December 13th, 2012
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Jazmine from Chicago

Today’s Bombshell, Jazmine from Chicago, was submitted by her friend Asia from Beautonomy:

Asia types, “Residing in Chicago, by way of the “Lou,” Jazmine is a hairstylist by day, and fashion designer by night.”

” Finding that she tends to express her everyday emotion as art via the clothes she wears.”

” From Boho chic, to Mod grunge circa 90′s…”

“… Jazmine finds her style is really a mix of era and genre..”

“…almost like that of music.”

” Its the weather elements and textures of things that have also inspired a few of her creations with Polished by J.”

“We appreciate your time and interest in possibly featuring Jazmine and we look forward to hearing from you soon. “

Work it out, girlfriend! I love your many dynamic hairstyles.
What do you think?

Posted In
63 comments

63 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Jazmine from Chicago”

1. FERRI says:

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MAM!!! WERK!!!! *snappin fingers in a z formation*

2. Alex says:

There is something about her tude that I am digging. Simply said, I like her.

3. Kitana says:

@ojo Shes a bombshell. I’m not sure if its fair to classify fashion. That would take away the beauty of it. Fashion is self expression, it’s everyone’s way of speaking without uttering a single word.

4. DIVA says:

I love the jean shorts and funky stockings look ! I’m copying that look very soon !!! IMITATION IS THE BEST FORM OF FLATTERY !

Lol at doing something before Stacey and Clinton come for you.

6. V says:

OMG she is THA BOMB! go girl im feelin your style

7. Sydni says:

Dope.
    Certain things I would switch out for simpler pieces just to create a more cohesive, less busy look but hey I like it on her, she did that.
    BTW I need that asymmetrical sweater in my life, or is that a DIY project?

8. Valerie Denise says:

Love IT….see a lot of talent

9. Diane says: