December 7th, 2012
Celebrity Style

Happy Friday!
So the Fashion Bomb team is prepping for a super fabulous holiday shoot this weekend! Can’t wait to show you guys–it should be fun. I’m off to shop for a few fun accessories, but first: Mail Bombs!

Fatima says, “I’ve been looking for a jean jumpsuit for months and still cant find one. I think this one is cute.”

“…Where is it from, please? I want.”

According to reader Cameil, Draya copped her jumpsuit months ago at H&M! It’s long sold out, but thankfully Zara has this $100 jumpsuit that will help you get the look:

I love it! Buy it here.
Jenn says, “Savvanah Brinson has been named one of Miami’s most stylish ( Good for her!).”

“… I’d like to know what designer shoes she is sporting. Where can I snag????!”

Savannah lived up to her title in a neutral ensemble offset by a pair of Charlotte Olympia x Matthew Williamson clear heeled ankle strap pumps:

I can’t find ‘em on Charlotte Olympia’s website; I think they’re from her forthcoming Spring 2013 collection. Stay tuned to CharlotteOlympia.com for buying details.

No less than 3 of you wrote in asking about Bad Girls Club star Erica Marie’s Instagram dress (are you guys friends? What’s going on?):

Daphny typed, “Does anyone know what dress this is that Erica from Bad Girls Club is wearing? Her Instagram doesnt say! But I likey.”

Michie continued, ” Omg! Bad Girls Club Las Vegas [cast member] Erica recently posted these pics on her twitter and I was wondering if you can tell me who made this dress? Or where I can find one just like this? And is this by a famous designer?” And on and on.

It seems Mah Jing Wong has made it a habit of gifting Reality TV stars with his skin clinging bodycons. Just as Emily B posed in one of his designs (on Instagram), Erica Marie did the same, flaunting her frame in this $185 Olive Branch Dress:

It’s unfortunately sold out, but Mr. Jing Wong has plenty of similar dresses–and who knows, he might restock. Contact him here.

Jay writes, “Can you find those camo pants that Usher has on?”

” Thanks”
Not sure, though Usher tends to play ‘me too’ when it comes to his wardrobe. My guess is that he’s wearing these Baldwin ‘Ryan’ Straight Leg Camo Pants, beloved by Jay-Z. Get them, plus more camo options here:

In a wardrobe query, Patrice says, ” PLEASE HELP! I would love a shoe in this style but the ones I have seen are way too expensive, just wondering if you know any more reasonably priced shoes this style?”

Want to find a good quality inspired style? Try Zara.

They’re not an exact match; still these basic ankle strap heels are a steal at $50. Get ‘em here. If you’re willing to spend a bit more, reader Jackie pointed us to these $144 Jeffrey Campbell joints:

Cop those at Pixie Market.

Simya says, ” Can you please find her shoes.”

“They’re gorgeous !”

According to RealityTVFashion.com, Toya rocked a $83 Fola print dress with these BCBG Cut Out Wedge booties:

You can still snag ‘em at Zappos! Get ‘em for $338 here.

CC types, “Kenya Moore looked stunning on Wendy Williams in a gorgeous yellow pencil dress that really flattered her complexion.”

“… Do you know who the dress is by?”

Not 100% sure, but this Moschino Yellow Rose Bodice Dress can certainly help you get the look:

Rent it for $75 at RenttheRunway.com.

Aliana writes, “ ItsRichGirlz posed with Draya from BBWLA in this American Flag sweatshirt.”

“.. She posted about 4 or 5 photos in the same sweatshirt and each photo has about a 100 questions asking her where she got it but with no response…. can you help find it?”
The closest I could find was this now sold out American Flag Sweatshirt from Topshop:

Not exact, and the colors are off, so not sure.
If you know, leave a comment! Which brings us to Unsolved Mail Bombs…!
Jessica says, “I am looking for the ornate hand piece that Nicki Minaj is wearing in her video for “Va Va Voom.” As that would probably cost my first born, could you suggest something similar?”

Noor types, “Hey could you please tell me the designer of the swimsuit Rihanna is wearing here?”

Lastly, Danielle says, “ Where can I buy these jeans Nivea has on in the middle pictures with the different colors on thx

Let her know!
I’m off to get ready for our shoot;)
Stay tuned for the pix in the next few weeks!
Smootches!

24 Responses to “Mail Bombs: Draya Michele’s Denim Jumpsuit Look, Savannah Brinson’s Stylecaster Charlotte Olympia x Matthew Williamson Floral Ankle Strap Pumps, and Erica Marie of Bad Girls Club’s Mah Jing Wong Instagram Colorblock Bodycon!”

1. cameil says:

Draya’s Jumpsuit is actually from H&M, they sold it months ago

2. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

Loooove the denim jumpsuit on Draya! I’ve been eyeing that jumpsuit for a minute on Zara. I need to get along with those cut-out booties from BCBG…WHATTT!!! That’s an outfit right there!!

3. Dobe says:

Draya’s jumpsuit does look like the H&M one that was sold over the summer.
    Those BCBG booties are hot! I’ll be keeping my eye on them, although I recently bought (and love) a pair on pony hair booties in a similar shape from Zara.

4. jackie says:

For the person looking to find a look for less on those strap black heels, Jeffrey Campbell has a great inexpensive look alike, which i’ve been eyeing as well. Take a look ….

5. bella says:

who the HELL would want to look wear anything Erica from BGC wears? She seriously looks a mess.

lord. who knew so many ratchets read FBD???

love draya’s jumpsuit!

6. Empress says:

Love the jumpsuit!

Ratchets always inquiring about these sleezy dresses. I think it looks better on the model, besides the hideous shoes. Maybe it’s the way she is posing, but Erica makes it look trashy!

7. Jenna says:

The BGC Erica dress is ugly! Why are people wanting to wear these dresses is beyond me!

Those BCBG booties need to be under my tree this year. lol

8. chile Jing Wong……… lawdamercy. -_-

9. kay says:

I have a denim suit that i purchased from ASOS like three summers ago, and I bleached it to die for…..who the hell is inquiring about that skin tight fake cheesy smile Erca dress….ewwwwww really!!! I cant stand Itsrichgirlz her jewelry are pure plastic trash…things you can find on Aliexpress….i really think she gets them from there and sell them for a whole price. She makes tons of money selling those plastic things….everything she sells is over the top multi color three years ago. like who wear bbw earrings, you can easily go to the dollar store and get one. She puts jewerly designer to shame

10. T1K says:

I actually don’t know who half this people are :s

11. Mo_Sheri10 says:

Draya, Toya, and Savanah look cute. I’ll pass on everyone else.

12. natuafia says:

Death to the stripper apparel !!

13. Debbie says:

All these entries was bad …smh

14. Debbie says:

Still love this site!!!!!!

15. Dria says:

That dress does NOT look good on that Erica chick. Looks cheap. Draya, Toya, and Savannah look good

16. Brie says:

I love American Flag clothing. The sweatshirt is cute and a nice looking material.

17. iHeartKeya says:

I like Draya’s denim jumpsuit, I liked it on Rihanna too when she had an Armani one. Savannah looks cute, like the shoes. And Toya looks nice as well, I especially love the BCBG booties. I want em

18. What was the world like before bodycon dresses existed? Hmm makes me think…. some of these mail bombs shouldn’t even be answered. How hard is it to find a slutty dress? There’s no fashion or style to it at all it just looks cheap so it should be real easy to find. And who wants to dress like a “bad girl” anyway, they are beyond trashy.

19. Oooh Claire, no you didn’t come for my former baby daddy, Usher! Toya looks cute, the booties are boss. I can’t with these requests for Mah Jing’s apparel.

20. Jules says:

Toya looks grrrreaat!

21. Jewel says:

I’m so lovin’ Drayas jumpsuit. The cut on the torso area is slimming.
    I remember Rihanna’s jumpsuit she designed in collaboration with Armani for Fall 2012 rtw, but what happened? Haven’t heard much about this clothing line .

That Bad Girls Club chicks dress looks cheap on her stature.

22. Netra says:

whyyyyyyyyyy is ANYONE asking about those hideous jeans Nivea is wearing?????????!!!!!! wth…

Go check your local thrift stores, you’ll probably be successful there, smh. lol

23. Annoyingly Right says:

Some of these mail bombs should be ignored.