December 6th, 2012
Shoes, Shopping
Shoe Lust: Charlotte Olympia’s Christmas Collection
By Faith

Christmas is less than three weeks away and I’m getting in the holiday spirit with Charlotte Olympia’s new Christmas collection. It’s just the thing to give your wardrobe some holiday cheer!

If Santa truly exists, then he’ll definitely be placing at least one of these goodies under my tree. With bell and mistletoe detailing putting a spin on the brand’s classics, there’s no way you can go wrong with these designs. For those who prefer function and comfort over everything else, Dellal gives us the Kitty Flats in glitter. I wonder if Beyoncé will be picking up a pair of these…

What’s Christmas without Frostie the Snowman? The collection features a crossbody bag paying homage to the snowy star, as well as a delectable clutch giving your favorite holiday dessert its time to shine.

Last, but not least is my favorite piece: the Surprise Pandora Clutch, featuring a gold ribbon clasp. Each comes with a set of three inserts in bronze, green, and red glitter to give some shine to your holiday ensembles.

I’m in love! It’s not as if I wasn’t already enamored with everything from Charlotte Olympia, but Mrs. Dellal has done it again.

Head over to www.charlotteolympia.com to start shopping now.

What do you think?