December 6th, 2012
Cassie, Celebrity Style, Shopping, Steal
Steal: Cassie’s Art Basel Miami Beach Forever 21 Bourgeois Contrast Sweater
By Faith

Cassie and Diddy are taking Art Basel Miami Beach by storm! In another look at the action-packed art show, she skewed affordable in a $23 Forever 21 Bourgeois Contrast Sweater:

Diddy also took a pic of the brunette beauty in the sweater. Thanks for giving us all the finger Cass!

The sweater features contrast “bourgeois” graphic text and trim.

Cute no?

You can snag her sweater for a steal at www.forever21.com.

What do you think? Would you wear it?

Images: Tony DeNiro’s Pheed and Diddy’s Instagram

14 Responses to “Steal: Cassie’s Art Basel Miami Beach Forever 21 Bourgeois Contrast Sweater”

1. Angelica says:

I think I would wear the sweater. Ill chrck my local F21, and see what its about. That second photo is not so classy Cassie.

2. Cute! I knew it had to be good for Cassie to be spotted in an F21 piece.

3. Choco aka Hipppie says:

Awww fuk me? No Cassie fuk you!

4. MIssRich.com says:

That sweater will be sold out. simply because Cassie is wearing it… lol But none-the-less it’s cool!.. “F**k what other people think” is what that 2nd pic is about

5. Jess says:

Heeeyyy–I just bought that sweater last week!! It’s really great, nice and thick. I pair it with a J Crew abstract print pencil skirt and fuschia suede pumps. Luuurve.

6. tica-pica says:

C’est pour la petite bourgeoisie qui boit du champagne, C’est pour tout les quotas français que j’parle plus anglais…yeah, i’m just too over that word (and thanks to this post i have that song stuck in my head)

7. Crystal says:

Do people really know what that word means? Nothing bad but noting I’d wear on a sweater. I guess.

8. Nina says:

I’m sorry, but why are we sweating items just because we caught a silly celeb wearing it? Not even a classy celeb with style but this young thing with her head bald?

Not too be rude, but I think fashion bomb needs to switch up a little or go less heavy on celebs… feature REAL style, affordable, some high end…classics, things that flatter our figure. Maybe follow a blog star, do a piece on wardrobe capsules, do a piece on men’s style: how to dress your man… how to wear light colors. Just some more relevant things to your older readers……not always this mickey mouse child bs. Don’t get me wrong…I love fashion bomb. Just sick of seeing cassie and rih like they are the end all of fashion. They are not!

9. hotmama says:

I agree Nina..although I do think that sweater is cute

10. hotmama says:

btw what she’s doing in the 2nd pic isnt as innocent as it seems..she’s cover 1 eye, ect…she’s sending a very blantant message

11. LaTasha says:

The sweater is cute. So Cassie, how’s that new album coming?

12. Kadijah K. says:

Cassie? eh. the sweater? eh. i’m over her

13. giftofgabs says: