December 13th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Who Wore it Better
By Faith

Rocsi Diaz was spotted at the V.A.U.L.T. Art Basel Party in Miami in the same $405 McQ by Alexander McQueen Lace Print Stretch Jersey Mini Dress Emily B wore back in August.

Both ladies paired it similarly with Rocsi in a sleek ponytail, STARK clutch, and Giuseppe Zanotti nude peep-toe ankle strap pumps and Emily in simple oversized hoops and her favorite Giuseppe Zanotti Bow Platform Pumps.

The figure-skimming stretch-jersey dress is emblazoned with a lace print, and comes equipped with cap sleeves.

I like the way both ladies styled it, mostly because there isn’t much of a difference between the two. It’s a great dress!

What do you think? Who wore it better?

74 Responses to “Who Wore It Better? Rocsi Diaz vs. Emily B in McQ by Alexander McQueen’s Lace Print Stretch Jersey Mini Dress”

1. I4fashion says:

No brainer

2. binks says:

Neither really! Not feeling Rosci’s finishing touches and Emily always looks the same to me

cannot believe im saying Rosci won a who wore it better

4. MCBG says:

Rosci is serving extraterrestrial realness here, but I guess she looks better, and that’s saying something since I think the dress is hideous either way.

5. SLIMB says:

Rocsi but she should have had her hair different

6. COCO says:

O.K, I’ve been restraining myself, but I’m gonna say it: Emily B reminds me of an ex friend of mine- super thirsty, overweight, but always wore tight clothes and was convinced she was the sh** because black guys fawned over her (she was ethnically mixed but non-black, like Emily). UGH. Its like O.K, boo so you clocked onto the fact that black guys will fawn over any so-called ‘curvy’ (menaing oevrweight) chick who’s non-black. GOOD FOR YOU! She looks a mess, she needs to stop getting plastic surgery, buy clothes and bras that fit and just stop. I like the dress way better on Rocsi, it fits better and her skin tone looks better in it…

7. Nikkibellaray says:

LOL poor Em. She is getting crucified! But Rocsi indeed has this one.

8. lala says:

Rocsi Diaz Honey you look sick in the face.. I think she should have went more with the hair down look..

9. NicoleS says:

@Fenise …. um WRONG!! I dont wish I had curves like that LOL

Rocsi is a winner!!

Rocsi wore it better, simply b/c I think the nude makeup works better than the red lip Emily is wearing.

11. Bronze says:

Oh Gawd!!!! Those are not curves….those are lumps.

12. S says:

Emily would have won for me if the dress actually fit. I dont think she’s fat at all, she should just dress her size.

13. Kitana says:

OK Emily doesnt look as bad as yall are making her. Me and Em have the same body type except mine is genetics. She needs to dress for her body type, thats all, no need to be harsh ladies. Could she stand to lose a few pounds? sure. But dealing with a man like Fab she is feeling the need to compete since he strays so much, so theres other issues going on with her appearance and self esteem is one of them. I don’t really see how a mother of 2 can comfortably wear the things she does. So again, she doesn’t look so bad, she can do better and refuses.

14. Sugar says:

I am so mad we watched a TELEVISION show that is EDITED and we believe everything Emily does is for Fab!! Cut the girl some slack, please. Maybe she enjoys looking and dressing like this for herself. Everyone on here talks like they KNOW Emily PERSONALLY. Ya’ll Bishes be tripping!!!! I am sure someone of you are dealing with a good for nothing ass man!!!

Fab need to pay for a trainer! Emily always look a mess to me u first have to drop some pounds to fit in nice clothes ur FAT I’m sorry!

16. Nia says:

Rocsi is clearly the winner here. And just because the dress doesn’t look good on Emily does not mean she needs to lose weight smh… Maybe she needs to lose weight, maybe she doesn’t. That’s between her doctor and her.

17. Nia says:

oh and the dress doesn’t look bad on Em…it just looks better, in photos, on Rocsi. That is all.

18. Bliss says:

Neither! and not because the i’m not feeling the dress ( I think the dress is lovely) but because they both look a HOT MESS in it. Rocsi’s styling of it is horrible and Emily managed to make a McQueen dress look like some cheap spandex bodycon from Wet Seal. #nobueno

19. Tee says:

One word for Emily–SPANX

20. pink lipstick says:

Emily needs to lose weight. She passed the thick threshold a long time ago. Sheesh.

21. Westafricanmutt says:

Did anyone not notice Rocsi’s ears? Sorry, I was totally distracted by them

22. Ivana says:

Emily is one empanada away from breaking the seams on her dresses.

23. Jonesy says:

LMAO at “Rosci tried it with that ponytail”! Umm yes she did! LLS I had to vote neither just off of that alone! hahahaha

24. isaiah lewis says:

Emily lookin sexy in that dress rocsi needs some more meat to make that dress fit right