December 12th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Kim Kardashian
Splurge: Kim Kardashian’s Miami Alexander McQueen Leather Peplum Skirt
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Kim Kardashian is still living it up in Miami. The reality star was spotted outside of her Dash boutique in an all black ‘fit that included a $1,498 Alexander McQueen Leather Peplum Skirt.

Her ruffled peplum skirt is sharply cut at the knee, and features a concealed hook and zip fastening in the back.

If you’re not up for the splurge, recreate her look for less below.

The outfit has a cute concept, but the waist looks to be a bit too tight for Kim. She looks slightly uncomfortable.

What do you think? Are you feeling Kim’s latest ‘fit?

~Cliché

Images: Zimbio

71 Responses to “Splurge: Kim Kardashian’s Miami Alexander McQueen Leather Peplum Skirt”

1. Kaci says:

When I saw this pic I instantly thought about the gay guy on the Baby Boy movie saying ” Hmm, I’m gonna squeeze my tiny ass up in this, And upstage these Bxches!!!” LOL Kim Had to be thinking the samething because this is clearly to small. I won’t be surprised if it was giving to her by the designer and she nothing else to wear. Love KK not feeling this look, she def a Haute, Fly girl all the time.

2. M1zzdlady says:

EPIC FAIL!!!!!

3. tt says:

lol @ kitty b…”YOU’RE NOT ABOUT THAT HIGH FASHION LIFE…just stop! immediately.”

kim looks ridic in this get up; stomach fat hanging out & all. kim’s body type isn’t meant for every style & this is definitely a style she needs to let go of. sometimes; naw, most of the time she just seems to be trying way too hard to be a glam pus.

4. Dee says:

Would have loved to see the skirt on her a lil bit more well fitted and not with that top

5. Shan says:

This outfit is all kinds of wrong on her. You can definitely tell that skirt is cutting into her something terrible. As soon as the cameras stopped clicking, she ran somewhere and ripped that off…smh…

6. Brittney says:

She can’t possibly breathe with this on.

7. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

Clearly the skirt is so tight that she cannot breathe! Horrible fit!

8. Oh really says:

At this point, she needs to run to Khloe for help…

9. Nelli says:

“my girl tuck in yah belly”! LOOL
    but seriously she has too much money to be squeezing herself into clothes that are too small kmt.

anything for fashion smdh

10. yusufswifee says:

Dear god no….Kim. Where are your friends? I am not here for that slither of midriff that you are occassionally showing…and the tatas arent lifted enough….

I giggle because this is exactly what I would look like if I wore a crop top. Which is why I wont. #teambackfat

11. kay says:

she looks bloated.

12. Bribri says:

This is just all types of bad. That skirt looks so tight that it looks like it hurts

13. Mrs. V says:

My friend does wardrobe styling and she said that while Kim is a sweetheart, she is adamant that her clothing be two sizes smaller than she actually wears. She’s never rude about it, but she absolutely insists that her clothing be smaller.

I used to try and buy the smaller size because I was concerned about the size on the label, but who’s gonna know what it is other than me? Everyone else may not know what’s on the label, but they WILL know if it’s too small (or too big) by looking at you. In that case, size definitely matters!

14. BBjenay says:

I love KimK, but this does not work for her.

Can you say muffin top….. : (

16. DIVA says:

2 words : STUFFED SAUSAGE !

17. Indigo says:

Kim,Kanye called… He wants his skirt back!

Kim and these outfits. Girl. :/

19. Shomoukh says:

LMFAO@ Indigo U got it right :D

20. Drea says:

The skirt is so cute…but not with that top.

21. LMAO says:

who gives a damn, she is FAT and ugly as hell.