December 18th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By Faith

We only get glimpses of Janet Jackson these days: much to my dismay! The music icon was seen strolling through West Hollywood with her very, very wealthy boyfriend in a Rick Owens Leather Biker Jacket, Bleulab boyfriend jeans, and a pair of $1,296 Azzedine Alaia Heeled Hiking Boots:

Get into her braids and flawless skin ladies and gents!

Her sold-out leather biker jacket features a draped collar and ribbed sleeves.

Her boots are one of the brand’s most coveted styles, taking on the classic hiking boot with sky-high 5.5″ heels.

She’s already worn them in a similar fashion.

Yes Janet! She’s just an effortless beauty.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

42 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…Janet Jackson’s West Hollywood Rick Owens Leather Biker Jacket and Azzedine Alaia Heeled Hiking Boots”

1. Rebecca says:

Above the waist is hot and the shoes are hot.. But I’m not a fan of the pants. Looks good on her though I’m just personally not about the baggy look. I’d wear it with dark skinnies or grey jeans :)

2. Jasmine says:

HOT! HOT! HOT!

3. Bajan Candy says:

She looks cute. That jacket is my life…those shoes on the other hand are my death :-( no bueno!

4. Liz says:

Yes to the “Poetic Justice” braids! LOL!

5. tasha says:

I am loving this look on Janet. She better rock those braids. Get it boo

6. tasha says:

Loving this look on Janet. She is super cute. The braids are cute too. You better work Janet

7. Empress says:

This woman never ages. I love the jacket, hate the baggy pants.

8. tik says:

CUTE fit! Minus that $1296 unless you have it to splurge (which i don’t)! Target has a pair of boots similar in appearance for 35 that I have. Of course I’m not saying it’s of any quality as those but stilllllll!

9. Agreed @ Liz comment loving the throwback of the Justice era where I first remembered this braid style

10. Look at those cheek bones! Janet is looking all kinds of lovely and I’m digging the braids. The only thing she can miss me with is those macanic uniform pants.

11. This post gave me life finally somebody out of the norm…the braids…the jacket..the body ms Jackson is a timeless beauty

12. Izhause says:

They look good!

13. Jess says:

Jeez, she looks exactly as she did 20 years ago when she first wore the braids.

14. Kahalia says:

Not with the pants. That jacket is fire!

15. Reicie says:

I agree with every one who said glad to see someone new! I actually stop coming to the site because if I saw another Kardashian fit, I was gonna have a fit! (I give KK some props pre-Ye) Ms. Jackson is ALWAYS above grade!! This jacket is DOPE! And I love the braids too she still looks like a Justice and Penny at the same time! Lol!!

16. Kimberly says:

She looks amazing !!

17. Kishonda says:

Janet looks younger than ever!!!

That jacket is soooooo hot and poetic justice is BACK and the the buliding!!! Love it Alllll….Love me some JJ!

19. Crystal says:

literally a breath of fresh air from the over-styled same 4 celebrities that are usually featured. love the jacket and that she’s still rocking those boots from seasons ago. she looks cute, casual comfortable in her own clothes. i’m the only one that sees that gray croc bag? that’s elevating the look imo. oh, and leave the poetic justice braids to miss jackson kids. that is all.

20. binks says:

Janet is ageless! She looks good, effortless and casual.

21. Brie says:

Cute and Very age appropriate.

22. lola says:

This family and surgery. Lawd!! Papa Johnson really f*ked up their self-esteem when they were young smh I can’t

23. I just love Janet. I adore her boots. Wicked.

24. Lianne says:

I rarely check this blog anymore because I was tired of seeing the same celebrities. I’m quite pleased to see my favorite music icon, Miss Janet. She looks great. Casual chic done well. Those boots and the jacket are HOT. I even like the baggy pant. Go on Miss Janet!!!!!

25. Magen Henderson says:

HOT! She looks amazing!

26. for real tho says:

She is so youthful looking.she looks amazing!

27. KBS says:

That jacket is not for kids! Rick Owens jackets are always hot. I like the whole look actually, even what looks like a croc Balenciaga bag in tow. Her friend is very handsome as well; very European looking.

28. brooklyn says:

werkkkkkkkkkkk

29. mi manning says:

it’s soooo good to see Ms. Janet. we don’t see her much! she looks fab, so does her manCANDY, and her hair is like mine!

30. smv says:

love the jacket.

31. DIVA says:

will this chick ever age— she looks fantastic !

32. JParris says:

Looking good Janet!

33. jackson says:

JJ got the weight off and is lookin right, love the jacket

34. Brandi says:

Something about the pant in the waist & pelvic area is bothering me…it’s disheveled looking. Outside of that I love the jacket, scarf & shoes. The braids still work for her, wow!

35. s says:

Finally….a breath of fresh air. Love miss Janet. The outfit is fly and she looks Great!! Representing beautifully for we in the over 40 set. Love it!

36. Tallulah says:

I see she got inspired and got some Beyoncé braids, too bad she barely has any edges….

Cute tho.

37. Kisha says:

Let’s be clear, Janet did not get Beyonce braids @Tallulalh lol. They’re called Poetic Justice braids because of this woman right here!

38. yusufswifee says:

looooove it. The target boots will do just fine – how many times can you wear hiking boots with heels.

Ms Janet looks fab and I am glad to see her happy.

39. Jane says:

I’ve read a few comments and am glad to see I wasn’t the only one thinking that it has been the same tired faces mainly kardashians or Rita ora on here. I actually stopped comming on here because of the same faces. Glad to see something different and interesting. Might I suggest to whoever runs this blog to start checking for Dania Gurira. So busy up the Kardashians butts your sleeping on a woman with great style.

40. Ja'me London says:

hot!! wtf do you know who this is. janet jackson is one of the originators of “tomboy chic”. this is a “grown woman” version to the trend. i love it!!

41. I love this whole look, from the top of her head to the bottom of her boot. Exciting times when Janet makes an appearance. I love to see my JJ happy. Wissam isn’t a bad accessory either (winks)

42. COOL CURT says:

“Take me to the planet, where all the girls look like Janet!”
    Janet might not have the appeal she did when she came with Poetic Justice but girlfriend never aged a bit from that time. A bit thicker Janet, little tiny Janet, those features are 100% Jackson. The woman is just flawless and her style is always her own style. It might not be for everyone but honey, Janet might be one of the only original trend setters and fashion icons. You can trace back to some of Janet’s reels of pictures and see her style has always been her very own. Sometimes Janet hits the mark and knocks them dead, other times she falls a bit short but still, she has never compromised her style for any trend or designer. I’m surprised that Ms. Janet “ifurnasty” Jackson doesn’t get more accolades for her fashion style. Her videos, her movies and her personal style are just insane and always off-the charts. No one puts it down like Ms. Jackson. Her soon-to-be-husband seems to fall in line with her easy-breezy style. He is so damn fine and just right for her; tall, dark and extremely handsome. They make the perfect couple and I couldn’t be more happy for these two.