December 7th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping
By Faith

Mommy-to-be Rochelle Humes was spotted leaving a photoshoot with her girl group The Saturdays in a fur-hem coat layered over a $189 Celeb Boutique Holly Burgundy Cutout Leather Skater Dress:

Celebrities can’t get enough of leather this season! Her dress features a high neck, cutout detailing, and flare skater skirt.

Cute no? I would wear this dress in a second!
If you would, too, get yours here. Get a similar coat with these options:

What do you think?

13 Responses to “Splurge: Rochelle Humes’s Celeb Boutique Holly Burgundy Cutout Leatherette Skater Dress”

1. Leather is were its at this season…this dress is hot!!!

I love this dress!!

3. Mo_Sheri10 says:

The dress is cute, burgundy is the color this season.

4. Kudos to Rochelle. Love the dress! And in my favourite shade of the season. I liked how she’s paired it with tights and boots. It can easily be glammed* up too. Perfect to paint the town red!

5. Empress says:

This dress is HAWT! Look for less? Then again FBD “Look 4 Less” are rarely in my price range. LOL

6. Keekee says:

Side note why is her weave mismatching? It doesn’t look on purpose either. That dress is to die for honey child!!

7. COCO says:

I always find it odd when celebrities shop from Celeb Boutique, given that its essentially a celeb garb knockoff shop X-D

8. Olwethu says:

Dang Keekee, I thought I was the only that notice the mismatching hair. I didn’t know she wore a weave,hmmm. Love the dress but cClaire could you get us a look-for-less?

9. Cute dress! Wish her arm wasn’t in the way.

10. Style says:

She looks amazing. Love the black tights.

11. Abby says:

Yessssssss

12. Tessa B says:

Why is her arm laying right across the spot that really makes the dress?? LOL.. Oxblood and Leather = win