December 7th, 2012
Fashion News, Rihanna
Chris Brown Designs Rihanna T-Shirt For Black Pyramid; Will You Be Buying?
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Though Chris Brown and Rihanna initially pegged their relationship as “Nobody’s Business”, with each passing day we’re all invited in for a closer look.  The former recently took to his Instagram to reveal a mockup of a t-shirt he designed for his Black Pyramid clothing line, featuring a picture of the rumored on-again couple.

Brown initially caused a frenzy when he Instagrammed the original image on December 2nd with the caption, “What would music today sound like if these kids didn’t exist?”  With over 200,000 “likes” on the social networking site, it appears he was fond of its reception and was inspired to produce the tee.

The image is cute, but I think I’ll be passing on this one.

What about you? Will you be buying the Chris Brown x Rihanna Black Pyramid tee?

~Cliché

Source: Styleite

36 Responses to “Chris Brown Designs Rihanna T-Shirt For Black Pyramid; Will You Be Buying?”

1. Coco says:

Ugh. Where’s the “annoying” voting poll? cos thats wht these two are.

2. To answer the title of this post…hell to the naw

3. Honeyboo says:

To profit his recent ignorance? I’ll pass.

4. S. says:

This is almost laughable…

5. Rebecca says:

Ughhh nooo

6. hahahhaa says:

Rihanna’s such a bird. He beat her ass, and now he’s profiting off of her.

7. Truth Teller says:

TACKY WITH A CAPITAL T!

8. Mo_Sheri10 says:

This tee is tacky even if it was only worn by Chris or Rihanna

9. natuafia says:

That’s really cheap and tacky

10. Faith says:

Wouldn’t spend a dime on this…

Rihanna, has it really come to this? :(

12. COCO says:

A photo of a woman sitting next to the boyfriend that beat her up until she was unconscious. No I won’t be buying, thanks. I can respect their talents as individuals but I have no idea what they’re trying to sell to the public flaunting the fact that they’re back together after he beat her so violently she ended up in hospital.

13. Niynah says:

I agree with COCO… This is ridiculous

14. Darryl Anthony says:

I love my some Rihanna, but I will definitely pass on this one. The both look tired and cracked out.

God bless em

15. Snaiz says:

It’s prolly just a shadow but Rih looks like she got a black eye in this photo.. I mean whatever if that’s what he wants to do but select a more flattering pic perhaps.. I’d b pissd

16. Destination Everywhere says:

Barf* I wouldn’t want this to dry my floors with.

I cannot believe 20 people said they would go for this. That is 20 people too many.

17. CC says:

The shirt looks cheap. And it’s so distasteful. I like them both as artist’s, really I do, but all of this is becoming a bit much. It’s like they are trying to rub their relationship in our faces and I really don’t care much about it but I can’t help but feel sorry for them both… especially Rihanna. They are making fools of themselves. Their “f what everyone thinks” attitudes about their relationship is so off putting considering they’re flaunting it to everyone.

18. QueenSafira says:

That image is not fly. At All. Only a stan would wear this.

Both are young and free. When they get older they will realize how much of an impact they have on young kids and young adults. No matter how much they don’t want to be role models, individuals look up to them. Also, they are trying to make a statement that you can for give. But those pictures were ruff to look at. Just saying.

20. London L. says:

PASS! next flirty romance… Rihanna and Chris is getting pretty old and boring. and i heard about a wedding on New Years??? ugh. get over yourself

21. Heck no. Not even that the shirt is tacky, I just don’t and won’t go hard for them like that. Have a seat.

22. Izhause says:

Chris left off his other sister wife Kae in the photo !

23. Izhause says:

I’ll pass on that shirt !

24. Earin says:

None of my hard earned money will be purchasing this shirt or any following along with it

25. Audrey says:

Of course I will buy it so I can be the spokes person for the normalization of domestic violence!!

26. xi zane says:

everything else aside, that shirt is just bad fashion. So unless chris wants me to turn that into a designer rag for dusting my shelves three months after I buy it, i’ll pass.

27. Whatever… It’s nobody’s business right?

28. B says:

who would wear this i mean really

29. kat says:

Designed? This looks like he took advantage of the “free business cards with T-shirt” offer on Vistaprint. i.e., he will be the only one wearing this bull-ish.

i’ll buy it just to have have 20 years from now when its not printed anymore :)

31. kory conover says:

Let’s get one thing clear: he didn’t design this shirt. He had a photo printed on a t-shirt which anyone can have done. I think were starting to throw the D word around a little too loosely. However, that still doesn’t make it any less tacky. Chris Brown needs to have a seat.

32. jeda says:

they are so full of themselves! they are not iconic, nor are they legends. Gimme a t-shirt with mj and whitney, biggie, pac, even madonna! But both of them need to have all the seats at MSG!

:-) Blessings

33. Indigo says:

They are so wack for this… Gator and Vivian.

34. Sareena428 says:

I’ll wait for the shirt that has the image of him punching her in the face instead. Young love can be stupid love.

35. Drea says:

Hell to the naw…Unless you are into supporting ghetto, ratchet hood love then no…