December 11th, 2012
Angela Simmons, Celebrity Style, Shopping

Angela Simmons indulged in some retail therapy at Saks Fifth Avenue in Beverly Hills, slipping a staple leather jacket and pink button down over a $255 pair of The Grand Prix Leather Panel Jeans by Rag & Bone:

The off white stretch twill pants have leather side panels.

Wear ‘em with heels or flats for a fun look.

If you like, snag your pair at Net-a-Porter. Complete her ensemble with these options:

Hot! or Hmm…?

*Rag & Bone’s Grand Prix jeans are a celeb fave! See how a few Fashion Bomb stars have worn similar styles:

Get your very own pair here:

26 Responses to “Splurge: Angela Simmons’s Saks Shopping Trip Rag & Bone The Grand Prix Leather Panel Jeans”

1. Khloe says:

I stopped liking her after I saw her walk pass a homeless guy and not stop to give him any money but I do like her outfit :-)

2. Kitana says:

Every video vixen and baby mama to a rapper or athlete has been spotted in these pants, so I don’t like. but somehow she still looks so cute. I love her. I love those Choos shes trying on too.

3. Faith says:

Super cute!

4. Taylor says:

She looks cute, I like her boots

5. Marthe says:

I love her boots as well, and those trousers are most beautiful in this black and white option. But 250 dollars for trousers that i could even make myself? Thanks…

6. SLIMB says:

How do you know she had cash on her -_- she could only carry card like most people today… smh. Anywho she looks super cute, as always :)

7. vain319 says:

I don’t like the white ones,just black only,I am feelin her boots,I like the biker boot idea.

8. Sherrie says:

I want to invest in a few pair, but does anyone know about the quality of them.

9. Sasha says:

where can i buy those boots?!

10. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

The black & white ones are dope! I also like how Rosci styled it…

11. Empress says:

Cute! Rocsi looks nice, which is rare!

12. Krystel says:

She looks great!

13. Haley Naomi says:

can we get a look (broke college students) less?!

14. Lolodoll11 says:

Cute. I saw some similar at the Rag & Bone outlet store at Woodbury Commons this past wkn. Seeing the way she styled them, sad I didn’t get them.

15. Leelee says:

what boots is she wearing???

16. Tessa B says:

The boots were way too high which took away from the pants. I like them individually though. The outfit was cute until she chose to put those extremely comfy looking boots with it. They didnt compliment the pants AT ALL!

17. Alissa says:

Love the pants on Angela with the boots, but Rocsi styled them better hands down!

18. SHE LOOKS GOOD !!! BUT THE PANTS ARE TRUSHNOT REALLY CLASSY :)))

19. I think the boots made the look. They look nice with pumps, but the boots took the pants somewhere else (in a good way). I really like this outfit. It’s definitely something I would wear. Claire can we get some info on those boots!!?

20. Asia says:

Can we please get a look for less?

21. heyyall says:

What if she didn’t have any cash on her to give to the homless man..I never have cash I use my debit card…

22. tik says:

random…but what nail polish is that?! i’m loving it!

23. Super cute.

And I walk by tons of homeless people everyday. If I gave to everybody, I’d be living on the sidewalk next to them. #shoutout City of San Francisco. -__-

24. Jessie says:

This girl looks way too stuck up. what has she done in this world besides being someone’s daughter and creating bikini (bad branding)…errr…hair extensions?