December 7th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Karrueche Tran was spied exiting an event at Kitson in LA in black footless tights and yellow pumps, punctuated by a $99 H&M x Margiela Scarves Sweater from the Men’s Collection:

She completed her look with a $795 YSL Belle Du Jour clutch.

Her sweater was a part of H&M’s capsule collection with Maison Martin Margiela, and features a patchwork design.

Her staple YSL bag is fashioned out of glossy patent leather.

Cute!
I’m pretty sure her cardigan is sold out at stores, but you can get one on Ebay starting at $60 here.
What do you think? Would you wear it?

Images: Pacific Coast News

35 Responses to “Splurge: Karrueche Tran’s Kitson LA Margiela x H&M Men’s Multicolor Scarves Cardigan”

1. TRUTH TELLER says:

not feeling it

2. TRUTH TELLER says:

its probably the sheer leggings that throwing the look off and the yellow pumps!! no!

3. loverly says:

she needs to put on some pants.

4. Faith says:

Cute look, but I wish the leggings were opaque! This also would have been killer with a leather mini or leather skinnies

5. Autumn says:

@Faith ‘and I say chuuurrrcchhh!’ Leather woulda been perfect. It’s hard to elevate basic broads though.

6. Eb says:

She started off good with the sweater and clutch. But she made the wrong choice with the leggings and shoes.

7. Empress says:

I really hate leggings when they’re worn like pants! I agree w/ Faith!

8. LawyerLady says:

These leggings are sheer. Last night I saw a woman in these and her top stopped at her waist. Everyone in the restaurant was treated to a FULL view of her nekkid bottom. All of a sudden my mole was much less appetizing. They know what they be doin!

9. Kitty B. says:

Love the shoes and Sweater combo…but leather leggings or skinnies wouldve been better…

10. Nina says:

Wait a minute. Who splurges on trash like this? Grandma sweater. Work-out tights, and bumble bee bumps. Huh? Next!

11. Oh really says:

I think I could overlook the shoes if she did not go with sheer leggings. No no no!

12. Nina says:

Wait. Who splurges on trash like this? Grandma sweater. Work-out tights, and bumble bee bumps. Huh? Next!

Love the sweater, clutch, and even the shoes with it! But those sheer leggings kill it (& NOT in a good way). Ugh, hate to see a good look gone bad…smh. She’s a pretty girl though.

14. Claire says:

I thought the same thing about the leggings, but then thought maybe the flashing lights had her exposed…?

15. iCant says:

I have a feeling the lights from the cameras contributed to those leggings looking that way. She has killer legs though so she could’ve went bare legged if she wanted to. I don’t like those yellow pumps with it though. I would have opted for blue pumps and leather leggings.

16. bella says:

trash. it’s really not hard to throw on some black skinny jeans..i don’t get why people wear sheer leggings.

17. Crystal says:

I’m sure the flash is making a bad situation worse but those leggings are still pretty thin. You can clearly see the difference between hers and her friends’. I’m not against wearing leggings but they have to be a substantial knit/fabric.

18. natuafia says:

I hate those shoes but she is adorable !!

19. Angel says:

I don’t have anything against the girl, I actually think she’s quite pretty but where’s she getting the money for these lavish things…I mean, I know she accumulated things over her relationship but is there like also some sort of non-disclosure allowance or what? Is he still treating her to things because he feels bad? Does she do anything? I know this is a fashion blog but I’ve just been wondering about that…sorry to ramble on!

20. yusufswifee says:

I like this. it seems in line with her usual none thought out ensembles. I also think these are thin leggings not sheer. Tricky, tricky, tricky. I am team leggings all day – but not as pants and not tights passing as leggings.

21. I hate it when people don’t know the difference between footless tights and leggings. Those are not leggings. Could have been very cute with leather skinnies.

22. COCO says:

Claire get real, you’re doing this for hits, this outfit is boring as hell. NEXT.

23. Loni says:

Thats a lame duck!

24. SAW says:

I HATE YELLOW PUMPS

25. Olwethu says:

Love the pumps, not feeling the sweater and those tights. Cute girl but her outfit choices leave me with question marks.

26. Jhess says:

basic as hell…those tights are horrid. Not everyone can swag out mens apparel, she failed…boringgggg

27. I think she looks cute. Hope she upgrades with her next dude.

28. JDanielle says:

She looks like a little girl playing dress up (poorly). Does she work in the entertainment industry? Do we need to see her? I’m honestly asking. I’ve never known her to be anything but CB’s rebound.

29. TAMMY M. says:

@Angel don’t count other people’s money it is rude and bum activity.

K Tran looks cute, I love the pop of color at the bottom. Those appear to be footless tights no leggings. But anywho I think it looks nice.

30. Glory says:

No to the tights ..yes to everything else. I would buy that top..oan: she sure loves the attention from the paps, doesn’t she? A little TOO much. Smile so wide, she about to break her face

31. Dee says:

She’s wearing tights not leggings and obviously the flash from the cameras are affecting the look of the legging. Cute casual look, cute shoes, I like the sweater and classic clutch. Some of these comments on here are just so..basic. We’re just talking about a ‘look’ not someone’s personal life. smh

32. Angel says:

My dear Tammy, bum activity? Lol, unlike you my day isn’t made by seeing yellow pumps from charlotte russe and gas station stockings…I just wondered what it is that she does besides being Chris’s flunky, wasn’t she called a model at some point? She’s a cute girl I just hopes she eventually does SOMETHING…but I appreciate your candor.

33. peplum lover says:

I actually like the sweater :)
    i doubt i would notice the true beauty if it hung on a hanger though
    karreuche is soooooo beautiful though :)

34. Court says:

Horrible! I’m sorry but in my opinion she does not have any style. Yeah, she may be trendy and follow trends sometimes but style she does not have.