December 14th, 2012
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Sherane from Atlanta

Ending this week is Bombshell Sherane from Atlanta:

She writes, “I consider my style to be pretty eclectic.”

” My outer appearance usually reflects how I’m feeling internally.”

” When I’m in a great mood-I may illustrate it through bright colors.”

“… and if I woke up on the wrong side of the bed- I may wear a plain outfit & spice it up with a funky vintage pillbox hat.”

” Fashion is supposed to be fun and I want my style to remain playful.”

” Growing up I was never the person to drool over fashion mags or follow fashion week.”

” I simply started thrifting and wearing vintage to express myself through fashion for an affordable price.”

” Adding vintage pieces to your wardrobe brings more personality because there is usually a story behind every piece.”

” Even the slight imperfections illustrate more character to your entire look.”

You’re gorgeous! I can definitely see the vintage influences. See more at SheranesCloset.com and follow her on Instagram at @SheranesCloset.
What do you think?

Posted In
73 comments

73 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Sherane from Atlanta”

1. Just TaytA says:

You’re a beautiful bombshell! Your looks are definitely you and scream personality. I like it!

2. ladyluo says:

I know she is going for vintage but her pieces just look outdated. She is beautiful though – love her smile and dimples

3. Carmelita says:

Peeped her website.. Loves it..Indeed saved women rule!! I need to be as dedicated as you! xoxo

4. Laurinda says:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Not a Bombshell!!! All over the place!!

5. Wow! I love her style… no surprise I’m one of the very few. Her personality is reflected in her use of prints. It all seems bright and bubbly to me. I will admit she does have that same facial expression in almost every pic, but I still identify with the way she dresses. These are the kinds of outfits I love to see.

6. CLAIRE~ Stop promoting KK says:

This website has gone so far from fashion..Kim K is given publicity day in and day out. Her claim to fame is scandal….

Every day black women who decide to make themselves happy via their fashion, makeup and hair while gaining an education, working full time jobs, launching businesses and supporting their families are criticized to the utmost.

People, Please wakeup. Claire STOP KIM K and the likes of such people…Yep having standards mean you separate yourself from the LOWLIFE and she qualifies as a LOWLIFE

7. To the child named “CLAIRE~ Stop promoting KK” she’s not supporting anyone by posting stuff on them. This is a fashion blog you dumb fu*k, Claire and her crew deliver us fashion news. Trust that celebs, including Kim, are apart of that. If you don’t want to know whats hot in the industry then maybe fashion blogs aren’t for you. People like you are beyond annoying.

8. BougieHippie says:

Love her aesthetic just should invest in shoes.

9. Tina says:

I like it! Makes me smile

10. Jay says:

She looks a little messy to me. #ijs

11. complicated.melody says:

Her beautiful spirit shines through her not so beautiful looks and for that she gets a pass from me! go girl! #teamprettygirlprettyspirit

12. FabEllis says:

She is definitely gorgeous. She has a beautiful face and her hair is flawless. Like someone stated early on, her clothes are really just too big for her and some of the pieces don’t go well together.

13. RKW_love says:

Most of her looks were a no for me. But she’s very pretty and has potential. There were like two looks maybe that i kind of liked.

14. AzizMom says:

I always question photos that look like they’re taken just for the FBD submission. All boots? The handbags? It put me off but I think her overall look (hair, smile) were great. The fashion was just dusty.

15. Tierra says:

She has a lot of nice vintage pieces… Her photos could have been better showing the whole outfit shoes included, sometimes shoes bring the outfit together.. Very nice nonetheless

16. Pinky says:

Pretty girl, gorgeous smile. no bombshell tho.

17. cottoncande says:

Cute! Where do you find her pieces?

18. Alex says:

Its sad sad that when I saw Bombshell and Atlanta in the same title I knew it wasn’t going to be a hit. She’s cute though…..

19. Kishonda says: