December 14th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Tamar Braxton been getting her life lately, performing her hit song ‘Love and War‘ (have you heard it?), and looking fabulous while doing so!
She recently posed for Instagram in a $330 black jumpsuit by One by 5th & Mercer and a $780 Hermès belt:

Her wide leg jumpsuit, designed by LaLa Anthony and stylist Jason Bolden, is part of Shopbop’s exclusive ONE by collection. Coming in white, black, and navy, it features a flattering V neckline and delicate pleats.

Her statement belt is a true splurge, and is reversible for endless versatility.

Werq, Ms. Tamar! Loving the look and the song. And so cool the jumpsuit was designed by Lala and Jason!
At any rate, if you like, get Tamar’s jumpsuit at Shopbop and her belt at Hermes.
Hot! or Hmm…?

Images: Instagram/Shopbop

18 Responses to “Get the Look: Tamar Braxton’s Instagram One by 5th & Mercer Black Jumpsuit and Hermès Belt”

1. hotmama says:

Hot outfit…she looks very cute!!

2. Keesh says:

HOT! Werk!

3. Very cute! Love, love and love the song as well. I watched the show and she talked so much about how she could sing and would hardly ever blow a serious note so when I heard the song I was very pleasantly surprised.

4. for real tho says:

her face looks normal in these pics. she looks great

5. mi manning says:

i’m gonna get that Hermes belt if it kills me!!!! btw…I like Tamar, she can sing, but I still don’t think she has that “it” factor. I think they allot one superstar per family, with the exception of Michael and Janet Jackson. She has nothing on Toni.

6. Above Par says:

Vitiligo my a$$, but the jumpsuit looks better on her more so than the model.

7. RKW_love says:

love the look and agree with Above Par…vitiligo…really?!?!

8. Crystal says:

she’s starting to grow on me. as long as i don’t watch her show, i’m good.

9. yusufswifee says:

love the jumpsuit. Ms Tamar sounds fab and can sing. Its too bad she wants to be Beyonce. Blonde wigs and bleached skin….its so obvious on the show.

10. Brandon says:

Are we sure this isn’t the jumpsuit Kim Kardashian was wearing a few weeks ago? Ya know her and Lala are bffs.

11. Tid bits says:

This just works! So many misses, that its great to see a hit. Clean, polished and flattering to her shape.

12. T1K says:

That jumpsuit is HOT!

13. Sherrie says:

I wonder how much it actually cost to make the belt. I didn’t know it cost that much, the ones I see in my neighborhood must be counterfeits.

14. Olwethu says:

@Mi manning, I need that belt too. I have a knock off that look knock offish.

15. Nelli says:

Love this look on Tamar and her new single. However she need to find the right colour foundation, getting a bit out of hand now! looool

16. Britissh says:

loveeeeeee, that new song is jus as lovely.

17. LawyerLady says:

This is the best I’ve seen Ms. Tamar – maybe ever. Excellent job!

18. Sha-Sha says:

Tamar’s always stylish and elegant no matter the time of day.. and yes, she has got to fix the foundation issue, I understand as adults some get acne, fix that problem first but compounding it by adding more foundation just gives a scarey caked on look.