December 5th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Jennifer Hudson, Snapshot
Snapshot: Jennifer Hudson by Ruven Afanador for Lucky January 2013
By Faith

Jennifer Hudson by Ruven Afanador for Lucky January 2013.

Source: Celebrity Gossip

28 Responses to “Snapshot: Jennifer Hudson by Ruven Afanador for Lucky January 2013”

1. oh my!! says:

The wig NO!
    Facial Photoshop/contouring NO!
    Styling yes.

2. I love the way they styled her but that head looks extra big and unreal and kinda scary

3. Crystal says:

I cannot put my finger on it but there is something off about her. The only time she looks nice is in the Weight Watcher commercials.

4. fashionforwardsense says:

from the neck down she looks great and styled great…but her head just kills me the the line around her mouth!!! She is too young for that!!

5. Empress says:

She still looks great after her weight loss! Her head still doesn’t fit her body though!

6. JanaejaQuel' says:

I love Jennifer but I cant stand the fact that her wigs and weave always look a mess. That wig and the first outfit ages her, I wish they could have done something a little different with the styling on this issue.

XoXo,
    Janaejaquel

7. Kitty B. says:

The nothing good about this shoot, nothing! Her head looks huge, she looks TOO skinny…and i dont care fore the styling much! NEXT>>>

8. some people are not meant to be skinny…it is possible to be healthy and curvy.

9. meekaG says:

I never seen her dress this way but I like it. T

10. MeeNeSsHouz says:

I like Jennifer but that hairline is killing me softly, please make it stop. Isn’t it clear she needs a bang or am I the only one wishing for bangs on her???

11. Kitana says:

Best I’ve seen her. That hair is a NO!

12. BlackOrchid says:

Jennifer’s head looks huge. Do not like the cover, styling and clothes. She just looks weird. Which is a shame because she is a pretty girl.

13. Liz says:

she has gotten seriously thin….she looks amazing in the weight watchers ad. but when is she going to stop? she doesn’t even have fat on her face anymore…thats aging her and making her look sickly

14. kay says:

jenny got a big old head….look at that head bwoyyyy (in my country accent)

15. kay says:

that doesnt even look like her body, like they removed her head and put in someone else body

16. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

I 100% agree with Oh My!! on this one! SMH..you know she has those deep frown line on the corner of her mouth, now where is it???

17. Sherrie says:

She looks great in those jeans, however, that damn wig takes away from her beautiful face. Why can’t she get better hair?!

18. Angela says:

Love the mix of prints, colors, and textures.

19. Shelly says:

Sigh…..

I have to agree with what everyone said about this shoot. The clothes are nice, but everything else is a now, ESPECIALLY

20. Shelly says:

the hair. Again, sigh….

21. bebe says:

I thought I was the only one who thought Jennifer lost a bit too much weight, she’s teetering on bobble head syndrome.

22. Monie Love says:

I’m just happy that Lucky is finally putting a woman of color on their cover! HooRaaaayyy!!!!

23. Brandon says:

I loveeeee me some Jennifer Hudson but she needs a bang, a better weave selection and maybe 10 more lbs.

24. Bronze says:

She looks great. Finally a black chick on the cover of Lucky!

25. Great styling, bad make up.

26. natuafia says:

She looks ok but I hate her hair !!

27. Katherine says:

She’s beautiful, but these pics are just AWKWARD