December 14th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Kim Kardashian
Hot! or Hmm…: Kim Kardashian’s Miami Altuzarra Luke Crepe Dress
By Faith

Kim Kardashian stuck to the classic color palette of black and white in Miami in her favorite Tom Ford Padlock Pumps and $908 Altuzarra Luke Crepe Dress:

She kept it traditional in the beauty department: straight hair, nude lips, and extra long lashes.

Her black crepe dress features white necktie detailing, a pleated front, and side slit.

Check out her dress on the Fall 2012 runway.

Nothing groundbreaking here, but I think it’s a sophisticated look for Kim. I would have liked her hair up to really let the dress’s neckline shine, but it still works.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

*Salma Hayek wore this dress first in June. Who wore it better?

32 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Kim Kardashian’s Miami Altuzarra Luke Crepe Dress”

1. Paris L. says:

Selma…
    Something aint right with Kimmy..

2. c.r.e.a.m says:

SHE HAS NO PERSONAL STYLE. KANYE RUINED HER. SALMA AT LEAST HAS HER OWN SWAG, KIM IS JUST BORING A DOLL LIKE.
    SHE NEEDS TO DRESS FOR HERSELF
    AND WEAR HER SIZE! EVERYTHING DOESNT HAVE TO BE TIGHT!
    IM NOT SLAMMING HER, JUST AN HONEST OPINION NO SHADE NEEDED

3. d says:

They both look like stewardesses. Also is that her psoriasis (sp) on her legs??

4. NOT!!! The dress is okay minus the white scraf thing…Kim K looks better when shes covered up but the overall look is a NOT!

5. Chrissy says:

Kanye has her in this boring nude makeup look alllllllllll the time, like she really doesn’t even wear color on her face anymore lmao. Is that supposed to be the high fashion look >__> ? I KNOW she misses her old looks, she’s hinted at it many times. She even said it on an episode. He said “I like the natural look” and she said she doesn’t smh

6. JaJa says:

Hmm. The outfit is not too bad. She could have at least oiled up her psoriasis though. Us girls with dry skin always have to stay on point with that.

7. Cookie says:

Yes I agree. I have eczema and I must stay lubed up at all times! Lol. At least she didn’t have uniboob or muffin top! Her face looks so strange now. She used to be such a pretty girl!

8. aSIa says:

looks wayy better on the runway

9. Rebecca says:

Blah the dress looks basic

10. gina says:

She looks nice but I’m not a fan of the dress.

11. Kitana says:

The dress is cute. I think she looks nice, just wish she would’ve worn a bright pump to make the outfit pop. This dress to me actually doesn’t look like Kanye, to me its more matronly probably Monica’s doing….

12. Salma wore it better. The dress also looks good on Kim.

13. Dria says:

I think the dress looks good on both women but Selma definitley wore it better. She let the neckline of the dress shine more with her hair pulled back.

14. Steph says:

this dress is giving me sexy amish halloween costume. i am not a fan.

15. AD says:

Not crazy about the dress, but it looks better on Salma.

16. Crystal says:

This is why celebrities resort the extreme measures the appear ‘perfect’. Are we really criticizing this woman’s skin disease?

17. Chris Styles says:

For some reason the ascot thingy doesn’t look as dumb on Selma as it does on Kim…it just seems out of place, IMO. Without it I think she would’ve looked fine.

18. J Danielle says:

Love Kim and Selma but that’s a dress for a tall person which both of them are clearly not.

19. Michelle says:

I like this look for Kim but I think Salma does the sophisticated look much better. She’s so cute!

20. Izhause says:

Why is Kim’s make up so heavy it looks like Derma Blend. That dress just gets lost in translation on those 2 women.

21. Mee says:

Hi. There should have been a 3rd option. It isn’t a boring dress it just doesn’t work on Kim.

22. I think the dress looks good on Kim. She wore it better than Selma and the model.

23. shay says:

If ain’t broke don’t fix it. she been looking good. and i like the natural make up look on her better.

24. NF says:

her psoriasis though:(

25. aries says:

Salma wore it better.

26. fit is key. salma keeps it casual and sexy.

27. Empress says:

Ewww @ her skin. Even w/o Kim’s white patches, I like how Salma wore it.

28. vain319 says:

Salma wears it better..it suits her body type…Kim doesn’t look bad but she should size upward. but,the Dress itself looked better with the boots on the runway.I see kim put her lashes back on..lol

29. AzizMom says:

I vote for Selma…she pulled her hair up and is giving us the full look. Kim and her posse are just boring all day long. I swear, without the MEN in her life (her Dad, Ray J., Reggie, Kris, Kanye, etc.) this chick has no validity. I’m still wondering why she gets more press.

30. Pinky says:

I def have nothing against Kim K, but shes like those paper dolls you put paper dresses on.
    Its ok to be influeced by your significant other. but having them pick out your clothes like youre a toddler..disgusting.