December 19th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Rihanna, Shopping, Swimsuits
Splurge: Rihanna’s Barbados Charlie by Matthew Zink Grecian Foil Charlie Bikini
By Faith

Rihanna is back home in Barbados for the holidays and the songstress was spotted in a $240 Charlie by Matthew Zink Grecian Foil Charlie Bikini:

Her bikini features gold foil trim.

This woman motivates me to stay on my grind in the gym!

If you’re up for the splurge, you can snag her bikini at www.singer22.com.

What do you think?

31 Responses to “Splurge: Rihanna’s Barbados Charlie by Matthew Zink Grecian Foil Charlie Bikini”

1. * goes to do 10,000 crunches*

2. Tallulah says:

The model has a better body tbh, more feminine, didn’t know Rih was so boxy :/

She looks cute tho.

3. Sam says:

Rih has a gorgeous body and the bikini is cute

4. Anon2 says:

That model is airbrushed and cropped within an inch of her life. Those are real candid photos of Rihanna but good try.

5. LOL @ Anon! Yes, Rihanna looks fab!

6. Porsche says:

Cute swimsuit! $240?? I’ll pass. Rih is “boxy”. But you cant deny babygirl stomach is extremely flat!!

7. lola a. says:

I started to look boxy like that once I sarted working out and I put on one of those waist cinchers to pull my waist in a tad to give the curve back but not enough to choke me to death lol #random

8. Empress says:

Gym? Her “skinny ness” is genetics. Lol.

9. Snaiz says:

How the hell does the model look better?? Do u see them thighs?!?!.. They’re like chopsticks.. Lol.. That girl need some meat..

10. Great friggin body! Love the suit! Rih always look great!

11. AH says:

@Snaiz,

Was that necessary? There’s nothing wrong with that model. The bikini is cute!

12. Chris styles says:

I need to get busy with these insanity dvd’s…her body makes no sense…jelly

13. Addikted2Fashion says:

Yeah loving the bikini….and the abs. *gets off FB and does crunches*

14. fash says:

The model has a waist

15. makeeasweet says:

i think she mean the model look better,because she have more of a hourglass figure.i could have sworn rihanna had a a hourglass figure too.maybe she lost it cause of weight loss or she never had it and it was all photoshop.idk.she definitely know how to show off and model her body type that for sure.

16. Sigh says:

I did Insanity for a month and it was amazing but it overworked my obliques and I had a flat stomach but my obliques had broadened and made my waist look non-existent. This might be what is going on with Rihanna? She still looks hot!

17. COCO says:

Hmm….she looks a little boxy here, which is unusual- I think she may have just eaten or something

I think Rih’s body looks amazing! And yes, to see pics Not photoshopped or airbrushed, proves that her actual body is fit! (if there was ever any doubt). I even appreciate the fact that it looks boxy…to me, that’s more realistic. There are plenty of looks that create curves for you…she has the essential part which is flat abs & amazing tone. Go Ms. Fenty!

19. ugk says:

240 dollars for floss and gold foil … Nah I’m Good. Besides if wore that I am pretty sure I would show up on WorldStarHipHop

20. Keisha says:

She looks great and her body is phenomenal. The back-handed compliments are interesting….. I’d be curious to see what some of the bodies look like from the commenter’s.

Cute bathing suite :)

21. Annoyingly Right says:

LMBOOOOO^^^

22. jeda says:

She does have a really nice body…but, i still think she’s still too slim. I miss the thicker Rih with the booty! But she’s cute all the same.
    Blessings

23. S says:

Rih’s body looks good so she makes just about anything look good.

24. Say what you want about Rihanna her body is on piont!!!

25. Ver says:

@Tallulah I agree, but that’s also probably photoshop

If i were to wake up tomorrow with Rihannas body, I would pay $480 for this floss… LOL For real.

27. Ktalent says:

…and this is men’s most desirable woman? Yuck.

28. Talecia says:

She looks hungry (and not meaning her butt eating that swim suit bottom either lol) I just thought she had a lil bit more meat on her before? I guess not!..but cute swimsuit tho!

29. Taj says:

Beautiful shape

30. asia says:

Rihanna’s body is on point.Haterz can pipe down.She’s thin but healthy.Everybody’s goal is not to be thick which is a stepping stone to fat.So there!