December 17th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
Weekend Hot! or Hmm…VH1 Divas 2012, Kerry Washington, Rihanna, and More!
By Faith

Happy Monday everyone!

We’re drawing close to the end of the year (which I cannot believe) and we’re just a week away from Christmas. I am truly excited!

This was an action-packed weekend for celeb style with the VH1 Divas show happening at the Shrine Auditorium in LA, a few talk show appearances, and more.

Let’s get into this weekend’s look shall we?

Ciara served glamour at the VH1 Divas show in a sequin gown from Pamella Roland with sheer sleeves. Hot!

Glitz was on the menu for LaLa Anthony in a long-sleeve silver dress with mirror embellishment. All the life I need for Monday is right here in this look.

Some of the ladies were definitely green with envy at the sight of Kelly Rowland’s glowing skin and thigh-slit wrap AF Vandevorst gown.

Nene Leakes gave blonde ambition in a $1,675 Dolce & Gabbana Lace Dress.

A double-breasted black jumpsuit with satin lapels from Emilio Pucci and shimmering Christian Louboutin pumps were Keri Hilson’s choices for the night. Hmm…

What I did love on Keri was her performance look. Get into that body honey! She needs to dish on her gym regimen, stat.

Melanie Fiona opted for menswear-inspired chic in a contrast lapel and trim blazer, leather skinnies, and $1,075 Christian Louboutin Highness Peep-toe Platform Pumps. Hot!

“The Little Mermaid Gone Bridal” is the best way I can describe Kat Graham’s ensemble for the night.

I almost didn’t recognize Tami Roman, but I did recognize her Christian Louboutin Divinoche Sandals! She looks fab no?

Clearly, Sheila E. is still living the glamorous life because she looked flawless in a strapless sweetheart gown in the most delectable mint shade. She and Prince have been trading youth potions I see!

Amber Riley looked gorgeous in an embellished illusion top, miniskirt, and blue peep-toe pumps for a pop of color.

Lisa Raye wore her signature hue and a host of other accoutrements. What is happening here? I don’t know where to start, but if you all would like to try…

Lenny Kravitz is that you? No, it’s just Nicole Murphy in your clothes! This woman could wear anything and make it look beautiful, so it’s beyond me why she chose this look.

Iggy Azalea looked quite tame compared to her usual ensembles in a $2,889 Emilio Pucci Black Sheer Mesh Trim Gown.

Miley Cyrus looked pretty hot in an Omo by Norma Kamali cutout turtleneck dress and Jean-Michel Cazabat Emma pumps. I’ll take one of each, please!

I know she’s a bit of an acquired taste but I live for Paloma Faith! The British songstress definitely turned heads in a Fall 2012 Julien Macdonald dress. I wish she would have opted for a sleek chignon here: her hair takes the look overboard.

Kerry Washington was the epitome of femininity on The Today Show in a printed Dolce & Gabbana coat.

Rihanna and bff Melissa hit Las Palmas Nightclub in Hollywood. Loving Rih’s on-trend dark lip and her favorite Jimmy Choo Blade Sandals!

A dash of shopping was on the agenda for Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian in Miami. How adorable is Kourtney’s $176 Cameo Mountain Dew Dress?

Jennifer Lopez kept it ultra casual while with her family in Sydney, Australia. She still looks cute!

Olympian beauty Jessica Ennis dazzled in a $2,625 Victoria Beckham Belted Wool and Silk Blend Double Crepe Gown at the BBC Sports Personality of the Year Awards in London.

That’s all folks! Who had your favorite looks?

31 Responses to “Weekend Hot! or Hmm…VH1 Divas 2012, Kerry Washington, Rihanna, and More!”

1. KBS says:

Kerry give me that coat!
    Miley did that thing!!!, such a 180 from a few years ago.
    Miss Kerry Baby look great too minus the hair and Kelly has been looking phenomenal these days.

2. Ciara can miss me with the sucked in jaw look. Kelly, Kerry, Keri in her jumpsuit and surprisingly Tami Roman are doing it for me.

3. lisha says:

I lve tht rihanna is sporting her pixie cut..gorg

4. Kitana says:

Please let me age like my fellow Chicago sister Ms Lisa Raye, jesus that is a bad mofo. Kerry, Miley, Cici and Sheila E look wonderful!

5. Crystal says:

You hmm’d Keri’s jumpsuit? Best jumpsuit I’ve seen all year! What I didn’t like was the show girl looking halter top madness. Everybody else was ok. Rihanna was cute!

6. misskells2u says:

Kelly Rowland slayed in that green number. Lisa Raye ummmm I just DON’T know.

7. cheriemacherie says:

Lisa i love you but please go find the Single Ladies stylist asap. thanks:)

8. Empress says:

Kelly, Miley, and I’m iffy on Lisa. That mesh dress on Iggy, it’s like I can see her ribcage and hip bone. Eat.

Sheila E. & Miley slayed…Wow! And yes, Nicole Murphy can make just about ANYTHING look amazing….she proved that with that look. Great looks all around.

10. Reeseecup says:

So I guess Im the only one that LOVED Ciara’s look. Hair and makeup was absolutely stunning!! Her best look ever IMO. LisaRaye, no hunni, too many accessories and that hair is not for you. Everyone else looked great. Kourt was her usual adorable self!

11. Steph says:

miley looks amazing

lala hit the nail on the head. this was a great look for her.

the dress is beautiful on kelly but i am not loving that severe hairstyle.

kourtney’s dress is too cute.

Tami Roman’s body is looking great, but her makeup is too heavy here. But my goodness, what an amazing change. Good for her. I hope her attitude has changed as well.

Nene always looks good, she owns her body and dresses for it. Another good look for her.

12. Est87 says:

Thank you Melaine Fiona for getting rid of that blonde crap in your hair!

13. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

Melanie, would you please stand up? I think Melanie killed it out of everyone…You can never go wrong with a suit ONLY if the fit is great which it looks like on her…to the hair/makeup…beautiful! Everyone else…can have a seat…She wins it on the esemble but her performance..rather everyone’s performance was bad! The vocal range was not there…I didn’t even get some of the performances…They definitely took the CLASS our of Divas Live..smh…sorry for the venting…lol

14. lola says:

Miley looks amazing. She is coming into her own.

15. *SoRude* says:

living for Miley’s hair…TOO CUTE!!

16. Pari says:

I don’t agree with the hmmm…. on Keri’s jumpsuit either. I think it’s fabulous!

17. DannielleS says:

Iggy Azaelea’s body looks very strange in that dress to me :/

Overall, everyone looks goods except for Nicole Murphy

18. ladyluo says:

I definitely WANT Keri’s jumpsuit but Ciara is definitely the best look for me

19. Kapri_H says:

Miley looks great!

20. Danielle says:

SHEILA E LOOKS FANTASTIC !!

21. Ktalent says:

why did you Hmm keri’s jumpsuit? That got me praising the Lord!!! Gurl her performance look is the Hmmm.

Ciara is winning too!

22. Annoyingly Right says:

Lisa Raye….you are WRONG

23. Jackie says:

Kelly and Miley especially looked great!

24. Dom says:

The only ladies hitting on anything were Ciara and Kerry. Most of the other fits are boring or way too big–I’m looking at you Lala.

25. Tori says:

Kelly and Ciara looked nice on the red carpet and in the show. I’m not so sure about Keri..

26. hayilabc says:

I am loving Miley’s dress.
    I thought Nicole Murphy was Pharrell at first glance!! SMH
    Lisa Raye looks exactly like Da Brat in that pic.

27. TAMMY M. says:

Lisa Raye is too pretty and in shape for this foolishness.

Kelly is slaying them with head to toe beautiful glow and fab green gown.

Miley is edgy and fly. Also take note, Keyisha Cole, Melanie Fiona’s outfit, is how you should look in a fab tuxedo look.

28. Westafricanmutt says:

Kelly… *sighs* beauty and a half. I will take Miley’s dress all day everyday!!!

29. Fifi says:

Kerry and Miley looked the lovely

30. danielle says:

Kerrys first look was hott. Her second look was a hmm especially with her hair and makeup. Yikes it doesn’t even look like her, no no no.

31. shay says:

Amber Riley and Miley look gorgeous!