December 10th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Christian Louboutin, Shopping
By Faith

Jessica Alba was red hot at Spike TV’s 10th Annual Video Game Awards in Culver City, California. The mompreneur went for an edgy look in a $1,200 Narciso Rodriguez Leather Strap Dress, $1,095 Giuseppe Zanotti Cutout Sandals, and a $1,357 Christian Louboutin Studded Clutch:

Side swept waves, dewy skin, and red lips rounded out Jessica’s ensemble. Hot!

Her stretch crepe jersey dress features leather panel detailing at the chest and back.

Her Spring 2013 sandals boast cutout detailing and sky-high 6.1″ heels.

Last, but not least is her clutch which features allover spike studs and the brand’s signature pump clasp.

Get Jessica’s full look here.

Yes Jessica! She looks great here and those sandals are drool-worthy.

What do you think? Would you wear it?

13 Responses to “Get the Look: Jessica Alba’s Spike TV’s 10th Annual Video Game Awards Narciso Rodriguez Leather Strap Dress, Giuseppe Zanotti Cutout Sandals, and Christian Louboutin Studded Clutch”

1. Taj says:

Beautiful and sultry

2. Crystal says:

Wow! This look is stunning.

3. Natasha says:

Wait til you see the back of that dress!

4. Curves says:

Best ive ever seen her

5. COCO says:

This is the first time in ages she’s looked this sexy :-O. I really like it. After motherhood her whole sex symbol thing kinda died down….her face is looking different too though, her lips are less plump, I think thats just aging though….

6. Destination Everywhere says:

Nice. I completely agree with Coco. Since motherhood her style has been very low key. While she always looks pretty cute she hasn’t looked sexy like this in a while. It’s a nice change of pace.

7. jeda says:

@coco took the words right out of me. I rarely like her looks, but i like this one.
    Blessings

8. Enigma says:

This look reminds me of why she was the talk of the town when she starred in Dark Angel and the other beach movie (to lazy to Google it)

9. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

Looooove this look! Her makeup the outfit…head to toe fierceness!!

10. Goldiloxx says:

When I watched the VGA awards with my man I was gushing over this outfit. Head to toe she looked fabulous. Great outfit for the venue too.

11. Tessa B says:

Her skin color looks a little washed out to me in this pic. Nothing really stands out about this chick to me. She always dresses cute though.

12. KBS says:

Does she act anymore? New rule (in my Bill Mahr voice): no posts if you haven’t worked in your craft in the last 6 months. She looks nice tho.

13. Ronnie says:

Good! Like the lip color surprise!