December 12th, 2012
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Marchetta from Dallas

We’re heading down to Dallas, Texas for today’s Bombshell! Take a look at Marchetta’s style:

She writes, “I am a modern trendsetter that boasts a style that encompasses both stylish and substance flair to my wardrobe.

” I don’t have one specific style…”

” I think of myself as a well-rounded trendsetter.”

” I can wear preppy, elegant…”

“…trendy, classic and bohemian styles which makes my style so unique.”

” My philosphy is why on earth would you want to stand in when you can stand out?”

I love your Bohemian/cold shoulder look the most. And work that dark lip, honey!
What do you think?

Posted In
54 comments

54 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Marchetta from Dallas”

1. S23 says:

I love all of her outfits! And her change in lipcolor is hot and versatile. Good job!

2. Vanessa says:

Dope! effortless

3. Hits n’ misses for me. I like the leopard and leather look the best!

I’m not necessarily ‘inspired’ by her style. I like her last outfit the best. Also, I think perhaps she uses too much makeup or tanner (whichever it is) – it ages her. Too cute for that… #lessismore : )

5. Soul Touch says:

Nice, polished. I love your necklaces and the last outfit, the studded collar is a great compliment.

6. Kitana says:

I love her! Even though every look didn’t work for me the majority did. I voted bombshell, she fits that bill.

7. TRUTH TELLER says:

BOMB SHELL!!

8. babyB says:

She looks good but I’m not seeing “trendsetter” just “trendy”. She isn’t doing anything that I haven’t seen many times before. I will say she’s pretty girl and her looks are well put together.

9. RKW_love says:

I like!

10. JParris says:

I love her lipstick colors!

11. tia says:

I voted her bombshell, but i dont think she is a trendsetter. her outfits are quite stylish and safe, but nothing I havent seen before. BUT depending on where she lives and her group of friends she might be the trendsetter among them

12. I love the fact that she has a rachet name but looks so classy..that leopard look is fierce!!!!

13. Very typical, not really a fashionista. The looks with the burgundy jacket and the shoulder cut out, she was wearing blouses that are too small or just sort of cheap. Cheap clothes tend to run in a rather awkward size. I liked the sleeveless sweater and boot. That look was a bit dated but she still pulled it off. The leopard flats didn’t work. She should have worn the grey pump or boot. They would have worked better. The major flaw is she really needs to go up a size. We all have fallen in this category one time or another where we don’t want to accept that we need to move up a size. We squeeze our body in the wrong size, because we don’t want to admit that we need to move up a size. No one knows your actually size, it is your secret. It becomes painfully apparent when you wear jackets that won’t close, shirt’s you can’t tuck because they are to small and jeans that are obviously too snug.

14. Empress says:

Simple pieces. I like!

15. lele says:

Loves the black leather,and leopard top

16. Idylle says:

Something weird about the pics…feel like the picture frame is too small for her and she’s bending her neck/legs to fit in….that said, loving the leopard print outfit. Work it Love!

17. Ein says:

Borderline tacky. Too much weave. Trendy, not a trendsetter.

18. Just Me says:

Her style is just okay. I like the leopard print outfit. Her facial expression in the cold shoulder outfit looks like she’s saying, “What you talkin’ about Willis?” lol!

Pretty girl

19. Liz says:

ok…ish

20. heyyall says:

she’s alright.

21. Choco aka Hipppie says:

I dont think Bombshell – I was left feeling not amused!

22. Roni says:

I voted Bombshell! I love majority of her looks! The cut out shoulder look is my fav though and the leather skirt with the leopard top is my second fav!

23. Amber says:

LOL at the pic with her and the fire hydrant! Why is the leg up? Was that on purpose? That aside..the looks are ok.

I think her style is okay. It’s not Bombshell status unfortunately. I voted ‘Some Hits and Misses’. She needs to take more risks and show some originality.

25. Licorice says:

Don’t let anyone knock your shine. You’re gorgeous.

26. Nicole M says:

I think you look awesome! Always thought you had a unique cute style! Continue your success & don’t let any of the mean spirited comments get to you!!! FYI—No weave was used in any of the pictures. It’s all hers!-People always hating!

27. Nikkibellarae says:

She’s awesome, I want the deets on where she got that outstanding necklace.

28. Indigo says:

@Ein… You are tacky : P I smell your hate.. HA!

29. Pinky says:

cute. I like all her looks && love the way her lipstick compliments the outfits. i disagree with whomever said her clothes were too small. i think they fit fine

30. Brittany says:

There’s something wrong with every outfit like in a few of them, her jewelry is competing with her outfit. In others, her shoe choice is all wrong. The overall trendy looks date her and make her seem like she’s trying to dress younger than she actually is. I’m also not a fan of the pouty lip face.

31. Beautiful style. Love the dark lip and her use of accessories. She has a great style most definitely! Love the leather look the most.

32. Omg the hate on here today! Weave? Clothes too small? Not everybody’s going to like her style i understand but DAMN! She is beautiful

33. bebe says:

I like the oxblood blazer look and your leather skirt, but its mostly hits and misses for me.

34. Kay'Gee says:

You’ve got style..definitely an individual style lol
    So good on you.

35. Not bad. Her last outfit is the best.

36. tahlyuh says:

The orange lip does it for me! And that statement necklace over the cold shoulder top…yes ma’am!

37. DomDom says:

The outfit with the knitted dress, grey leggings(!) and brown boots(!) is not it…at all. The rest are alright. Overall, no bueno.

38. I4fashion says:

One of the best I love everything!!!

39. Kristiweb says:

So I am the only one who thought she looks just like Pam Grier? o_O

40. Audy Bee says:

Cute style, beautiful woman. Everyone has different style and follows different trends so I agree that she is a bombshell!

41. Sherrie says:

Bombshell! She clearly has her own style.

42. Starla says:

Something was missing for me. I can’t put my finger on it, but it felt just halfway and not all the way there.

43. Shelly says:

I voted bombshell. I think all of the looks were executed well, and the sizes were right. Not quite sure what some posters were talking about. And also, where is she wearing leopard flats? I believe they are studded, and IMO, go well with the outfit. But yeah, overall, I think she looks nice.

44. Nikki B. says:

Reppin for my City, show them how we do in Dallas!!! Yaass loved her looks & this is DEF my style & She gave me a work outfit for tomorrow, besos!

45. karma says:

@thefasionistachic
    Girl have two seats because you are clearly wrong in your assumption that her clothes are too tight, you sound stupid.Anyhoo that being said her look is ok, I like her last look the best.

46. Angie says:

I thought she was foxy brown for a second!
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c(”)(”)

47. tchilds says:

I love her looks! She is a true trendsetter for the modern day woman! I love her looks and the versatility that she highlights in each pic! Style is something that you create for yourself based on your personality. Stop posting these whack and negative reviews and give Miss Sugar and Spikes some support! Bombshell Approved!

48. jillibooboo says:

loves it! i especially like how she has her hair in the leather skirt picture.

her bangs are dope.

49. Marchetta says:

Thx to everyone who commented. Check out my online boutique and fashion blog