December 7th, 2012
Accessories, Shopping
Jewelry Bomb: Miu Miu’s The Jewels Collection
By Faith

Miu Miu isn’t a brand known for its subtlety, and its latest jewelry collection aptly titled “The Jewels” is adorned with glimmering crystals, truly giving meaning to the phrase “statement jewelry”.

The collection has princess written all over it, boasting bows, crystal-covered headbands, flower detailing, butterflies, and pearls.

The plexiglas flowers in the offerings’ pieces call forth Spring and warmer temperatures.

Cabochons anyone? Juxtaposed with crystals, these designs can work for a plethora of styles and from day to night, jazzing up your simplest sweaters, dresses, and even denim for the season.

If these jewels aren’t made for the Blair Waldorfs and Shala Monroques of the world then I don’t know what it is!

You can start splurging on the above now at www.miumiu.com.

What do you think?

Posted In
12 comments

12 Responses to “Jewelry Bomb: Miu Miu’s The Jewels Collection”

1. chavaX says:

Very Miu Miu

2. LawyerLady says:

LOVE!

3. iQgraphics says:

oooooooo…. shiny

4. COCO says:

These peices are georgeous- they look quite dated though, very 80′s glam…. I geuss they were going for the ‘vintage look’ maybe

5. ojo says:

I swear being a marketing student has corrupted the way I think about brand in general. In this case, the designs are not too far from what you can will find at your local jewellery for fas less. Miu Miu is basically selling the brand. Nothing original here in my honest opinion. Just my 2 cents.

6. Gloremie says:

all I want for Christmas are ALL OF THESE.

7. All the pics of your blog are unique and awesome. I also prefer to wearing fashionable jewellery.

Jewellery Online

8. takılar says:

great stuff; I want alll

9. Really Good stories and very much observing one and the reader get good information. thank s for this posting.

10. ofis mobilya says: