your worst enemy! :)

2. Toni-Marie says:

Please stop playing with my emotions……….. this is so not funny!!! Please send Bombshell of the day

3. I can’t with those poses and the blue shimmer hammer pants. Hits and misses.

4. tt says:

although he has some nice basic pieces i voted hits/misses because there’s no versatility w/the style of the jeans. i really like the last outfit minus the belt & shoes, but i just can’t w/the jeans inside of the boots (too feminine), the blanket draped around the shoulders (reminds me of my granny at church), the poses & grabbing of the crotch, & those damn leggings that look like a saggy diaper.

5. His poses made my day n those faces honety…I love the fact that he plays with bright colors n prints often bomb!

6. His faces n poses made my day..werk!!

7. Expressionless says:

Ummm…. I’m normally really excited about the Fashion Bombers, but this one gets no words… Try again!

8. iCandy says:

u can dress and still look masculine…like a REAL man! i don’t like this sh!t!

9. AH says:

Okay so… the blurry Instagram filters, the queer poses, and the crotch grabbing. How did y’all post this with a strait face?

Am I not in on the joke?

10. lola says:

DEATH to Valencia Instagram filters. This is fifty shades of a hot mess. Girl, bye!!!

11. DomDom says:

……Claire, girl..really?? LMAO. Can’t even deal. Bye!

12. kay says:

@lola everybody uses that filter… i cant stand it.

13. Brandon says:

Like the majority of his style but wish the jeans were a better fit!

14. Annoyingly Right says:

huh? I thought his style was nice and looks good on him. He plays with color well. I give him two thumbs up.

15. Elle says:

Goodness. Who’s style isn’t versatile? We should count how many write that in their description. No comment on the rest. I bet the opinions might be a little different if all the photos weren’t products of instagram.

16. ashleigh says:

ehhh. hits and misses. i like certain parts of the outfits, but i don’t like any as a whole. this isn’t my taste but hey if he likes it…

17. ok says:

i agree with brandon. what’s with the relaxed fit long a55 jeans with the cuffs rolled over 3 times??? he’d look a whole better if he was wearing straight leg/slim fit jeans in the right length with some of those outfits.

to me his last outfit with the red pants and the one of the harem pants were the best even though i’m not fan of hammer pants.

oh, and i can’t forget his quotes, they are hilarious!! people have ENEMIES now?? what is this— “the game of thrones”??? i guess, ni99a….lolol…

18. Crystal says:

these comments are harsh, you grumpy bitter chicks need to get into the holiday spirit. geesh. and how are ya’ll going to get mad at this brotha for using instagram but up in celebrity posts claiming this is what instagram is for? i like some of these looks but i moreso like his personality and happy vibe.

19. heyyall says:

IF he don’t stand his grown butt up straight..why do they pose like women!! i can’t

20. A! says:

I’m not sure if it’s for fashion or function, but I hate how he cuffs his pants

21. kory conover says:

His style is alright. Just alright. I like a lot of his pieces but overall his style is just okay. Also, it appears that he’s wearing the same jeans repeatedly.

WOW! The hate is REAL on this one! Guys stole is amazing! He plays with colors, exfoliates versatility, and mos definitely pieces the things together well! Incase you all didn’t know, cuffs are VERY much in in the European places, which is EXACTLY where the United States and very much others get our looks from.

23. Chris says:

Why is a professional stylist on this website? *blank stare* seeing this makes me laugh because I’ve worked with this Guy and the comments I’ve read, you can tell are from basic imbosils that know nothing of this man. Lol! TOTAL BOMBSHELL!

24. Choco aka Hipppie says:

Nice looks! He is Fancy huh!

Total JOKE!

Breathetaking!! Such a handsome stylish young man.

27. Timothy says:

Does anyone have his contact info? Style is impeccable!

28. Charlotte says:

As a woman, I hate to say this but he’s badder than me! Me being a recent Fashion Bombshell, I can salute this guy! Bombshell he is.

29. Empress says:

Queer poses? People people, he’s from Atlanta. Duhhhh

As for his style, I like everything except those baggy blue pants. I’ve never liked that style, never will. He’a a Bomber!

30. DIVA says:

LMBAO !!!! BOY STOP !!!!!

31. KBS says:

“Guys stole is amazing! “…This should never be uttered again!

32. Empress says:

LMAO @ KBS

So there are 3 ppl with the name “Anonymous”. Okayyyyyy

33. tt says:

@ ok
    “people have ENEMIES now?? what is this— “the game of thrones”??? i guess, ni99a….lolol…”

hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! omg, but that quote right there was funny! i love me some game of thrones!!!!

34. andrea says:

those cuffs in those pants tho…

35. andrea says:

there is nothing wrong with cuffs but his cuffs looks like they would if these were Cross Color Jeans. But I like his looks just not some of the jeans

36. andrea says:

well just on the last two jeans the other cuffs previous are stylish

37. Krissy says:

I have that same scarf from Target =)

38. Jasmine says:

Tropes Atlanta very well!!!!!! Total bombshell!

39. Jake says:

Guy has one “queer” pose! Just give the man his damn props on his swagger and call it a day! The site was made to show off people’s different bombshell material! Lets see some of you basic “barbies” attempt to pull off what this man has! Salute to him!

40. CA says:

His looks are tacky and dated!! What is this 1981?! Ugh! …and those poses! Omg maybe he thinks he’s Tyra :/

41. Yashi says:

he’s def versatile

42. feen4fashion says:

negative and all his pants (minus the saggy ones) were cuffed like 5 times

43. Veronica says:

I think the wide cuffs are hot! Ive seenthemalot lately! And @CA , last time I checked Fashion has no date for it only recycles! Read up on the styles he’s portraying! He’s probably doing it better than your grandparents. Lol.

44. Onelia says:

P.S: You can read all about the UNIF and the idea behind it on their blog :)

45. Onelia says:

Dang it! Wrote that under the wrong post smh. Sorry!!

46. Cyndi says:

Nice laid back outfits, but I’m not feeling the pant cuffs. They are too big and shorten his legs.