December 11th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Gift Guide, Shopping
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Christmas is at our door step, and purchasing the perfect gifts for loved ones can be stressful! We decided to help you ease the anxiety of holiday shopping with a few fun options for guys and gals:

Clothes:

Whether you’re a man or woman, life is always a bit sweeter when you’re dressed to the nines. Look sharp and glamorous with these suggestions.

Arm Candy:

“So many watches I need eight arms.”  We all know women swoon for fab jewelry, but men love a little arm candy, too. Purchase a timepiece, fly cufflinks, or bracelets for the person who wants to make a statement.

Fragrance and Grooming:

There’s nothing quite like the pleasant scent of a man and woman. Smell divine and stay properly groomed with these items.

Handbags, Briefcases, and Backpacks:

Everyone needs to carry around basic essentials. For the woman on the go, opt for a larger bag. The professional man could benefit from a sleek briefcase.. If he’s more of a casual guy, a brand new backpack will suffice.

Outerwear:

Coats, scarves, and hats are a must for the blistery winter weather. Keep warm in these fashionable wares.

There you have it! Happy Shopping!

What will you be getting your loved ones this holiday season?

~Cliché

14 Responses to “The Fashion Bomb’s Holiday Gift Guide: 600+ His and Her Gift Ideas At Every Budget”

I guess Nick Cannon FINALLY got off the “White Stuff” casue his eyes done went down……yall know he had cokehead eyes like Gloria Govan do from Basketball wives……. neway he looking better nowaday poor child prolly had a hole in the cartilidge of his nose…imagine that during cold and flu season hell your kidney would shut down too. What?? Im just saying?

2. "You Left My Comments for Dead" says:

^^^^^^^hush

3. JParris says:

Thanks for the suggestions

4. Leather Print Bowties, Shirts, & Beanies for the Holidays!!
    Check Out Upcoming Clothing Line tcampcollecton.com

It’s About Us, Not “I”..So Drop It

5. I find it shocking that all the men’s widgets have way more options than the women’s.

6. Crystal says:

Was the picture of Idris just for my viewing pleasure or did it have something to do with Christmas presents? Either way, thanks!

7. The SPS says:

For some reason I can never see the options using Google Chrome. You guys should look into that.

8. Destination Everywhere says:

WOW so many great options. Hats off to Cliche.

I am thinking of getting my guy a nice man bag.

9. juju says:

Good job cliche needed this!

10. kory conover says:

That men’s bag section is giving me life!

11. Frost says:

I’m not saying this in a disrespectful way, but I was hoping for more original options. These are all ideas that pop up year after year.

I think a fun format could be maybe something geared towards fashion-based personalities like the bohemian (flowy skirts, tea sets), club chic (studded earphones, funky heels), and fit girl (cute workout tops, yoga mats)

12. Tessa B says:

Kelly is so gorchess! that is all. :-)

13. Looking for the perfect gift this holiday season…check out our collection of stylish hand-knit accessories. Stay warm with us and wrap yourself in knits this winter!