December 17th, 2012
Celebrity Style
By Cliche

After the party is the after party! Following the 2012 VH1 Divas event, Jordin Sparks hit the after party in a $420 Nicole Miller Lace Fitted Cap Sleeve Sheath Dress.

Her dress features scalloped edges, grosgrain ribbon cap sleeves, and back cutout.

Get her look below.

Love this look on Jordin! Very simple and sexy, yet classy.

What do you think? Are you feeling this look?

~Cliché

Image: Yahoo

16 Responses to “Splurge: Jordin Sparks’s VH1 Divas After Party Nicole Miller Lace Fitted Cap Sleeve Sheath Dress”

1. Melissa says:

Cute

2. She’s in the same lane as Jen Hud to me so much potential but something is never quite right..

3. DIVA says:

she is so cute , I can’t stand it — she looks adorable, she is such pretty young woman with such a good image for her peers !

4. CaribbeanQueen says:

She’s cute… But she’s always cute! She’s grown now I’d like to see her really get sexy!

5. Pari says:

She looks great!

6. jUICElOVE says:

agreed@ Havilandclarke. I want her looking espcially because of her weight loss, she chooses good clothes but the styling is just not good

7. Ktalent says:

nope, still hasn’t got it right. her and jhud.

8. DOC says:

I’m underwhelmed. I never get the “Wow” factor with her. Cute dress for … a luncheon. Give me some glam or at least more interesting shoes.

9. Choco aka Hipppie says:

Her hair sucks but I love the dress

10. Pretty! She always seems very plain, but this is a great look for her.

11. SAW says:

Hate the hair. Dress is cute, but seeing her in it doesn’t make want it

12. Undrea says:

She never gets it all the way right.. but the dress is cute.

13. COCO says:

I think the problem is the dress looks too promish and young on her with her hair like that. Its a little bit of a dated look, thats all. She and JHud do really remind me of each other style wise- cute but kind of safe, a little bit lacklustre and NOT EDGY at all

14. DIVA says:

not everyone desires to be edgy…. this is her style and it works for her… I’m sureshe isn’t bit more thinking about any of the comments from anyone here as she rolls to the bank.

I 100% agree with HavilandClarke…NEXT!!

16. CJ says:

She is beautiful inside and out. I’ve always thought she was gorgeous, and this dress is very cute and suits her style to a tee!