December 7th, 2012
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bomber of the Day: Lavion from LA

It’s Friday, so you know what that means: we’re having a Bomber and a Bombshell! Today I decided to feature Lavion from LA for a second time:

He said, ” I really have made a dramatic change in my wardrobe.”

” My style is very eclectic.”

“… I also believe that one’s style should tell a story…”

“… or evoke a mood or energy.”

I still run the fashion blog Cantstyle.com.”

I know some of you are going to clutch your pearls, but I love every little bit of this. Every bit! See Lavion’s first feature from January 2011 here.
What do you think of his style?

Fashion Bomber of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of male Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 5-8 picture(s) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted may be featured on Facebook or Twitter. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game!

39 Responses to “Fashion Bomber of the Day: Lavion from LA”

1. LadyC says:

Omg im looooove with the last two looks.. Bomber for sure, changed for the better

2. Nina says:

I adore the outfit featuring floral pants and a tux look on top. One, it incorporates STYLE. Pushing the gender line with floral is almost genius but I’ll say refreshing instead. The other essembles were abit customy to me…. And that is a major pet peeve of mine.

3. Empress says:

Hmmm. I actually like him! Different! Me likey!

4. Brandon says:

LOVEEEEEEEEEEE it all, I have visited a blog a few times and seen him out shopping here in LA. My fav is the tux with the floral pants!

5. MissD says:

The first look looks like he’s apart of Maybach music lol, his style is good!

6. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

Yaaasss!!! The use of the floral women’s pants with the tuxedo jacket…GENIUS!! Love everything! He might just be a runner up of Fashion Bomber of The Year!! I would not be surprised!

7. Jackie says:

I LOVE this style! It is so experimental and I can see how fashion school has influenced him but was disappointed I went to his blog and looked through the first couple pages and saw nothing as amazing as this!! >:( Now I don’t like this new group of pictures of him as much and do not think it is a “style” but rather whenever he gets dressed up type thing. Really wished this was his everyday style instead of having themed looks. Nonetheless the floral with tuxedo jacket is to die for!

8. Savage says:

I see where he was trying to go but some looks come off as messy to me. And @ Nina yes a couple of looks come off as costumey. but the floral pants with the tux?! Pretty damn dope. Very different.

9. commentor says:

I LOVE THIS. His style isnt my taste but he is still a bomber to me.

10. natuafia says:

I like it ! I wish he was my boyfriend so I could borrow some of his clothes !!

11. commentor says:

his wardrobe is WAY BETTER. he looks more relaxed and effortless with this one. it just flows better and looks better on him than his style on his last post.

12. NicoleS says:

Hmm….Yall must be his friends if yall LOOOVEEE his look. Last too are nice! Thats about it.

13. I prefer his first submission, but I do really like the last two looks. Call me crazy, but I still like a man to look like a man regardless of sexual orientation.

14. beauty_hurts says:

His smile >>>>>>>

15. Nina says:

@sunkissed the reason I really like the floral/tux look is because he STILL comes across like a man. And that’s why I said it’s almost genius in my first comment. One interprets femininity upon seeing the floral, but the tux and his swagger throws it OFF nicely! So you wonder but that wonder doesnt saturate the look!

Fashion is art.

16. tif says:

he’s pulling off those zara floral pants better than most women could.

17. COCO says:

Love it. A sign of a great fashion bomber is when you immediately want to dress like them, and I instantly started thinking of how to make girl versions of his looks

18. IMO says:

I prefer his first submission. His 2nd submission I only like from the waist up. *shrug*

19. Angelica says:

Wow… What a risk taker! Definitely a risk taker. I admire his daring ensembles and interesting choices. Some it isn’t my taste BUT I can get behind it! I love the denim jacket. I’m really really into those at the moment and that one is extra cool. I also love his orange suit. He looks so dapper here.

20. Destination Everywhere says:

Some of the looks are a bit overwhelming for me but his adorable smile was what really grabbed my eye.

Love that orange suit though. I want to find a way to get my man to look so dapper in something so daring.

21. Nakia says:

I just can not! Can I see a man that wears mens clothing please..ugh

22. heyyall says:

He managed to make tight fitting clothes look manly….good job!

23. mamareese says:

I just can’t get with the skinny leg look on super skinny men….but he has a pleasing smile and the look works for him…..

24. mamareese says:

But I do like his prev looks better….looked less Hey Look At Me and more what a handsome young man.

25. Jaz says:

I liked his first submission better.

26. Nadege says:

You know..He make it works for him. Do you bro!

27. Darryl Anthony says:

2 thumbs up on the last two looks. Love em

28. karma says:

what planet do you guys live on?? 2 words hot mess.

29. Nat says:

U take risk…good for u

30. Marthe says:

In 2011 he was talking about simplicity in outfits and look at him now! But I gotta say, he’s a fashionbomber to me! love this x

31. Toni says:

Love the suits and great smile!

32. wyo says:

He looks like a slave to trends. A lot going on there…

33. Davis says:

Love all of your picture and the suits look good on you .

34. Davis says:

Love the pics

35. Davis says:

I love all the pictures & suit looks good on you

36. Marsha D says:

Terrence Trent D’Arby chic……I’m done-

37. Westafricanmutt says:

Last two looks I love. The first few…ummmmm that was a tad too much