December 12th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
Hot! or Hmm…: Zoe Kravitz’s Django Unchained NYC Screening Look

Zoe Kravitz has been off the scene lately, but made an appearance at the NYC Screening of Django Unchained in a blue strapless gown accented by a black coat and shoes:

For hair and makeup, she didn’t do much, keeping her hair short and spiky, and finishing her look with a red lip.

Zoe is beautiful; too bad this dress do anything to accentuate her good looks. The shoes are clunky–and are those hanger strings I see?
What do you think?

See who else was in attendance here:

Leonardo DiCaprio

Jamie Foxx

Posted In
10 comments

10 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Zoe Kravitz’s Django Unchained NYC Screening Look”

1. Sugar says:

Looking like her father!!!

2. Indigo says:

Leo is looking bad in the face… What is it, the dark hair and brows?

3. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

Ummm…NO Zoe! And I love me some Zoe but not this look…NEXT!

4. I see Zoe is channeling her inner Denise Huxtable, child please! This look is a mess from head to toe. And lets not mistake unkempt for ‘spiky.’

5. DomDom says:

Ugh I really can’t with Zoe. She looks a hot ass mess and the joke is I expect nothing less from her. And that hair is a tragedy. Ugh! Bye!

6. Natasha says:

Coat hems should be even or longer than dress hems #thatisall

7. ChiHou says:

It may not be my style, but it’s cute for her. She has great edge!

No hunty, try again!!!!

9. Jean says:

I don’t know why but Jamie Foxx just strikes me as a DL dude always have….maybe it was the Wanda days but he just seems sweet to me??