December 19th, 2012
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Who Wore it Better
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Beyoncé took to Instagram in the same pair of $218 Rag & Bone Burgundy Grand Prix Leather Panel Skinnies Brandy wore back in August.

While Beyoncé paired hers with a matching Helmut Lang Pointed Cuff Blazer, printed blouse, and black pumps, Brandy rocked hers with an on trend B44 Leather Jersey Tank, and Giuseppe Zanotti Suede Ankle Boots.

The Grand Prix Leather Panel Skinnies are a celebrity favorite. They boast racing-inspired colorblock two-tone side panels.

This is a tough one for me! I would have preferred Brandy’s look with a black boot, and Beyoncé’s without the blazer. Looove the pants though, and they’re on sale? I need them in my life!

What do you think? Who wore it better?

~Cliché
*Alicia Keys has also been spied in the same bordeaux Helmut Lang Blazer:

Beyoncé is hip to what’s hot!

57 Responses to “Who Wore It Better: Beyoncé vs. Brandy in Rag & Bone’s Burgundy Grand Prix Skinnies”

1. jonesy says:

All I can do with Beyonce and her InstaFram pics is LMAO! Chileeeeee cut it out!

Brandy’s hair messed it up for me and the gray boots! But I am still LLS at Beyonce desperate tail!

2. Jules says:

Please give us an option: Neither- because they are cute pants neither rocked very well!

3. Kim says:

Brandy won b look washed put and plain as usaul

4. V says:

I’m not here for Brandys wig or shoes : / Bey all day

5. yoyo says:

BRANDY did that. w/o a doubt Alicia keys also rocked the blazer better.

6. Anabelle Whitepaws says:

I thought this was a fashion site! Why are there morons on here spewing their h8red about whether they’re tired of Beyonce’s Instagram (O_O) I mean… really? How about y’all stay OFF her Instagram and you won’t be bothered… Anywho —
    I must give it to Beyonce. She looks like a High Fashion Model. Brandy (not throwing shade; she’s a sweetie) looks like one of those chics in the club.

7. COLE HAAN says: