December 7th, 2012
Accessories, Cool Online Find, Fashion News
Cool Online Find: Leroy’s Place

Ready for a bit of coolness on this dreary Friday?
Feast your eyes on the art and accessories of Leroy’s Place:

Glamazon Necklace, $40

With a taste for iconic artists of color, Leroy imagines Grace Jones’s face, infused with color, suspended from a necklace, and Tupac and Biggie joining forces on stud earrings and cufflinks.

East vs. West Coast Earrings, $30

King of Pop Acrylic Necklace, $34

Purple One Earrings, $30

Fashioned out of acrylic, the pieces are super lightweight, but fresh: fabulous ways to add a dash of funk to your outfit.

Mother Monster Earrings, $30

East Coast Forever Rings, $18

Yacht Rock Cufflinks, $34

What do you think?
See more and purchase at Etsy.com/shop/leroysplace.

Posted In
13 comments

13 Responses to “Cool Online Find: Leroy’s Place”

1. Crystal says:

These are too cool. I’ll take that MJ chain!

2. nike says:

I need to see the pieces on a model before I decide.

3. t-fal says:

I like, especially the Pac and Biggie earrings. Has anyone ordered, any guesses as to quality? Some of the necklaces look a little flimsy, I’d cry if they fell apart after one wear.

4. Sherrie says:

5. Nina says:

I won’t be wearing those east coast west coast earrings… buying them? Maybe. They would just be decoration on my vanity. On second thought, no. I need a reallllly dope biggie art print for my living room to show my adoration.

Btw CLAIRE… Can we get some fashionable interior design posts on fb? Just a thought.

6. Cute I like the biggie/pac earrings
    http://www.leathercandy.etsy.com is a cool online find too

7. natuafia says:

I love it !! So cool

8. CheriV says:

@Nina: That is a great idea! I second that suggestion.

9. Jhess says:

seen a million of these advertised on this site already….

10. Pinky says: