December 18th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Ethnic Models, Snapshot
Snapshot: Jessica White by Kareem Black for Page Six Magazine
By Faith

Jessica White by Kareem Black for Page Six Magazine.

Source: The YBF

15 Responses to “Snapshot: Jessica White by Kareem Black for Page Six Magazine”

1. Chris styles says:

Finally! She looks great …this looks like the Jessica White I saw in Jay-Z’s Change Cloths video…NoT the tacky, dusty , and crackish looking lady I’ve seen as of late :(

2. Very mediocre. The third shot looks good, but the others need work. The second shot could have been great, but she nor the photographer knew what to do with it.

3. homey.lover.friend says:

She usually does nothing for me but I do like that first pic…or do I just like the blue leather couch. Hmmm.

4. I didnt pay attention until I saw a recent interview with her to just how beautiful she really is

5. DannielleS says:

I think Jessica is very beautiful, but no matter what I still see a dirty looking girl. She needs a PR team to fix her image and a stylist to really accentuate her beauty. She has so much going for her, but still manages to look like a crack hoe to me

6. Elle says:

Wow… I’m just not moved…

7. MsNomer says:

Meh….I don’t get what all the fuss is about her…never did for that matter.

8. Empress says:

I like Jess, but these photos are blah

9. BlackOrchid says:

I really don’t think that she is all that. Her face is pretty average. Just my two pennies worth.

10. Omgeezy!! says:

Wow with an average face and reminiscent of a crack hoe!! She sure is killing it!! Haters!! It’s pathetic you never hear other races complaining about Kate Upton!! She’s gorge,and just the right weight for her job a MODEL!!

11. COCO says:

She was a beautiful girl, and then she started messing with her face, which is why she looks off now. I want her to win though, I like her

12. Savage says:

A crack hoe with a Maybelline contract….I guess crack hoes are winning. I love her.

13. Ver says:

not with those tacky tattoos

14. Mic says:

Never thought she was a contender. A poor man’s Naomi.