December 19th, 2012
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Shea from Miami

Have you submitted your nominations for Bomber and Bombshell of the Year? We’ll be having our Bomber and Bombshell of the Year showdowns on Friday, so be sure to let us know who should be in the running!
Perhaps you’ll pick today’s Bombshell, Shea from MIA:

She writes, ” Let me start by saying I am stepping way outside of my comfort zone by submitting my pictures for consideration.”

“… Of course anything that forces you out of your comfort zone has to be worth it right?”

” I would describe my personal style as classic with a trendy mix.”

” I am business professional so the majority of my outfits I post on my blog, Curvesandconfidence.com, are for those ladies that like to look professional and polished without having to be a slave to pants suits.”

” I always try to mix it up on the weekends and show my casual side which usually ends up being whatever is most comfortable for Miami weather at the time.”

” As you can see from my pictures I LOVE dresses and skirts, which work best for my curvy shape.”

” For the longest time I would shy away from anything that displayed my curves and I was always afraid to try new things.”

” Well I threw all that junk out the window and now I wear what what makes me happy.”

” I learned to appreciate what I was blessed with because it surely isn’t going anywhere.”

Cute! I love seeing professional Bombshells who keep it conservative yet stylish.
What do you think?

Posted In
82 comments

82 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Shea from Miami”

1. Tori says:

Hey now dear! Love your style, but you already know this!!! LOL

2. Go Shea! Always polished. Not everybody wants to look like they threw the whole kitchen sink into their outfit!

3. Roxy says:

A true Bombshell!!! Already follow her blog, she’s always polished. I love how she styles her looks, minimal fuss, well put together, and a inspiration to women.

4. Do it vbff!
    Love Shea’s style!

5. Britissh says:

Love it, def a FASHION bomshell.

6. VanityStyles says:

Definitely classy!!

7. Looing good, Shea! Classy, chic, and sophisticated. Love your style and congrats on being featured!! :)
    ~Maika

8. Moni says:

I read her blog, this is my girl! I always love how she dresses! Glad to see her featured!

9. I love Shea’s style! She always looks fun and polished! I also like the way she incorporates the current trends into work wear!

10. Tifani says:

She is definitly a bombshell! I love her style… she DID that!!!!!!!!

11. whome says:

I love her blog, she gives good pointers and points you to great sales! I wish she would wear a tad bit of makeup or at least some lip gloss….

12. K says:

She looks nice, but the outfits are kinda boring. I like the pink and red outfit, but aside from that it’s all basic stuff. I have that fringe bag and i love it so much! I get compliments on it all the time.

13. Cyndi says:

All of her outfits are lovely and well put together! However I’m not seeing anything original or out of the ordinary.

14. lucy says:

For the first time on this site the word curvy is being used appropriately. Yes Hon you have curves for days and toned up as well and every outfit screams im black, educated, sophisticated and classy. I wouldn’t change a thing about your fashion very corporate chic. Ladies take note, a guy here@liv said shea makes him believe that there are classy black women out there. I am also happy to see this side of black women, more power to Shea. I would be proud to have a friend like you.

15. Terilili says:

Umm, that black dress is from Forever 21. What a find! It looks great!

I’ll definitely check out your blog. It’s always helpful to see clothes I would wear the other 5 days of the week.

16. Love that her style is so polished and chic. I’ve never seen a chic look so good in a skirt! Werk Shae!!!

17. blackbuttafly says:

#grownwomanswag

18. Whitney says:

Bombshell indeed! Go Shea!!! Love her style & blog!

19. I love her style. Classic and feminine. Nice.

20. Victoria says:

*****She looks good in a few articles of clothing but her vision gets lost when she wears any outfit that requires a top AND bottom*****

21. cottoncande says:

Very sophisticated and well put together. Love the beach back drop.

22. StopTheMaddness says:

She looks cute for a business PROFESSIONAL…She’s dressed the way NORMAL people dress to go to work. She’s showing off her PERSONAL style instead of dressing in over the top outfits that only look good on camera. Reading these comments I have to wonder if some of you are unemployed, and don’t realize people with REAL JOB’s are not dressed to the nines in quirky getups,(seen ONLY on blogs)everyday.

23. Robin Bishop says:

I love Shea’s style, She exudes confidence and her choices of clothes for her body type is amazing. We’re shaped the same and I follow her blog for inspiration

24. jen says:

She looks nice and all, but ive seen these outfits a million times. The red with the pink. Black and white striped skirt etc. Were not all that boring in Miami, I promise!

25. i absolutely love the work outfits you have on! as a business woman this is exactly what I try to look like at networking events/ meetings. thanks for the inspiration and ideas. very classy & chic

26. KandiSTYLE says:

What an awesome surprise…I loveShae’s blog-she looks amazing, everyday. Every outfit is perfectly executed, per usual. Go Shae.

27. Dani says:

I’ve been following Shea for at least 6 months or so. I love her style! I think her description is perfect – classic w/a trendy mix. We should all remember that style is personal. If she followed the advice of others, I guess it would no longer be her personal style. I like seeing her bare faced. She’s a beautiful girl and doesn’t need the makeup to make her outfit pop. Love her! Keep bringing it Ms. Shea! :)

28. feen4fashion says:

LOL@SPS”finally someone who looks employed” love the mint pleated dress. like how shes not trying so hard

29. Erika says:

One of my favorites! She is always on point from head to toe!

30. Jaz says:

LOVE IT! I follow the blog and its for the everyday person who doesn’t live in a fantasy land and plays dress up to impress ppl. Your outfits are always on point!

31. MissGina says:

OMG!! I love her!!!! Very cute && Classy && simple! Def. a BOMBSHELL

32. Nicole says:

I really love her style for business casual. It is professional but not business professional!