December 13th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Who Wore it Better
By Faith

Rocsi Diaz was spotted at the V.A.U.L.T. Art Basel Party in Miami in the same $405 McQ by Alexander McQueen Lace Print Stretch Jersey Mini Dress Emily B wore back in August.

Both ladies paired it similarly with Rocsi in a sleek ponytail, STARK clutch, and Giuseppe Zanotti nude peep-toe ankle strap pumps and Emily in simple oversized hoops and her favorite Giuseppe Zanotti Bow Platform Pumps.

The figure-skimming stretch-jersey dress is emblazoned with a lace print, and comes equipped with cap sleeves.

I like the way both ladies styled it, mostly because there isn’t much of a difference between the two. It’s a great dress!

What do you think? Who wore it better?

74 Responses to “Who Wore It Better? Rocsi Diaz vs. Emily B in McQ by Alexander McQueen’s Lace Print Stretch Jersey Mini Dress”

1. tt says:

rocsi wore it better. emily b. just looks fat, fat, fat in this too tight dress. chrissy’s hair style is everything & somaya looks fab!

2. Olwethu says:

Rocsi, it really looks better on her. Emily looks as though she is sucking in her tummy.

3. Soul Touch says:

Chrissy…don’t know who she is but when ever she is featured her clothes are suffercatingly tight! Is it really that necessary?

4. Noirre says:

Rocsi…Emily needs 2 go on a diet.

5. bebe says:

Agreed, I think the fit is better on Rocsi. Emily seems to gasping for air a la mode “Kim K in the peplum skirt”

6. Steph says:

i think the dress fits rocsi’s body better but i don’t like her makeup or hair in these photos.

somaya looks AMAZING.

7. Empress says:

ROCSI! Emily looks like a fat cow!

8. Rosci dosent have enough body for it and Emily has to much much body for it..so Imma say neither:(

9. Kitty B. says:

Rosci looks amazing!! Time for Emily to go on diet..sucking in your tummy is only gonna work for so long!

10. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

Rosci stoled this one!! Everything is on point..head to toe! Emily…mmm…too tight for her frame!

11. cottoncande says:

Rosci. She has enough body to fill out the dress. Everyone doesn’t have to have ass and thighs for days to look good in a dress.

12. chrissyb says:

Am i the only one who is tired of Emily? I never like her clothes and personally i think she looks more trashy then anything else. She tries way to hard. I cant wait for the tight body con dress trend to be fully over!

13. tasha says:

Rocsi looks way better. Emily needs not to wear skin tight dress every other day!!!

14. kay says:

Idk Emily B looks like a transsexual. datssss itttssss..dats its mami

15. luv dat says:

Rocsi looks best.
    Emily is not fat , does not need to go on diet, she just needs to stop wearing clothes that are too tight, let the body breathe!

16. Choco aka Hipppie says:

Okay well what I was gonna say has been said and I’m glad I didn’t want to be mean and speak ill of Emily cuz RHINO she favors

17. ChiHou says:

There is no competition! Rocsi.

18. Paris L. says:

Emily B needs to hit the gym.. there is a difference bet. curves and too big.. Emily my fren u are too big.. unless thats a really old pic

19. Rebecca says:

I agree with whoever said Emily is not fat! She isn’t fat she just is very busty!

20. Juice love says:

Some of you ladies need a reality check

21. yusufswifee says:

the fashionbomb staff posted this for laughs. Ya’ll know Emily gets much hate on here.

blah!

Somaya…yum!

22. Cheron says:

I sadly have to say Rosci…. Having curves doesn’t always mean it must always be presented in skin tight attire all the time.. Rosci looks comfortable while Emily looks stuffed…

23. Tia says:

No, Emily is kinda fat. She could stand to lose at least 20 lbs! And find some clothes that actually fit.

24. Rocsi, though she could have done something better with her hair.

25. Crystal says:

Emily makes this dress look like it costs $29.99.

26. iHeartKeya says:

Rocsi takes the cake this time. And can we get into how great Somaya Boss Reese looks these days? Yasss! Lol

27. Kandice says:

Emily is overweight. I won’t say fat…but let’s be got damn honest: she can stand to lose 15-20 pounds. I personally think Rosci looks better. The neckline of this dress isn’t complimenting of larger busts.

Usually Emily’s clothes are too tight. She thinks that big ass look is good.. I guess. She’s very very basic looking in the face, so she does what she can

28. LawyerLady says:

I agree with many of the comments. I didn’t vote because though Rocsi looks better in the dress, her styling is off. Emily isn’t fat. She just looks fat because her clothes are pretty consistently too small.

29. tia says:

i dont think Emily is fat at all she just needs to make better fashion choices…or lose weight if she wants to wear a dress so tight like that

30. Audrey says:

Emily is an all around disgrace, stop dressing like you a dancer in one of Fab’s videos!!!

31. kory conover says:

The dress looks amazing on both. Emily’s curves is giving me life though.

32. Fenise says:

Wow RUDE RUDE RUDE I’m not feeling the people on this site that hide behind a computer and call people fat. you wish you had curves like this woman i think Emily looks way better in the dress!

33. Resopym7@verizon.net says:

Emily doesn’t need to diet but needs styling 101. Know your body type. A true stylist that is in desperate need for clients would never make this mistake.

34. AlliHam says:

Its kinda an ugly dress, I don’t like it on either of them, but Emily DID manage to cheapen the look, it doesn’t even look like the same dress.

35. Lola A says:

I dont think she is that big I think the tight cloths maker her look bigger I bet she is a size 9/10 tops she just likes to choke herself with her cloths I think thats why she only styles men because her fashion sense in regaurds to womens clothing is really not there….she still seems like a sweet girl though.

36. iQgraphics says:

em looks like a beat up pin-yata

37. Once Upon a Time! says:

Emily B wears things that don’t flatter her curvy figure. She always looks like she is about to bust out of her dresses. Not flattering! Rosci wore it better, but she’s a bore.

38. Tia says:

Wow, how harsh some of these comments are. Emily and Rocsi are both beautiful women in their own right. Putting other people down only exposes what type of person you are. We need to do better!

39. chrissyb says:

@tia ….. I do agree with the fact that we shouldnt cut other women down like some of us do. However, if you dont want to be talked about then you should carry yourself like a woman! Emily does not carry herself as such so it is hard to respect someone who clearly doesnt respect herself.

40. b says:

rocsi tried it with that ponytail… … thats all ive got.

41. Niynah says:

How she fit n that dress though?

42. Chaboogie says:

Rocsi makes the dress look classy….Emily B looks the complete opposite (trashy)

43. Tessa B says:

Rocsi wore it better. Easy. The dress looks super expensive on Rocsi and super cheap on Emily. Emily always look so uncomfortable

44. Sprinkle says:

Rocsi because she actually fits it

45. Reezy says:

That doesn’t even look like the SAME dress. Emily is giving me “Sausage Kardashian a la peplum skirt” Rocsi’s body looks better but dont like her hair, make up or her elf ears…

46. BBjenay says:

Both ladies look beautiful but Rocsi wears the dress better.

47. Jenna says:

For Emily to be a so called “stylists” she always look a mess to me. Rocsi looks better!

ROCSI is the winner!
    I’m so tired of seeing Emily B in these skin-tight, too-tight outfits. To be a stylist, she sure is caught in a style RUT. Sexy doesn’t mean showing off every inch of your body while looking like you can already breath! Now I see why all these ratchet chicks overdose daily on spandex.
    The dress is so much more flattering on Rocsi’s petite frame.

49. Both ladies look hot but I give the edge to Rocsi. The sleek hair is a nice balance to the elaborate print … looks more high end that way … less Ed Hardy

50. Gina W says:

Forget who looks best, I’m shocked how anything with an Alexander McQueen label can look so cheap. In my opinion these secondary lines softly kill the brand. I get that designers want to appeal to the masses with ready wear collections, but for me McQueen is about lust and fantasies and not massed produced cookie cutter jersey dresses.