December 13th, 2012
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Jazmine from Chicago

Today’s Bombshell, Jazmine from Chicago, was submitted by her friend Asia from Beautonomy:

Asia types, “Residing in Chicago, by way of the “Lou,” Jazmine is a hairstylist by day, and fashion designer by night.”

” Finding that she tends to express her everyday emotion as art via the clothes she wears.”

” From Boho chic, to Mod grunge circa 90′s…”

“… Jazmine finds her style is really a mix of era and genre..”

“…almost like that of music.”

” Its the weather elements and textures of things that have also inspired a few of her creations with Polished by J.”

“We appreciate your time and interest in possibly featuring Jazmine and we look forward to hearing from you soon. “

Work it out, girlfriend! I love your many dynamic hairstyles.
What do you think?

Posted In
63 comments

63 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Jazmine from Chicago”

1. kay says:

love the prints

2. Style says:

Not feeling the look.

3. Prettigyrl78 says:

naw boo…

4. Expressionless says:

Voted bombshell… while it is not my personal style I love someone who has a style aesthetic and sticks by it. Your personal style should look like a flowing look book, not random cute outfits. That’s not style!!

I love how she incorporates fur and her cute tights.

5. Anon007 says:

Umm.. fashion designer by night?

6. bebe says:

Not my cup of tea, but she seems comfortable in her own skin. I do like her tangerine skirt/pants (?)

7. Empress says:

Her style suits her. Not my style, but I like.

8. the dark lipstick isnt flattering but otherwise i like it. only some people can and should do the grunge look.

9. Mil says:

So much shade today!I love it! Do ur thing Jazmine

10. Yes Yes Yes I love when a person has the ability to throw things together that that dosent necessarily go together and makes it work

11. mi manning says:

if they aint country bumpkins… they a little too much! i give a “no” for chicago!!!!!!!!

12. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

Yessss!!!! This is what I’m talking about! Her style is so original and chilled!! I love it all!

13. tica-pica says:

well, she’s decent and looks confident in her appearance so major props for that!

14. Destination Everywhere says:

It’s not my taste but she pulls it off. She is very interesting to look at. I love the short curls.

15. Kitty B. says:

Jasmine DID that!!, Jasmine be my friend and lets go shopping, okay?!? :)

16. homey.lover.friend says:

I would look like I was playing dress up in these looks but she looks perfectly at home in them. Not my style but she wears it well.

I do like the color and texture mix of the green shorts/burgundy fur vest outfit. Interesting.

17. Choco aka Hipppie says:

Cute style – a lil to all over the place for my own taste but I don’t like matchy matchy either

18. Juice love says:

Ooohhh something different I like her

19. iHeartKeya says:

I actually like her style, it doesn’t work for everyone but it works for her. And her hair is laid in most of these pics so I vote bombshell! :)

20. ElleBelle says:

I like her. @Expressionless I agree with you on the lookbook comment. I can definitely appreciate styles of dress even if they are not my cup of tea. She’s a bombshell.

21. Ari says:

Not at all. I bow my head in shame as I am from Chicago.

22. lala says:

not a fashion bomb

23. Trish says:

edgy… i like.

24. Ok style. I love the printed tights and the pleated pants.

25. MsNomer says:

I understand her direction, but I think some of her looks fall a little flat in execution and can benefit from a little more cohesion. Definitely on her way to Bombshell status though!

26. heyyall says:

I like her style..I don’t like that dark lip stick tho…

27. Brittany says:

I’m not really sure what is going on here.

28. I’m not mad at this at all

29. kory conover says:

Finally, a real bombshell! The last few have been so boring.

30. cottoncande says:

Very unique. Loving the sense of self that comes thru in her style.

31. Fenise says:

blurry pictures hurt my eyes

32. Shan B says:

So feeling this from head to toe, she done did it and she did it right!

33. Cedior says:

Fashion is being able to created your own look and imagination to fit your character…she’s definetly her own trend and not a follower…she’s definetly a artist that’s krafting her own art…she’s amazing love it all…ma do ur thing

34. Cynthia says:

Note to self people: Always clean your mirrors before taking pictures and posting them up…Not feeling her style.

35. I am so not feeling this look.

36. Chun says:

the only outfit I’m not feeling is the ice skater outfit with the Adidas…she rocked all the other ‘fits!

37. Ronnie says:

Shes cute to me! Some things I think only she could do because of her frame but good anyway.

38. Nikki B. says:

Im gonna say no… good to take risks but all I was seeing here was mismatching and random layers.. a little concealer for under the eyes and maybe a smile? but nice hair.

39. Jamesy says:

Would I wear all of these outfits? No, but some of it is truly wonderful. I voted bombshell because it all works on her so well.

40. tash says:

She is cute…..i like the last look

41. ellesaid says:

I like her hair in pics 2 and 3……Look 5 is a hit for me. Are those pants? Whether they are pants or a skirt, i like a lot.

42. Laura says:

Absolutely LOVE her style!!!

43. AT LAST! A TRUE FASHION BOMBSHELL! YOU DO THE DAMN THANG GIRL! DAMN GIRL WHERE YOU BEEN? THEY HAVEN’T HAD A BAD ASS FASHIONISTA LIKE YOU IN WEEKS, SH** MAYBE MONTHS

44. MS JAZMINE DON’T BECOME DISENCHANTED WITH THE RESULTS. These people are purely spectators, they don’t understand the crucial elements of TRUE FASHION. I MEAN JUST LOOK and see how they RUN THE KARDASHIANs. They don’t understand how you have an amazing eye for color, silhouette and proportion. Girl you did THE DAMN THING. WHAT YOU POSSESS IS A TALENT, NOT A SKILL. SKILLS CAN BE TAUGHT. TALENT YOU ARE BORN WITH AND POSSESS…. GIRL YOU ARE A BAD MAMA JAMMA. YOU GAVE ME LIFE EARLY FRIDAY MORNING. THANKS!

45. Melly miyagi says:

She is a bombshell for real I love her style very different an unique Werk !

46. dani says:

WOW! I can see in some shots what shes aiming for and a lot of you are saying ‘edgy’. In London is see all kinds of ‘edgy’ but it needs to be a little more polished to be pulled off.. things like finished skin or a more cohesive silhouette. I think this is all over the place and makes the items look a little cheap.

47. Annoyingly Right says:

BOMBSHELL. You can tell this style works for HER. She doesn’t come off as trying too hard. She doesn’t work for the style, the style works for her! She took some complex looks and made them look effortless. Give this girl her props.

48. ojo says:

So many things wrong with this picture.How is this classified as fashion, people!? Open your eyes!! Its possible to execute and mix-match patterns,but not in this manner. Her layering is off, color theory is out of whack and she doesn’t know how to play with proportions for her body type. I’m not hating, she’s a pretty girl, but she needs to clean it up a lil bit before stacey and clinton come for her.